• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Perhaps, but there is a huge problem: who is going to control the terrorists? How can there be peace in the land of Israel when they are under the constant threat of terrorist attacks? Even if the Palestinians agree to peace what about the Iranians or Iraqis? Then there is the Syrians, they also want Israel destroyed. What about Muslims? Islam enslaved the land of Israel in the past; gonna need a peace treaty with all these groups and more.  If the US can make peace between two parties how would it be managed? The arbiter would almost need boots on the ground to enforce the treaty when it's broken, which would happen at some point. 

With the coming up Jan 15TH  gathering of the Nations coming up in a couple of days , something  might fill some gaps soon because 
God will not let it unpunished if the Nations divide Israel and as far as I understand it they want it push the borders back to 1967. I fear what will happen after all those Nations basically stab Israel in the back,we most likely see disasters happening on earth around us,with Trump coming in the office on Jan 20 th,they might be forced to find a solution very fast and Jared most likely will  be the one negotiating with maybe  Europe? They might ( or need) to  come up with a plan ( 7 year treaty)

This Sunday will be a dark day for Israel :( and we need to be in prayer for the Nation

BuIYw6KIgAAmLNe1.png

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I wrote a blog on this a while back. http://mrrondonmon.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-birthplace-of-anti-christ.html

Its not very long, but I will just give a brief account of how/why I came to understand where I think the Anti-Christ/Little Horn arises from. If you are interested you can look at the more in depth write-up.

The Angel told Daniel that much of his book would be sealed until the end times. I think that is of course today, and God is revealing much. I argued for a long time that Daniel 8 was the Anti-Christ, many used to say no, that is a different Little Horn than the Little Horn in Revelation chapter 7. Their point was, they can not be the same. So thus began my journey, because I knew Daniel 8 was the Little Horn/Anti-Christ, it was just to obvious. 

So we know Daniel 7 is the Little Horn who arises out of the Fourth Beast in the End Times so he arises out of Europe. 

Now Daniel 8 speaks of this Little Horn arising out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms (that took Alexander the Greats place) in the LATTER TIME. It speaks of all of his evil qualities, and it says he comes against the Prince of princes (Jesus) but is broken without hand (by the Holy Spirit).  So we know this is also the Anti-Christ/Little Horn. But he arises in TWO PLACES at once, how can this be ? As I pondered, it came to me, out of all four of these Kingdoms, Greece is in the European Union. So this Anti-Christ can come to power, via Greece, then rise to power in the European Union. I think that is the riddle of Daniel chapters 7 and 8, we have to combine them, they overlap, giving us a perfect cross reference. 

Another thing that hit me was the "Assyrian" mentioned in Isaiah and other scriptures. Greece has many Turks living in Greece, this would make it easy for him to be of "Assyrian" descent. I also am pretty positive he is an Atheist.

From Greece, which is in the European Union. 

You are correct the beast comes from one of the four 'notable ones' in Dan 8. But Dan 11 advances the story revealing more specifics. The 'willful king' is the beast as described in Dan 11, the same as the little horn, the man of sin and the first beast, or beast from the sea. This person comes from the same line as Antiochus IV, which is the Seleucid kingdom, consolidated by Seleucus I, the great general of Alexander. Therefore the beast rises from the area of Mesopotamia in general and likely from the area around ancient Babylon in particular.

One of the things people miss these days are certain parallels between the beast kingdom and a contemporary force operating today. The beast kingdom is diverse from the first three of Daniel's statue, it breaks, stamps the residue, demands conversion on pain of death and has insinuated it's way into many cultures. ISIS is the perfect fit in these prophecies about the characteristics of the beast and his kingdom.

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

With the coming up Jan 15TH  gathering of the Nations coming up in a couple of days , something  might fill some gaps soon because 
God will not let it unpunished if the Nations divide Israel and as far as I understand it they want it push the borders back to 1967. I fear what will happen after all those Nations basically stab Israel in the back,we most likely see disasters happening on earth around us,with Trump coming in the office on Jan 20 th,they might be forced to find a solution very fast and Jared most likely will  be the one negotiating with maybe  Europe? They might ( or need) to  come up with a plan ( 7 year treaty)

This Sunday will be a dark day for Israel :( and we need to be in prayer for the Nation

BuIYw6KIgAAmLNe1.png

I suppose anything is possible but in this case I cannot see the fit between bible prophecy and the Trump WH. "He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week" This says an individual will uphold, strengthen, make sure, a covenant for a period of 7 years, one week of years, with many. Meaning a covenant that one person signs with many others to solidify the agreement. This Jan 15th thing is the opposite; it's many forcing two parties to the table. Not close to a fulfillment and more meaningless distraction than the unfolding of prophecy. 

10 hours ago, angels4u said:

You answered my question after 2 minutes  or less.. 

Can you type that fast?:)

copy and paste as always.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And he does qualify to be the AC.   Nobody knows for sure who it will be, prophecy by its very nature is vague

No one who reads the Bible regarding prophecy would say that Kushner qualifies to be the AC.  That is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No one who reads the Bible regarding prophecy would say that Kushner qualifies to be the AC.  That is ridiculous.

Shiloh don't you believe he could take part in negotiating a plan with the AC?

( So glad Kerry will be gone soon )

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am sure we could find some who would say so, that is the nature of prophecy.  You say the AC will be from Europe and another poster on here just said the AC will be Arabic.  One of you might be right or you might be wrong, nobody will know for sure till after it happens. 

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Shiloh don't you believe he could take part in negotiating a plan with the AC?

( So glad Kerry will be gone soon )

All I said is that he doesn't qualify to be the Antichrist.  The ONLY person the Bible credits with bringing about a peace treaty with Israel is the AC.  And this person is going to be a man who is a world leader, not a real estate mogul like Kushner.  And it is also worth pointing out that the AC will be demon possessed.    

The role of the Antichrist is going to be larger than anyone in Trump's family.   The Antichrist is going to be an international political leader. He will wield worldwide power and probably doesn't need the help of Jared Kushner who is a pipsqueak compared to what the Antichrist will be.    He will be a charismatic leader unlike anyone the world has ever seen.   He will be universally loved and admired, which pretty much eliminates anyone in the Trump family.   He will be a man with amazing supernatural qualities and power that no  world leader has ever had and will command the worship of world and the world shall willingly give it to him.

When all of the biblical data about the AC is factored in, including the Daniel foreshadowing, there is no one we know of alive on earth at this time that comes close to meeting the requirements for being the Antichrist.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

...that could only be the case if someone is getting their prophecy from comic books , because in no way does Kusher "qualify" according to the Bible .

And according to the Jewish understanding of the Bible, Jesus in no way qualifies to be the messiah.  You put way too much faith in your ability to decipher prophecy. 

48 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And according to the Jewish understanding of the Bible, Jesus in no way qualifies to be the messiah.  You put way too much faith in your ability to decipher prophecy. 

Davida is right ,Jesus is not the Messiah of the Jewish people, He will be on the end of the Tribulation when all knees shall bow and all tongues confess that Jesus Christ is Lord but first they accept a false leader ( the AC )