• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

14 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Yes, ...BUT, ...YOU asked the question if I had seen God, ...so I just replied to your hijack of the thread...

My mistake, I didn’t realize that responding to your post would be considered a “hijack of the thread”.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1997

18 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Yes I have, and all of HIS children have, ...have you seen the wind?

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.  John 3:8

When the autumn leaves are blown off of the trees, when the tumbleweeds roll across the prairie, when tornadoes and hurricanes devastate, what do YOU say caused it?

You can't say the WIND caused it, ...because you can't see the wind, ...but you can see the EFFECTS of it, ...so it is with all who are born again, ...God did it, ...I see my Father's hand involved daily in my life!

...the just shall live by his faith.  Hab 2:4

The wind exists because the sun heats the surface of our earth in an uneven way. Wind with different temperature rises up, pushes other wind around and this is what makes our wind. There are other factors but these are the main ones. I dont see how anything of this is special and points to a God. Our earth is just being heated up by a huge hydrogen fusor. Sometimes we get huge catastrophes because of that and thats it. Instead of saying that hurricanes or tornadoes are caused by someone, its better so spend more money on science research, so we could learn to predict these things better. We can both make the wind visible and we can see the effect, we can see the cause, we can slightly predict it. There is nothing like that with the idea of a God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Leyla said:

The wind exists because the sun heats the surface of our earth in an uneven way. Wind with different temperature rises up, pushes other wind around and this is what makes our wind. There are other factors but these are the main ones. I dont see how anything of this is special and points to a God. Our earth is just being heated up by a huge hydrogen fusor. Sometimes we get huge catastrophes because of that and thats it. Instead of saying that hurricanes or tornadoes are caused by someone, its better so spend more money on science research, so we could learn to predict these things better. We can both make the wind visible and we can see the effect, we can see the cause, we can slightly predict it. There is nothing like that with the idea of a God

Okay, I agree with everything you have said, ...except your last sentence.

However, I chose to live in faith on what God has taught me as stated above!

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Hello, brothers and sisters. Sorry if I didn't reply to someone. Sometimes it takes me a while to do things because of my fybromialgia. I would like to repost a couple of my last posts from another thread. I believe they just must be posted here. 

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/6/2019 at 6:30 PM, justme007 said:

Sorry for the late reply, brother IN CHRIST!!!!!!!!

Having thought about what you said, let me try to answer. To avoid sin, I will try to take my time and phrase my words properly.

When I was 13 years old, my dad told me about The Shroud Of Turin. That's when I believed. I just started to pray. Trying to go to Church and reading The Bible came later. I was introduced to The Bible through cartoons like Super Book. Then I started reading The children's Bible. We had some missionaries who established Churches where we used to live. That was in the former Soviet Union. It was them who gave The Bibles to my parents, including the children's ones. I believe that it was them too who gave my dad books about The Shroud Of Turin. 

That was the best time in my life. I was just praying and reading The Bible. I started reading The Bible itself, not The children's Bible. 

In my early 20s I started going through some hard times in my life. And those were the times when I started using the internet. That was when I read multiple articles about The Shroud Of Turin. And that exposure/introduction resulted in some trials and tribulations for me. There was a lot of material written by sceptics. Some of that material was completely unrealistic, as I realized later. For example, the claims about paint. Just think about that, paint is easily visible under a microscope. It is very easy to tell paint from fibers. No doubt, paint had absolutely nothing to do with THE HOLY IMAGE! yet some people with scientific diplomas make such statements. Why? I don't know and I don't want to judge them. What I do know is that their statements are unreasonable. That is what I know now. At that point in my 20s that was a test for me. On top of that I learned about the 1988 carbon dating test. That became even more of a test for me. And I must repent for any thoughts that could be in any way have anything to do with doubts. We should never doubt no matter what! The moment I started having thoughts related to doubts I started being pathetic, shameful and worthless sinner. I'm always a sinner, and I'm always worthless - Luke 17:10. The moment I start having any kind of thought that could be in any way related to doubts - I also become pathetic and shameful. Going back to my testemony, in 2004 I, as well as many other Christians, received a Gift From Above! Here is the link:

Also, in 2004 I saw the first one of the signs, similar to those that I'm describing here in this testemony. PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later in life, in my mid 20s I became lukewarm. I'm saying that with shame, realizing that I was totally useless and pathetic sinner! I stopped reading The Bible on regular basis, I cheated on 2 of my ex fiancees, I defrauded my brother, I started drinking and doing stupid things. As a consequence I developed severe addiction to alcohol, as well as severe anxiety. That was before I was Blessed with the ability to see these Amazing Signs almost every day! There are by far more of them than I can remember! I try to archive as many of them as I possibly can! I constantly repent when I feel that I might not be doing a good enough job in terms of archiving them. 

What I realized is that being lukewarm is not a way to live! My anxiety and alcoholism were just awful! I couldn't stop! I was falling apart completely! My message to everyone is: we can't live without GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing that the world could offer us! There is nothing useful, harmless, or "cool" in things that contain sin. Ideas or approaches that are sympathetic, or - and this is one of the favorite words of the world - "open minded" towards sin are harmful wrong and unacceptable!

Back to your question, if I think THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS TELLING me something. The Message that I believe was given to me in this tremendous Blessing that I don't deserve is to believe and be zealous! To stop drinking and replace anxiety with faith! That was A Gift! There is no way I would stop drinking on my own! But since I was given A Sign to stop, I haven't had a sip! In a similar manner I was GIVEN A Wonderful Sign to stop smoking! I read The Bible every day for many hours. I try as hard as I can to stay away from sin. That is The Wonderful Message of Those Signs - to believe!

19 hours ago, justme007 said:

Something important to add to my previous few entries:

Focusing on the events of the last month:

For the last two years or so I have been thinking about the additional ways to disprove abiogenesis. The reason for that was the article I encountered, about irreducible complexity and the way that concept was covered on Wikipedia. That was just one example of bias and unreasonable thinking in today’s "official science".

Soon after witnessing the events with the wallet, I was Blessed with the realization – a solution to the Navier -Stokes equation smoothness existence problem. At this point I believe that I clearly realize why smooth solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations set don’t exist. Here is the summary again:

Pressure p cannot be looked at as a "global variable". It is unique for every (m,t) pair, where m is a particular molecule and t is a point in time. Because of the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, we are unable to tell precisely locations and velocities of molecules that the fluid consists of. Remember, we want to know the N.S. equation for every individual molecule. Also, lets briefly think of the Brownian motion principles. Lets assume that every individual molecule that a fluid consists of is a particle looked at in Brownian motion theories. Every single molecule is subjected to Brownian motion causing interactions with other molecules. Also, we could apply the concept of De Broglie waves to this situation. 

Even if we were to disregard all of the above, we are still left with the fact that every molecule is independent and constantly collides with others. Even if they were completely still, without any vibrations and uncertainties, they would still be constantly colliding. Waves(like water waves) would still be constantly passing through the fluids. That would still mean that every molecule would have a unique momentum at any given point in time. We would have to attach a set of sensors to every single molecule! 

But let's go back to the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. That alone guarantees that we would have "gaps" on the graph, if we were to graph the molecules' velocities. That implies that smooth functions don't exist!

That gives me something important, brothers and sisters. Let me try to explain. By Mercy of THE LORD!!!!!!!!! the realization of this solution gives me confidence that I shouldn't listen to the opinions of atheists who call themselves scientists. No offence to them, and no disrespect. And I do admit that they might be a lot smarter than me. Also, to avoid sin, I might have to value them above myself: Philippines 2:3, and I shouldn't judge them: MATTHEW 7:1. But it is not about judging them. It is about not having to take their opinion into accounts. For 19 years they couldn't understand why P is not equal to NP and why there are no smooth solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations! We must remember that THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTROLS our thoughts and minds and absolutely everything!!!!

Believe and be zealous! Just believe and be zealous! 

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,025
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 4/24/2019 at 1:18 PM, Still Alive said:

I think the rub is what the person means by "evolution". Heck, the Corvette has "evolved" over the decades. 

No, I'm not joking.

Perhaps it would be less confusing, if you used Darwin's term.

"Descent with modification."

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

It is not a good idea to attack evolution as a physical process of development of bodies - instead you should attack the idea that a mind can evolve. Equating mechanical evolution with the evolution of mind is proof by analogy and in the hard sciences proof by analogy is always fraud.

I have not enough knowledge to attack the math of evolution but all we can observe anyway is an evolution of mechanical objects. 

From that atheists argue that consciousness is developed because it is „needed.“

This very short statement is wrong in two ways already:

1. We know from our own experience that not everything needed happens and consciousnes is the biggest of all miracles.
  2. Evolution does not need consciousness!

The illusion that it is needed is derived from to loosely defining of what thinking is. Because we can only proof the evolution of physical objects those would only need a biological processing unit that solves problems for them and their genes - or in other words evolution would most likely create biological robots devoid of consciousness.

So atheist need to take two leaps of faith: that the universe happened by accident and without explanation and that evolution developed consciousness by accident and hence without true explanation too.

Believers have to believe in only one the without explanation and that is god.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/3/2019 at 6:22 PM, The Barbarian said:

Perhaps it would be less confusing, if you used Darwin's term.

"Descent with modification."

Isn't that just mutation? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

The preponderance of the proof rests with their theory, not ours. They have none; zero, zilch, nada. The supposedly best scientific minds in the world proposing everything that is, came form something as small and compressed as an atom and exploded. Where did that matter come from in the first place? And what effect caused it to explode? In their wisdom they became fools...

The Lord created divisions and "kinds". Species of 'kinds' can change to adapt to their environments and conditions, but can not change kinds. Secular idiots claim it take millions and millions and millions of years for pond scum or star dust to evolve into human beings. Well, with all the 'kinds' and species on earth today, surely there's an ant, mole, bee, elephant, etc. somewhere that is in all stages of conversion. 

Scientists and geneticists are busy now experimenting and changing the boundaries the Lord has set with "kinds". Their trans-humanism attempts will alter what it is to be human. It makes me wonder if the "Mark of the Beast" has anything to do with trans-humanism, thus damnation and no chance for repentance or Salvation, like fallen angels and the Nephilim? 

I suspect before long we will be seeing the results of all this genetic experimentation in the form of different "kinds" in the order of beings. Their stated goal is to modify human beings to withstand the radiation and vigors of outer space, extend our longevity to triple digits and produce super soldiers. We'll see...