• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Humanlike robot Jia Jia draws attention at World Robot Conference

China's realistic robot Jia Jia can chat with real humans

Human like robot – Jia Jia. It has facial expressions, can wink her eyes, and can speak.

It makes me related it to Revelation 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

I think the image of the beast could be something similar to this human like robot.

What do you think?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

My nephew is seriously into AI....   it's really spooky to talk with him about what they are doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, idono said:

Human like robot – Jia Jia. It has facial expressions, can wink her eyes, and can speak.

It makes me related it to Revelation 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

I think the image of the beast could be something similar to this human like robot.

What do you think?

Maybe but even more realistic. Our times are ripe for the tribulation. Revelation says that everyone will be able to see the Two Witnesses. Because of technology and the internet we can see a video of everything now. We did not used to have this technology in the past.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, idono said:

What do you think?

No.   It will be an image, a statue, with no electronic gizmos.      The deceptive miracle will be that it is brought to life - like the two sticks Pharoah's magicians turned into snakes.      What will animate the statue, turning it to life, I am very confident that it will be occupied by Satan.     Which when people worship the image, they will in actuality be worshiping Satan.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

The image will more than likely be displayed by modern electronics technology

We know what an image that speaks and can gather surveillance is

We have these things in our homes and carry them around all day .... some cannot live without them

.... and the system is all connected for instantaneous communication

So I would have to agree with missmuffet

2 hours ago, i777 said:

Yes. There are many artificial intelligence and voice systems in this world today. Apple's siri, Microsoft's Cortana, IBM's Watson and Google Now can speak to you, too. 

My nephew is working on software that not only talks to you, it learns....    they are not programming it to speak or to know anything, they basically create learning modules so the thing can teach itself....     

I really find the thought disturbing.....    I think I will start referring to him as spooky dude borrowed from Glenn Beck about George Soros.

If they create this thing without any moral direction who knows what it will turn into.     And it will have access through the internet to all other computers....   like it or not.

13 minutes ago, i777 said:

Don't be disturbed by what is meant to be. Without the beast, we wouldn't know who we are. 

this isn't just the beast thing....   that doesn't have to be something that we make...   actually I don't think it would be for whatever it is, it has to seem paranormal in it's make up or people won't be mesmerized by it.   What is so special about a computer that we should follow it's demands to worship the first beast.

no, I say that the image of the beast is truly something from the spiritual side of things that isn't possible according to physics.

we don't know what this mark will be; there is not anything we have today that will fit this without going to a total cashless society.....    once at that level, anything could be the mark.....   but I think it should be something kind of special so it can't be reproduced....   nothing in the world today meets that standard by itself.

I could reprogram chips myself if needed...   I have friends that could reproduce tattoos if necessary..... 

We'll have to see what transpires prior to this time.

4 minutes ago, i777 said:

I can see that you don't understand the symbolism in the book of Revelation and Daniel. 

because I would disagree with something, I don't understand?

The true meaning of the "mark of the beast" on the forehead means an image appears in a man's mind to be built with human hands.

I don't want to start a fight so I'll just say that I disagree with that and get on with life.