• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I could see Obama being a stepping stone to the Anti-Christ. So where does that put Trump and his SIL?

Trump has been raised up to delay the rise of the Antichrist while more souls are saved and the Kingdom of God grows on earth. He has put a serious dent into the plans of the New World Order, and therefore they are weeping and gnashing their teeth.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

33 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Speculating on Kushner being the AC is ridiculous.

Yes, it is beyond ridiculous, but we live in a time when the bizarre is deemed to be normal, and the normal is deemed to be outrageous.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

11 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Trump has been raised up to delay the rise of the Antichrist while more souls are saved and the Kingdom of God grows on earth. He has put a serious dent into the plans of the New World Order, and therefore they are weeping and gnashing their teeth.

I like that 'weeping and gnashing their teeth' description because, to me, that's exactly what it looks like all those I see on t.v. are doing. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I could see Obama being a stepping stone to the Anti-Christ. So where does that put Trump and his SIL?

What is SIL ? Sister and Law .......... Oh, Son in Law, I see.............Anyway, what I meant by a John the Baptist type was that maybe Satan was going to use this man with enormous power to try and bring the Anti-Christs agenda forth. We understand, via logic, that to bring on a man that many people trusts, you have to set up a chaotic environment where people need a quasi "savior".  Obama stood by and watch a bunch of thugs roll into Iraq across the desert. Him and Clinton brought instability to the whole region with their Muslim/Arab Spring, where they brought down the Egyptian President and Qadaffi and tried to install a terrorist gov. in the Muslim Brotherhood. Libya is still in chaos, and the military is now running Egypt, they also tried to depose the Syrian president, and a few years later 250 K Are dead. 

Anyway, the Mideast is in chaos, now we have an American President who wants to pull back, and make the Europeans and others pay for their own defense. This will cause, imho, the Europeans to Arm themselves against a possible Russian threat. 

All the action is going to be in the E.U. and Middle East, the USA means nothing, imho.  But things done here causes the chain reactions over there. It seems Europe is in a backlash towards liberalism, and taking a hard right turn in policies, this is being caused by the DUMB Immigration policies. Europe isn't Right leaning by any means, but they are scared of the Lefties cra cra policies. 

I foresee Trump telling Europe to pay up for protection, then I see Europe saying, HEY if we are going to pay then we might as well have our own standing Army, and the Right as we know are more akin to have a strong defense, so when they start getting elected, because of the backlash to the cra cra policies of the left, here comes a "STRONG EUROPE" and this sets the stage for this MAN OF SIN coming forth with much guile, and imho,  it has to be after some sort of economic collapse. 

This of course is conjecture via logic. I can know where the Anti-Christ arises from via scriptures, but the HOW can only be an educated guess.

LOL.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Do you think so brother ? What if it brings it forth, by blessing America ? I think Obama shook up the Middle East and made the rise of the Anti-Christ easier. But with America being the baddest kid on the block, either America had to fall, go bankrupt, become toothless etc. etc., or she has to PULL BACK and that seems to be Trumps inclination. He wants Europe to provide their own protection, while we take care of ourselves via an America first policy. 

Just a thought.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

53 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

What is SIL ? Sister and Law .......... Oh, Son in Law, I see.............Anyway, what I meant by a John the Baptist type was that maybe Satan was going to use this man with enormous power to try and bring the Anti-Christs agenda forth. We understand, via logic, that to bring on a man than many people trusts, you have to set up a chaotic environment where people need a quasi "savior".  Obama stood by ad watch a bunch of thugs roll into Iraq across the desert. Him an Clinton brought instability to the whole region with their Muslim/Arab Spring, where they brought down the Egyptian President and Qadaffi and tried to install a terrorist gov. in the Muslim Brotherhood. Libya is still in chaos, and the military is now running Egypt, they also tried to depose the Syrian president, and a few years later 250 K Are dead. 

Anyway, the Mideast is in chaos, now we have an American President who wants to pull back, and make the Europeans and others pat for their own defense. This will cause, imho, the Europeans to Arm themselves against a possible Russian threat. 

All the action is going to be in the E.U. and Middle East, the USA means nothing, imho.  But things done here causes the chain reactions over there. It seems Europe is in a backlash towards liberalism, and taking a hard right turn in policies, cause by the DUMB Immigration policies. Europe isn't Right leaning by any means, but they are scared of the Lefties cra cra policies. 

I foresee Trump telling Europe to pay up for protection, then I see Europe saying, HEY if we are going to pay then we might as well have our own standing Army, and the Right as we know are more akin to have a strong defense, so when they start getting elected, because of the backlash to the cra cra policies of the left, here comes a "STRONG EUROPE" and this sets the stage for this MAN OF SIN coming forth with much guile, and imho,  it has to be after some sort of economic collapse. 

This of course is conjecture via logic. I can know where the Anti-Christ rises, HOW can only be an educated guess.

LOL.

I can see a lot of things happening but if they actually do time will tell.