• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

How could you have typed this message so fast after I posted the link ?

Did you even look at the link?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

13 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Did you even look at the link?

Yes, but I do not think a person can say where the Antichrist is coming from because it is not in Scripture. People can only speculate.

24 minutes ago, angels4u said:

How could you have typed this message so fast after I posted the link ?

You answered my question after 2 minutes  or less.. 

Can you type that fast?:)

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, but I do not think a person can say where the Antichrist is coming from because it is not in Scripture. People can only speculate.

If you read the link then you can read that the Bible is saying where the Antichist is coming from..

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

29 minutes ago, angels4u said:

If you read the link then you can read that the Bible is saying where the Antichist is coming from..

It is only speculation. Many Bible scholars have different ideas of where they think the Antichrist is coming from. But Scripture is silent on it.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Where is Scripture does it tell us where the Antichrist will be coming from.

I wrote a blog on this a while back. http://mrrondonmon.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-birthplace-of-anti-christ.html

Its not very long, but I will just give a brief account of how/why I came to understand where I think the Anti-Christ/Little Horn arises from. If you are interested you can look at the more in depth write-up.

The Angel told Daniel that much of his book would be sealed until the end times. I think that is of course today, and God is revealing much. I argued for a long time that Daniel 8 was the Anti-Christ, many used to say no, that is a different Little Horn than the Little Horn in Revelation chapter 7. Their point was, they can not be the same. So thus began my journey, because I knew Daniel 8 was the Little Horn/Anti-Christ, it was just to obvious. 

So we know Daniel 7 is the Little Horn who arises out of the Fourth Beast in the End Times so he arises out of Europe. 

Now Daniel 8 speaks of this Little Horn arising out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms (that took Alexander the Greats place) in the LATTER TIME. It speaks of all of his evil qualities, and it says he comes against the Prince of princes (Jesus) but is broken without hand (by the Holy Spirit).  So we know this is also the Anti-Christ/Little Horn. But he arises in TWO PLACES at once, how can this be ? As I pondered, it came to me, out of all four of these Kingdoms, Greece is in the European Union. So this Anti-Christ can come to power, via Greece, then rise to power in the European Union. I think that is the riddle of Daniel chapters 7 and 8, we have to combine them, they overlap, giving us a perfect cross reference. 

Another thing that hit me was the "Assyrian" mentioned in Isaiah and other scriptures. Greece has many Turks living in Greece, this would make it easy for him to be of "Assyrian" descent. I also am pretty positive he is an Atheist.

From Greece, which is in the European Union. 

Guest shiloh357
13 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

You are the one who brought the AC into the discussion.  

Yes, but you'd bothered to notice, the point I was making was that Jared Kushner would not be successful in negotiating a peace deal because it was the AC who would do it.   I was not the one who decided to smear Kushner by suggesting he was the AC.  It was you and muffet that had to resort to suggesting that Kushner might qualify as the AC.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but you'd bothered to notice, the point I was making was that Jared Kushner would not be successful in negotiating a peace deal because it was the AC who would do it.   I was not the one who decided to smear Kushner by suggesting he was the AC.  It was you and muffet that had to resort to suggesting that Kushner might qualify as the AC.

And he does qualify to be the AC.   Nobody knows for sure who it will be, prophecy by its very nature is vague

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Where is Scripture does it tell us where the Antichrist will be coming from.

The vision of the ram and the goat tells us exactly where the beast comes from. Daniel 11 gives us the lineage of his rule. Together Dan 8 and 11 reveal the beast comes from the area of Babylon and will be a desert dwelling Arab. The beast will be the head of brutal religious kingdom that demands forced conversion of all outsiders, the world over, to their religion. The beast does not come to power by any earthly means. No current group, organization, political party, world body or consortium will give rise to the beast. The beast will be empowered spiritually by the dragon, Satan, in order to take over the earth. Scripture is quite clear on this.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

23 hours ago, angels4u said:

Oots,   Jared Kushner is Jewish , could it not be that he  and Trump would work together and the peace treaty could happen somehow?

Perhaps, but there is a huge problem: who is going to control the terrorists? How can there be peace in the land of Israel when they are under the constant threat of terrorist attacks? Even if the Palestinians agree to peace what about the Iranians or Iraqis? Then there is the Syrians, they also want Israel destroyed. What about Muslims? Islam enslaved the land of Israel in the past; gonna need a peace treaty with all these groups and more.  If the US can make peace between two parties how would it be managed? The arbiter would almost need boots on the ground to enforce the treaty when it's broken, which would happen at some point.