• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 1/12/2017 at 5:06 AM, angels4u said:

President-elect Donald Trump said that his son-in-law Jared Kushner could help make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians...

It is my understanding that Jared Kushner is an Orthodox Jew, which probably means that he fully understand that only Messiah can establish peace for Israel.  It will be interesting to see if he preaches the Gospel instead of trying to cobble together a phony peace.

Unfortunately a false Messiah (the Antichrist) will come on the scene before the true Messiah, and fool Israel into thinking that "this is it". We are certainly approaching the coming of the Lord for His saints.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Fourth Beast is Rome, the Little Horn that ARISES with the 10 Horns happens 2000 years later. You can not have a Beast without Israel in the Land of Israel. The Little Horn is from Greece, which is in the European Union, which is Revived Rome or a Revived Fourth Beast, except its considered a BEAST itself, hence the Anti-Christ is the LAST BEAST himself. He is a Head on the Seven Headed Beast himself, whereas the other six were Empire/Kingdoms. Maybe my explanation got convoluted, but the Little Horn arises out of Greece, not the Fourth Beast. I think you are not understanding my point, the Fourth Beast has TWO BEASTS within ONE......The Fourth Beast is Rome, the Little Horn is another Beast, 2000 years later, after Israel is REBORN, just like Ezekiel spoke of Israel being as Dead Men's Bones, then  it was prophesied they would yet Live Again. 

Prove from scriptural sources that The EU is a revived Roman empire and the little horn is from Greece and I'll believe. Not your explanations of what you personally believe, but scriptural fact that supports.

I explained this above, no use repeating it.....

You do not seem to understand that Rome was the Fourth Beast for some reason, the BEAST THAT WAS............Who do you think the 7 Kings are in Rev. 17 ? The 5 that have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece), the ONE THAT WAS (Rome) and the one that is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ/Little Horn). BEASTS are Kingdoms/Kings that Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel. This is why the Beast of Rev. 13 & 17 is a Seven Headed Beast.  Without a clear understanding of the Fourth Beast being TWO BEASTS in One, no one is going to understand Daniel chapter 7.

Prove from biblical sources that Rome is the beast and I'll believe. Other wise it is just speculation.

Islam can not be a Beast, nor can the Ottoman Empire, there was no Jewish Peoples to be conquered at that time. Ezekiel's Prophecy states they (Israel) were as DEAD MEN'S BONES.....Islam has nothing do with any Beast except that it will be Destroyed by the Last Beast or the Man of Sin, better known as the Anti-Christ. Isis is nothing, they will be destroyed very shortly. Daniel was interpreting the Dreams of Nebuchadnezzar, he dreamed of the Kingdoms/Beasts from his time forward. Rev. 17 told what the Seven Headed Beast in Rev. 13 and 17 meant, the Angel explained it in Detail by using the Seven Mountains are Seven Kings, 5 have fallen, one is, and one is yet to come. The Last Beast needed to be seen as a MAN WITH MASSIVE POWERS, and not a Kingdom like the other Beasts with Multiple Rulers, hence the angel REDUCED the Kingdoms to KINGS who had FALLEN. Thus we were to understand the Last BEAST was a mere MAN, just like the Bible in many places calls him, the Man of Sin, the Man of Lawlessness. He is also called the BEAST, this is why, he is the LAST BEAST himself alone. 

Entire books have been written about just one of the topics in the above paragraph and they all give a great deal of biblical testimony. You should try it.

No one added anything, God gave us the pattern for a BEAST, then the Angel tells you there was 7 Kings and they Represent the 7 Heads of the Beast. God gives us wisdom to understand the bible, but keeps this wisdom from others, that is why Jesus told the Disciples he spoke to them in parables. What do they all have in common ? They all conquered, enslaved or ruled Israel. That is what a BEAST IS !! So the Seven Headed Beast is reduced to Seven Kings, and so which Seven Kings or Seven Kingdoms Conquered Israel? That is as clear as day. 

It's not clear as day. The idea that a 'beast kingdom' is identified by it's conquering, enslaving or ruling Israel is man's wisdom as scripture does not use this as an identifier. 

Rev. 12 was long ago, but the focal point of Rev. 12 was ISRAEL FLEEING into the Wilderness. Likewise, the Seven Headed Beast is about all the Nations that Conquered Israel, BUT..........The focal point of the Chapter is about the Seventh Beast and the Harlot, who also had the Blood of the Saints and Martyrs on her hands, which many she slayed LONG AGO. So that has no relevance, the Harlot (All False Religion) is Destroyed by the Anti-Christ at a time in the Future. So it is a Future Prophecy, explaining what the Seven Headed Beast and the Harlot is.

I was speaking of Alexanders SHORT RULE being placed above what his Four Generals and their successors did to Israel. The Greeks Rule was Hostile to Israel.  Nebuchadnezzar took Israel to Babylon against their will, that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from Rome allowing the subjects to live in their Land. Pax Romanus was like NOTHING BEFORE IT.....You need to Research that, that is how Rome was different. But since you don't think Rome was a Beast of course you have to proffer why Rome wasn't different, even though it was far different.

Not true at all. Babylon, Persia and Greece had the same enforced peace policy. Roman peace really meant, "If you behave, we won't declare war on you." Roman 'peace' came at the threat of destruction, it was not a negotiated mutual peace, it was the Romans imposing their will, just like Babylon, Persia and Greece.  But you miss the difference as explained by scripture:

Dan 7, "Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left" Do you see this? The angel explains the difference between Babylon Persia and Greece and the 4th. And it's not what you are saying.

Pax Romana (Latin for "Roman peace") was the long period of relative peacefulness and minimal expansion by the Roman military force experienced by the Roman Empire after the end of the Final War of the Roman Republic and before the beginning of the Crisis of the Third Century. Since it was established by Augustus, it is sometimes called Pax Augusta. Its span was approximately 206 years (27 BC to 180 AD) according to Encyclopedia Britannica.[1]

The Pax Romana is said to have been a "miracle" because prior to it there had never been peace for so many centuries in a given period of history.

Sure. Did you go to several sources to research "Pax Romana"? A good researcher finds several sources and opposing views. Did you do that? I know you didn't because that would not prove your point.

ISIS Will be destroyed within 2 years....... They are nothing but a creation of Obama's ineptitude. The Beast destroys BY PEACE (Daniel 8), and this means he gains peoples trust and gains power in like manner. Satan is showing you a "ball-fake". 

The beast destroys through peace with Israel, not the rest of world. The context of all scripture is God's plan for His people and His kingdom. It's not a world peace in focus here, it's a peace with the Jewish people, whom the beast will seek to destroy.

The Beast gives him his power (DARK POWERS) but evil powers without weapons destroy or subjugates nothing.  Satan is not the Beast, he is just a Demonic force. He has to rule via Humans. 

Read the Prophesy of Ezekiel, Israel was NO MORE, they were as Dead Men's Bones, they did not come alive again until God BREATHED LIFE into them again. Islam has never Conquered the Jewish Nation while she was in her homeland. A few Jews living in Israel, is not Israel, the Nation was Reborn in 1948, and the Jews returned, just like Ezekiel prophesied. ONCE AGAIN, A Beast must Conquer or Enslave Israel, the LAND is not Israel, the People are Israel, just like the Building is not the Church, the people are the Church. Israel was dispersed all over the world because of their backsliding ways. 

Again I don't interpret the beasts through mans wisdom. I have never believed the main characteristic of these kingdoms is the rule of Israel. The bible does not identify them in this manner. I was pointing out the inaccuracy of your words.

The Context is the Fourth Beast AND the Ten Horns with a Little Horn that follows......This is why there is not 11 Horns on the Seven Headed Beast in Rev. 13 and 17, the Little Horn is one of the Seven Heads, hence there are only 10 Horns, not 11 on the Seven Headed Beast.

Absolutely...............The Little Horn is different than the FIRST.........Meaning ONE.............One is not 10 Horns and is not 3 Beasts. But in the verse before, it states the Fourth Beast is DIVERSE FROM ALL THE BEASTS. Which means ALL 3 Beasts.

Wrong. The context is the ten horns. The little horn is different from the horns that came before. It's obvious the little horn is different from the beasts, it's a horn, not a beast.

God is never wrong, of course, so when he REDUCES the Kingdoms/Beasts to Kings, He is still correct, he says there are 5 Kings that have Fallen, thus He is correct, their has to be a "KING" at the helm of every Kingdom when it falls, so FIVE HAVE FALLEN, One IS and one is YET TO COME..........God tells the Angel to inform us this way so we will understand that the LAST KING is not a Kingdom, but is a MERE MAN ruling, and there will be no successors to him, once he arrives on the scene, you have Seven Years Total before God sets up his earthly Kingdom via his son Jesus Christ for 1000 years. And the Angel DID SAY THAT....He said the Seven Heads are Seven Mountains and they are ALSO Seven Kings. 

Dude, do you never listen to anything someone says? If God had meant 'kingdom' he would have said so. The 7 heads are either 'hills' or 'kings'. Get a concordance and a greek dictionary and open them up. Add some knowledge.

Suite yourself. I thought you might could use some help on the Seven Headed Beast. Until you figure out Rome was a Beast, figuring out who the Seven Headed Beast is is going to be very difficult. The Angel in Rev. 17 explains who the Harlot, and the Seven Headed Beast is, yet we have people who still say its a MYSTERY...........but the Angel explained the MYSTERY perfectly, there is no Mystery. Babylon and the Harlot are Two different entities. One is False Religion (Harlot) the other is False Government (Babylon). 

At this point and from other discussions we've had, you have no credibility with me in this subject. The big problem is everything you say is your own words, and you do not let scripture speak by posting biblical evidence.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/01/2017 at 5:43 PM, shiloh357 said:

I don't think you meant it as a smear, but others are jumping at the chance to label either Trump or Jared as the AC.  

so 0barma is so last week then as the AC?!

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

Prove from scriptural sources that The EU is a revived Roman empire and the little horn is from Greece and I'll believe. Not your explanations of what you personally believe, but scriptural fact that supports.

I am not trying to prove the E.U. is Revived Rome per se, there still has to be a "shaking" that reduces the Countries/Kings to 10 before this comes to pass, more than likely it will be from the Centralized E.U., but it could be another Confederation that breaks free from the E.U. and forms their own 10 Nation Confederation, so the premise is off kilter, THE PROOF is that the 10 Nation Confederation arises out of Europe, this is A FACT. That is exactly what Daniel 7 and 8 says.

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

Prove from biblical sources that Rome is the beast and I'll believe. Other wise it is just speculation.

That isn't hard to do. Anyone that doesn't understand that Rome Conquering Israel would not be one of the FOUR BEASTS is really overthinking the process to begin with, I mean the very country that was over Israel when the Messiah came forth is not a BEAST ? Really ? The scriptures are telling you it was Different from the other three, and you do not seem to want to admit the Pax-Romanus was far different from the other three Beasts in how it operated. 

Last but not least, their was Seven Kings, 5 had Fallen, and at Johns time ONE WAS ALIVE.......ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. That is self explanatory right there, ONE IS (Rome) and one is YET TO COME (Anti-Christ and the 10 Kings). 

On top of that 80-90 percent of Christendom agree with me that Rome was the Fourth Beast and that the Anti-Christ/Little Horn is another Beast entirely. And they arise out of the Fourth Beast Territory. 

Entire books have been written about just one of the topics in the above paragraph and they all give a great deal of biblical testimony. You should try it.

I am not here to "follow men" but to follow God and His understandings. Islam has nothing to do with end time events, other than Islam, as a part of the "Harlot" will be destroyed. Now the Kings of the East are Muslims, not Chinese, the 200 Million Horsemen happen at Trumpet # 6, the Kings of the East happen at Vial #6, two totally different periods in time. The Kings of the East are Arab leaders (See Ezekiel, Gog and Magog) who are enticed to come against Israel, whom they no doubt hate, by the Anti-Christ who basically subjugated them, and destroyed their "Religion" of Islam, and no doubt many of the 1.5-2 Billion people who are killed will be Muslims who refuse to obey the Anti-Christs orders. But Seven 3 1/2 years later, they will be willing to come against Israel in full force. 

It's not clear as day. The idea that a 'beast kingdom' is identified by it's conquering, enslaving or ruling Israel is man's wisdom as scripture does not use this as an identifier. 

That must be why all of the Beasts Mentioned,  Conquered Israel, but the Mongols or Ming Dynasty isn't a Beast, and why the British Empire nor the Soviet Union is a Beast. It is very clear that a Beast is a Kingdom that Conquered Israel,  because everyone of the Beasts all had this in common. The Bible is about Israel. Jesus came unto the Lost Sheep of Israel, ONLY. He said so.

Not true at all. Babylon, Persia and Greece had the same enforced peace policy. Roman peace really meant, "If you behave, we won't declare war on you." Roman 'peace' came at the threat of destruction, it was not a negotiated mutual peace, it was the Romans imposing their will, just like Babylon, Persia and Greece.  But you miss the difference as explained by scripture:

Dan 7, "Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left" Do you see this? The angel explains the difference between Babylon Persia and Greece and the 4th. And it's not what you are saying.

I have already posted a piece that say different. Here is another article from a History site I use. 

http://www.ushistory.org/civ/6c.asp

6c. The Pax Romana

The term "Pax Romana," which literally means "Roman peace," refers to the time period from 27 B.C.E. to 180 C.E. in the Roman Empire.

This 200-year period saw unprecedented peace and economic prosperity throughout the Empire, which spanned from England in the north to Morocco in the south and Iraq in the east. During the Pax Romana, the Roman Empire reached its peak in terms of land area, and its population swelled to an estimated 70 million people.

All Roads Lead to Rome

The 200 years of the Pax Romana saw many advances and accomplishments, particularly in engineering and the arts. To help maintain their sprawling empire, the Romans built an extensive system of roads. These durable road facilitated the movement of troops and communication. The Romans built aqueducts to carry water overland to cities and farms.

God chose the perfect time (of course) to bring forth His son, there was Peace, Travel was sage for all Roman Subjects, and there was a Universal Language (Koine Greek). 

No one ever said that Rome did not rule with an iron fist so to speak, that came from you, I stated they were DIFFERENT FROM THE REST, and all of the Beasts ruled by Conquering, that is A GIVEN............I do not understand how anyone can not understand that is a given. Rome Conquered, and terrified its subjects, by leaving people crucified up and down the roads, they left them there on purpose, to terrify their intended subjects, BUT..........What made them different was the 200 years of Peace, the ONE COMMON LANGUAGE and the Road System and easy travel between countries. They were more like a Unified Kingdom of Subjects, where as the other three were about pilfering/stealing like Babylon stole the Holy Pieces fro Gods Temple, Rome left those things intact, they demanded a TAX.....

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

Sure. Did you go to several sources to research "Pax Romana"? A good researcher finds several sources and opposing views. Did you do that? I know you didn't because that would not prove your point.

Like I stated before, I was a History major, I belong to a few History clubs and to Historum online, I have known about the Pax-Romanus for 35 years. I once did an exegesis on how the Pax-Romanus helped bring the Gospel unto the world.

The beast destroys through peace with Israel, not the rest of world. The context of all scripture is God's plan for His people and His kingdom. It's not a world peace in focus here, it's a peace with the Jewish people, whom the beast will seek to destroy.

This is true, except its not quite a " PEACE DEAL" per se, and more of a "Security Deal" kind of like how some of Eastern Europe allows the USA to place weapons in their countries. EXCEPT.....This Security Deal is forced onto Israel, as per Daniel 9:27, the word used for "CONFIRM" means to be STRONG and to be INSOLENT....S it really doesn't mean its an agreement per se, it means its a Forced Agreement.  

Again I don't interpret the beasts through mans wisdom. I have never believed the main characteristic of these kingdoms is the rule of Israel. The bible does not identify them in this manner. I was pointing out the inaccuracy of your words.

Well, you made the opposite declaration on the other point right above this point. I think it is quite clear, the beasts all conquered Israel, else the USSR, USA, British Empire etc. would all be BEASTS Themselves.

Wrong. The context is the ten horns. The little horn is different from the horns that came before. It's obvious the little horn is different from the beasts, it's a horn, not a beast.

Beast and Horns both mean Kings and both mean Kingdoms. There are TWO BEASTS in the Fourth Beat that arises, one is an END TIME BEAST/MAN, the other is Rome. 85-90 percent of Christendom agrees with me here. 

Dude, do you never listen to anything someone says? If God had meant 'kingdom' he would have said so. The 7 heads are either 'hills' or 'kings'. Get a concordance and a greek dictionary and open them up. Add some knowledge.

That is exactly what He said..............Rev. 17:9 “Here is the mind with wisdom:[f] The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated. 10 They are also seven kings:[g] Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he comes, he must remain for a little while.  The Mountain (oro Reared up are to rise above the plain) means King. Like I stated earlier, the LAST KING is a Beast unto himself, the other SIX Heads were Kingdoms. The LAST KING will be a BEAST...........The other KINGDOMS WERE BEASTS...............That is the difference.

On 1/15/2017 at 0:53 PM, Revelation Man said:

At this point and from other discussions we've had, you have no credibility with me in this subject. The big problem is everything you say is your own words, and you do not let scripture speak by posting biblical evidence.

I do not need credibility from men.  I know what a Beast Kingdom is, and I understand Islam has nothing to do with the Last Beast Kingdom. That Islam angle seems to be a Blind spot for many, so you are not alone, it seems.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 hours ago, existential mabel said:

so 0barma is so last week then as the AC?!

I told everyone 3 or 4 years ago that Obama was no where close to being the Anti-Christ, I stated he is more akin to being the John the Baptist of the Anti-Christ, the one that prepares his way. 

He did shake up the Mid-East with his ineptitude.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I told everyone 3 or 4 years ago that Obama was no where close to being the Anti-Christ, I stated he is more akin to being the John the Baptist of the Anti-Christ, the one that prepares his way. 

I could see Obama being a stepping stone to the Anti-Christ. So where does that put Trump and his SIL?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I could see Obama being a stepping stone to the Anti-Christ. So where does that put Trump and his SIL?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/13/2017 at 3:28 AM, Out of the Shadows said:

And he does qualify to be the AC.   Nobody knows for sure who it will be, prophecy by its very nature is vague

Speculating on Kushner being the AC is ridiculous.  If he wasn't Trump's SIL, I doubt if this would even come up.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Speculating on Kushner being the AC is ridicuol9us.  If he wasn't Trump's SIL, I doubt if this would even come up.

I didn't bring the AC into this discussion. I never speculated that he was the AC.   Try reading the whole thread instead of cherry picked post