IGNORED

disproving evolution in 5 minutes or less

justme007

18 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

They're Baseless because you haven't provided "The Basis" for it.

1.  We don't "Guess" in Science.

2.  Begging The Question (Fallacy): "controlled study".

Then your evidence is... "Baseless".

regards

You do realize this data is published in scientific journals and they charge a fee to download these articles? Some of them run over $30 dollars per journal article if you don't have a subscription. I have access to my graduate library from my university but I'm not 100% sure I have access to all of these journal subscriptions. Just because I haven't provided an article doesn't mean they didn't do a controlled study on it. That's ridiculous. I doubt you've even done the research yourself on this topic regarding the age of the earth's core. If you have, can you provide it and prove the earth wasn't 4.5 billion years old? Or am I supposed to do all the work for you?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

1 minute ago, Allroses48 said:

You do realize this data is published in scientific journals and they charge a fee to download these articles?

Yep, but that's not my problem; I'm not the one making the claim.

Some of them run over $30 dollars per journal article if you don't have a subscription. I have access to my graduate library from my university but I'm not 100% sure I have access to all of these journal subscriptions.

Well then, you need to be more careful when making claims you can't support.

Just because I haven't provided an article doesn't mean they didn't do a controlled study on it.

It most assuredly doesn't mean they DID.

That's ridiculous.

So asking you to provide support for your claims is ridiculous? :rolleyes:

I doubt you've even done the research yourself on this topic regarding the age of the earth's core.

How do you know that??  Please provide the 'Method' you used to arrive at your conclusion...?

If you have, can you provide it and prove the earth wasn't 4.5 billion years old?

As I mentioned a few times previously... It's the Acme of Foolishness to even consider, much less attempt, to disprove Complete Arguments from Ignorance Fallacies.  I don't entertain them, it's one of my Refrigerator Rules. ;)

Or am I supposed to do all the work for you?

"YOU" made the Claim, "YOU" need to support it.  It's not "MY" Job to support "YOUR" claims.

regards

5 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Yep, but that's not my problem; I'm not the one making the claim.

Well then, you need to be more careful when making claims you can't support.

It most assuredly doesn't mean they DID.

So asking you to provide support for your claims is ridiculous? :rolleyes:

How do you know that??  Please provide the 'Method' you used to arrive at your conclusion...?

As I mentioned a few times previously... It's the Acme of Foolishness to even consider, much less attempt, to disprove Complete Arguments from Ignorance Fallacies.  I don't entertain them, it's one of my Refrigerator Rules. ;)

"YOU" made the Claim, "YOU" need to support it.  It's not "MY" Job to support "YOUR" claims.

regards

You are claiming the earth didn't occur through evolution, nor is it more than 6,000 years old. So what is your evidence to prove this then? This isn't a one sided debate and I'm not going to spend money on an article I doubt you've even researched yourself.

10 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

You are claiming the earth didn't occur through evolution

Yes because evolution doesn't and NEVER Existed.

nor is it more than 6,000 years old. So what is your evidence to prove this then?

The Genealogies of Genesis 5 and 10.  (SEE also: James Ussher).  

And the Consistency with the Doctrine of Salvation.

This isn't a one sided debate and I'm not going to spend money on an article I doubt you've even researched yourself.

Well then, you can't SUPPORT "Your" Claims.

And please don't 'speculate' on what I have done, will, or won't do...besides being Painfully Irrelevant, it's silly. 

regards 

12 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Yes because evolution doesn't and NEVER Existed.

The Genealogies of Genesis 5 and 10.  (SEE also: James Ussher).  

And the Consistency with the Doctrine of Salvation.

Well then, you can't SUPPORT "Your" Claims.

And please don't 'speculate' on what I have done, will, or won't do...besides being Painfully Irrelevant, it's silly. 

regards 

I can support my claims but I'm not willing to spend $ on articles I don't have access too and nowhere does it say I have spend money to do that when I need it for bills etc. The genealogies of Genesis 5/10 is not complete nor does it date the age of the earth. That is bad math from a YEC proponent named St. Bede and another Irish archbishop back in the 15th-17th century. There is no dating of the earth in the Bible at all. This is one article I found on my graduate library for free mentioned in Dr. Ross's article on ice core ages. Hopefully it's able to be uploaded.

frozen_time.pdf

6 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

I can support my claims

Then answer my simple queries...?

but I'm not willing to spend $ on articles I don't have access too and nowhere does it say I have spend money to do that when I need it for bills etc.

Then you can't SUPPORT "Your" claim.

The genealogies of Genesis 5/10 is not complete nor does it date the age of the earth.

1.  Who said they weren't complete?

2.  It doesn't need to Explicitly State it.  Do we have to go through "Contingent Necessary Facts" again??

That is bad math from a YEC proponent named St. Bede and another Irish archbishop back in the 15th-17th century.

Show...?

There is no dating of the earth in the Bible at all.

As I said, it's Implied and Consistent with the Doctrine of Salvation.

This is one article I found on my graduate library for free mentioned in Dr. Ross's article on ice core ages. Hopefully it's able to be uploaded.

frozen_time.pdf

1.  Dr. Ross isn't a "Scientist"; Ergo...the "Dr." part gets jettisoned into the Incoherent Oblivion.

2.  Dr. Ross is a heretic.

3.  Dr. Ross claims there's "Fossils" on the Moon.

regards

7 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Then answer my simple queries...?

Then you can't SUPPORT "Your" claim.

1.  Who said they weren't complete?

2.  It doesn't need to Explicitly State it.  Do we have to go through "Contingent Necessary Facts" again??

Show...?

As I said, it's Implied and Consistent with the Doctrine of Salvation.

1.  Dr. Ross isn't a "Scientist"; Ergo...the "Dr." part gets jettisoned into the Incoherent Oblivion.

2.  Dr. Ross is a heretic.

3.  Dr. Ross claims there's "Fossils" on the Moon.

regards

Dr. Hugh Ross is a scientist. He's an astrophysicist. He is not a heretic. He doesn't believe in this YEC baloney because it's completely lacking in evidence. I just posted a pdf article on the age of ice cores above from my graduate library. I guess you're not going to bother to read the evidence I'm presenting so this sounds more like you just want to argue and insist on 'being right'. Here is another pdf article from my grad library which you will probably completely ignore. FYI show where Jesus Christ said anything about the age of the earth. He didn't. There's no age of the earth in any biblical passage nor in any salvation doctrine.

a_great_grand_daddy_of_ice_cores.pdf

Edited by Allroses48

42 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

Dr. Hugh Ross is a scientist.

And I'm a Saudi Prince and a Mau Mau Fighter Pilot.

He's an astrophysicist.

Ergo...he's NOT a "Scientist".  Do I need to explain WHY again??

He is not a heretic.

He is.  He 'believes': there was Death/Disease/Suffering/Thorns before "The Fall", a "Local" Flood, Moon Fossils, and a whole host of other Fairytales.

He doesn't believe in this YEC baloney because it's completely lacking in evidence.

There is No Scientific Evidence either way...as I already explained (IN DETAIL) here, many times.

I just posted a pdf article on the age of ice cores above from my graduate library.

So (AGAIN) pull out and post ...

a. What Phenomenon was Observed...?

b. Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?

c. Highlight the "Independent Variable" that was used in the TEST...?

d. Post the Null Hypothesis that was Rejected/Falsified...?

I guess you're not going to bother to read the evidence I'm presenting so this sounds more like you just want to argue and insist on 'being right'.

Well if you had any evidence, I probably wouldn't have requested answers to the simple queries above... for the 28th Time now.  :rolleyes:

Here is another pdf article from my grad library which you will probably completely ignore.

If it doesn't have the answers to my simple queries above...it's Painfully Worthless.

FYI show where Jesus Christ said anything about the age of the earth. He didn't.

Show where Jesus Christ said anything about creating Salamanders...?  HE didn't.  According to your logic, Salamanders don't Exist.

...in any biblical passage nor in any salvation doctrine.

Huh?? It's HERE, I posted it in this very thread... merely 2 pages ago.

regards

14 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

And I'm a Saudi Prince and a Mau Mau Fighter Pilot.

Ergo...he's NOT a "Scientist".  Do I need to explain WHY again??

He is.  He 'believes': there was Death/Disease/Suffering/Thorns before "The Fall", a "Local" Flood, Moon Fossils, and a whole host of other Fairytales.

There is No Scientific Evidence either way...as I already explained (IN DETAIL) here, many times.

So (AGAIN) pull out and post ...

a. What Phenomenon was Observed...?

b. Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?

c. Highlight the "Independent Variable" that was used in the TEST...?

d. Post the Null Hypothesis that was Rejected/Falsified...?

Well if you had any evidence, I probably wouldn't have requested answers to the simple queries above... for the 28th Time now.  :rolleyes:

If it doesn't have the answers to my simple queries above...it's Painfully Worthless.

Show where Jesus Christ said anything about creating Salamanders...?  HE didn't.  According to your logic, Salamanders don't Exist.

Huh?? It's HERE, I posted it in this very thread... merely 2 pages ago.

regards

Ok...so the fact that you can't or won't read the articles I've presented is very telling. I'm not going to rewrite the article or summarize it for you when you can do that on your own. This is clearly a waste of time and not worth it. I obviously wasted a lot of time researching those articles. This is not how you debate with a person doing all the work for you. Parroting the scientific method like you know it all doesn't prove a thing. It just makes you good at parroting.