why God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

So about ten years ago found out I was diabetic which at first seem to be a blessing.   You see I went to see the doctor about another problem and the doctor thought my high blood sugar was the root cause of this other problem but he was wrong.

The problem was BO which I never notice but a few others have and have made my life a nightmare.  Trying to believe God loves me, but with this problem hard not to see Him as hating me.

It really hurts to come fresh out of a shower, having low blood sugar, and not being gassy to hear how you smell.

If God loves me why do such evil to me?  This is tnhe main reason I never attend church.

Edited by FreeinChrist
add to

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

God is not the author of sin sickness disease or BO.

Instead of blaming God for your trivial problems, first go and buy your self a good deodorant or an antiperspirant, and use it every time you take a bath or shower.

Wash your body. If you find that you are a bit smelly, hop in the shower if you have the time. Body odor is created by bacteria that cause you to smell, so rinsing your body (and the part that smells worst in particular) can help to get rid of the smell quickly. However, it’s important to use soap or an antibacterial detergent when you wash yourself, rather than just rinsing with water.

• When you shower, focus on your underarms and your feet, as those are two of the biggest body odor areas.
  • Apply an over-the-counter antiperspirant. Antiperspirants form a block using certain chemicals (like aluminum) against sweating and perspiration, which helps to eliminate body odor. Many of these antiperspirants last all day, but you may need to reapply, especially if you've been doing something like exercising.
  • Unlike a deodorant, antiperspirants actually eliminate the perspiration, while deodorant simply masks the smell.
  •  

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  264
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Try using a scentless soap and shampoo. The more scents one uses to "hide" body odors actually makes the body odors worse. I use unscented coconut oil soap for my hair and body.

I used to use scented soaps and shampoos and powders and tons of antiperspirants, etc. and couldn't keep the odor level down until I stopped trying to mask them. There are odorless, colorless antiperspirants as well. You could use lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Sounds weird. It cuts down on the odor causing bacteria.

Take a fairly strong probiotic daily. I take one with 10 certified friendly bacteria.

Make certain you take enough magnesium daily.

For your low blood sugar, place a small refrigerator or cooler bag in your bedroom and stock it with snacks you can eat which will help maintain a normal blood sugar level.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings FreeinChrist

Honestly? You do not attend church because why? I'm not sure if its because of the BO or because you think God is the cause of the BO so you are what,mad at Him & won't go to worship?I can almost understand not wanting to go someplace where you must be in very close proximity of others because you have not figured out how to manage this problem but there is no reason why you cannot speak to the pastor or one of  the elders and sit somewhere to the side in a chair or stand alone as to not offend anyone(if thats the case)......

There are many causes for BO but God ios DEFINITELY not one of them.....I would suggest seeing another physician & get a proper answer,it can range anywhere from diet to a number of contributing factors but trying to mask the odor is not the solution and I do believe you will find a solution..... a solution with a little bit  of 3 % hydrogen peroxide to 8 ounces of water is a good cleanse for this problem but again,not the answer.....I would suggest you start with a dermatologist & go from there...they may suggest a prescription including some aluminum chloride hexahydrate or even OTC chlorophyll tabs,,,,their are many treatments for this problem

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Guest bonnieschamberger

Im so sorry that you are going through this...I remember a girl I was friends with in high school also had this problem and she started using  "Prescription" deodorant that you can either find in the regular deodorant section or the pharmacy section its actually over the counter but for some reason she said its called  "prescription"   anyway it helped her alot ..she wouldnt just use it under her arms  she would also apply as if it were perfume.I just remember her being happier after she started using it.