• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

19 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is true. The Church will not be here when the Antichrist is revealed. That does not mean that he is not alive and well and walking around right now. I believe he is revealed in Revelation 6. Isn't that when he makes a peace treaty? I could be wrong on that.

Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

Who revealed the "many anti-christs" the Apostles knew ?

Who revealed the 2 liars in their midst ?

Who revealed the sinners in their midst ? (Corinthians, Galatians, etc)

Who revealed the evil to the Anabaptists, Waldensians, and Reformers through the centuries ? (up until the last centuries)

Who revealed the false gospels in the last hundred years ?

HE can , and says HE does, reveal all things to whom HE chooses,  as always .....

Always in line with, in perfect harmony with, HIS WORD.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Davida said:

:P Kushner has an equal chance of qualifying to be an Air Conditioner! :24:

AC=Air Conditioner   

Love the wit 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

That is true. The Church will not be here when the Antichrist is revealed. That does not mean that he is not alive and well and walking around right now. I believe he is revealed in Revelation 6. Isn't that when he makes a peace treaty? I could be wrong on that.

The church will be here when the AC is revealed. This is just logical.

If the church is taken, ie, all true believers, then what is the 70th week all about? Nothing. If God is gathering all the believers, and none of the righteous are left on earth, God could pour out his wrath at that moment. 

Also, what is the beast up to if there are no believers? Again, nothing. All would take the mark and be doomed as there are none left who trust in God and the salvation of Jesus.

No. The church will be here as it is the very church of God the beast is coming to prove in the fire of the beasts persecution. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

13 minutes ago, Diaste said:

If the church is taken, ie, all true believers, then what is the 70th week all about? Nothing. If God is gathering all the believers, and none of the righteous are left on earth, God could pour out his wrath at that moment. 

Also, what is the beast up to if there are no believers? Again, nothing. All would take the mark and be doomed as there are none left who trust in God and the salvation of Jesus.

No. The church will be here as it is the very church of God the beast is coming to prove in the fire of the beasts persecution. 

Then you are post tribulation. The Bible tells me that we will not because I am pre tribulation.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Then you are post tribulation. The Bible tells me that we will not because I am pre tribulation.

I wonder if you realize just what you're saying? Prophecy is not about private interpretation. It's wrong to allow our particular belief system to change what the Bible says. There is only one right answer to each prophecy. No one gets their own personal right answer. 

54 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I wonder if you realize just what you're saying? Prophecy is not about private interpretation. It's wrong to allow our particular belief system to change what the Bible says. There is only one right answer to each prophecy. No one gets their own personal right answer. 

So you are the only one who has it right? And you say that the Church will be in the Tribulation?

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Diaste said:

If the church is taken, ie, all true believers, then what is the 70th week all about?

The 70th week of Daniel pertains to Israel not the church. And there will be beleivers during the Tribulation.  But tribulation believers are not part of the "Church."  

No, there will be sinners who are saved during the Tribulation.  That's the martyrs in chapter 7.

Wrong.  The Church will not be here.  There will be believers who get saved during the Trib and who will be persecuted by AC and the false prophet.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

The 70th week of Daniel pertains to Israel not the church. And there will be beleivers during the Tribulation.  But tribulation believers are not part of the "Church."  

No, there will be sinners who are saved during the Tribulation.  That's the martyrs in chapter 7.

Wrong.  The Church will not be here.  There will be believers who get saved during the Trib and who will be persecuted by AC and the false prophet.

Yep :)

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/13/2017 at 7:10 AM, Diaste said:

You are correct the beast comes from one of the four 'notable ones' in Dan 8. But Dan 11 advances the story revealing more specifics. The 'willful king' is the beast as described in Dan 11, the same as the little horn, the man of sin and the first beast, or beast from the sea. This person comes from the same line as Antiochus IV, which is the Seleucid kingdom, consolidated by Seleucus I, the great general of Alexander. Therefore the beast rises from the area of Mesopotamia in general and likely from the area around ancient Babylon in particular.

Hello brother, been under the weather Sugar up, blood pressure up, feeling better now. I have found out if I post under those conditions I usually an rather short, so I just wait a while.

The Beast/Little Horn does arise out of Daniel 8, but he also arises out of Daniel 7. I think Daniel 11 is pretty much the whole history of Greece's interactions with Israel, even them conquering Persia who was over Israel at the time. It is however rather convoluted and many people disagree on when the Anti-Christ shows up in Daniel 11, some say he shows up in verse 20 or 21 and some say he shows up in verse 36. The whole chapter is deep and powerful, but there are so many kings spoken of its hard to tell where that 2200 year leap in time is taken from 150 BC or less unto today or a few years in the future. Daniel 11 does advance the story, but Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 tells us where this Man is born and where he arises. The JUMP FORWARD 2200 years in Daniel 11 takes on a totally different context. There is no link showing where/what group this Little Horn arises from in Daniel 11, wherever that 2200 year jump in time happens at in Dan. 11, there is no info saying he arises from this branch of the Four Kingdoms. That info is in Daniel chapter 7 and in Daniel chapter 8. It is explained to us very clearly, chapter 11 is vague, but pretty understandable, but exactly when the Anti-Christ comes in to the picture is debatable, and there is no understanding via chapter 11 what branch of the Grecian's four Generals he comes forth from. Didn't mean to go that long, but your line of thought is interesting.  I had to go reread Daniel 11. Smile.

On 1/13/2017 at 7:10 AM, Diaste said:

One of the things people miss these days are certain parallels between the beast kingdom and a contemporary force operating today. The beast kingdom is diverse from the first three of Daniel's statue, it breaks, stamps the residue, demands conversion on pain of death and has insinuated it's way into many cultures. ISIS is the perfect fit in these prophecies about the characteristics of the beast and his kingdom.

I am more hip on this, so it should be brief, but no promises. LOL.... Daniel 7:7 Rome Beast....2000 Year Leap.....Daniel 7:8 Little Horn arises with 10 Kings. Daniel 7:23 Rome Beast....2000 Year Leap.....Daniel 7:24 the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast Arises. 

Daniel is being shown the Four Beasts, which conquered Israel, the Fourth Beast is different from the other three because of the Pax-Romanus, without which the Gospel may not have ever got off the ground, seeing as the Jews wanted to bury this new Religion of Jesus Christ, the Savior. All roads lead to Rome is the saying, this made traveling between countries very easy for all who were subjects of Rome, and the Romans used Koine Greek, ( that is why the bible was written in Greek and not Hebrew) throughout the kingdom as a quasi "Official Language". Also, Rome allowed all manner of locals to worship their own gods, as long as it didn't lead to revolt against Rome, thus, the Fourth Beast was far different than the other three Beasts before it, and was built to last, they also had the most organized armies of all of the Beasts. THEY WERE DIFFERENT.

They key to unraveling this is verse 23 and 24. V.23 says the fourth beast was diverse from all the others. V.24 says the Little Horn was DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST................This means the Little Horn was different from the First or (Fourth Beast/ out of Europe). Thinking this through, we understand these two have to be different. V.23 says the Fourth Beast (Rome) is different from  ALL THE OTHER 3 Beasts. V.24 Says the Little Horn is ONLY DIFFERENT FROM THE First (Beast of Rome). If these two were the same, then both verses would say they are different from ALL THE BEASTS Before it. 

You have Rome, the Fourth Beast.............................................Then the Little Horn arises 2000 years or so later, out of the same Footprint/European Union/Revived Rome. Isis will be destroyed by the Anti-Christ, this whole Muslim angle is just not scriptural to me, they will be subjugated, their Religion wiped out (Judgment of the Harlot), then they will be enticed by the False Prophet, Dragon and Anti-Christ/Beast to come against Israel, at the 6th Vial. (Kings of the East). 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

9 hours ago, Davida said:

You are making a bogus claim - accusing a specific man of being the Anti-Christ.  You need to back that slander up with scripture or drop it.

Who did he accuse? This is borderline against the ToS.