• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, other one said:

depends on who and what you are protecting yourself from.....   how many enemies you have made and how many fronts you might have to fight at once....            When one has PO'd as many people as we have over the past 25 years, one might want to update his protection

No one is going to protect the world from the tribulation no matter how hard they try.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

No one is going to protect the world from the tribulation no matter how hard they try.

it's not the tribulation we would be protecting ourselves from....      We have things to deal with before that and they need dealing with.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

16 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It is not enough to spend 35% of the world's total spending on military while having just 4.4% of the world's population and just 16% of the world's GDP?

It is not enough to spend more than the next 7 countries combined on our military, we need to offer even more of an offering to the military industrial complex?

With the tax cuts of Trump, how are we going to pay for all these things he wants to spend money on?  Trump is just your typical republican...tax less and spend more.

Why are you against having the world's strongest military?  What are the advantages in cutting our forces and allowing the aging of ship and planes?  Not to mention nukes.  If we can find the money to pay for incoming refugees food and shelter and SSl for illegals, I'm pretty sure once that's stopped there will be more money for the military.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

11 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Why are you against having the world's strongest military?  What are the advantages in cutting our forces and allowing the aging of ship and planes?  Not to mention nukes.  If we can find the money to pay for incoming refugees food and shelter and SSl for illegals, I'm pretty sure once that's stopped there will be more money for the military.

We already have the world's strongest military, I am not against that.   What I am against is being the world's police force, and if we were not that then we would not need to bigger than the top 20 other countries (which is where we will be if Trump does all he said he would be).  I am also against the concept of cutting taxes while increasing spending.

Guest shiloh357

The larger our military is, the safer the military members are.  We need increased military spending in all branches because of the cuts that have been made are too severe.  For instance we have planes in the Air Force that are unsafe to fly because air men have to cannibalize older planes to keep our current planes in the air. 

Russia and China are not cutting down their military strength at all.  We should not be cutting back ours, either.

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The larger our military is, the safer the military members are.  We need increased military spending in all branches because of the cuts that have been made are too severe.  For instance we have planes in the Air Force that are unsafe to fly because air men have to cannibalize older planes to keep our current planes in the air. 

Russia and China are not cutting down their military strength at all.  We should not be cutting back ours, either.

I see your point but like I said before who is going to pay for all of this?

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I see your point but like I said before who is going to pay for all of this?

Well, we are.  That's what our taxes are for.  The defense of our nation is the job of the federal government.   The last thing we need are planes and equipment that fail on us when we really need them to operate properly.  That's what our federal taxes should be paying for, not paying for a bunch of freeloaders from Mexico and Syria who hate our country and want to leech off of us.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Well, we are.  That's what our taxes are for.  The defense of our nation is the job of the federal government.   The last thing we need are planes and equipment that fail on us when we really need them to operate properly.  That's what our federal taxes should be paying for, not paying for a bunch of freeloaders from Mexico and Syria who hate our country and want to leech off of us.

Don't you think our taxes are high enough as it is? I wonder what God has to say about sharing America with others as long as they do not violate or damage America?

38 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Our military is more than large enough for defense.  But we do not use it for defense, we use it for political engineering and to drive our global agenda.  We can modernize our services without enlarging it and driving us further into national debt.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Don't you think our taxes are high enough as it is? I wonder what God has to say about sharing America with others as long as they do not violate or damage America?

This is the problem, Trump is going to lower them, lower our revenue while spending even more money, which is the Republican way.