• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,227
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

im not sure how to explain this but ill try my best. i have an ability to feel my surroundings. i can feel waves of tingly sensations go down my body when i reach out with my senses. if i close my eyes i can feel sound waves. ive been able to do this since i was in my teens. later on i could sense presence of spirits i guess all i know is it scared me at the time. even now it comes up when im just walking down the street and passing people or when im in a new place i havent been to before. i figure it developed cause of the bullying i when thru. im not sure if this is a good thing or not but i hope you can understand cause im not sure how else to explain it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Good that you have mentioned this as i have expressed in this forum the reality of the spiritual realm. I can describe things or at least try to describe things that would just seem like  fiction for a lack of a better word, but nevertheless real.   If you can sense the presence of spirits, it is just what they are spirits and it gives you a confirmation of the reality of this world that exists and is mentioned in he bible plenty.    I will stop here and let others respond. 

Many would not know how to comprehend your statement and will just move on to another thread, but others may want to try get a glimpse or understand better how it affects your life as a believer and what are your thoughts about it as compared to the words of the Bible.   I understand it is not easy to express spiritual encounters or experiences as they would sound obscure or foolish.

By the way, i did not choose the name warrior12 for lack of words, but this is my new nature in the war that the " Lord has assigned me to" as i like to term it. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

33 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

im not sure how to explain this but ill try my best. i have an ability to feel my surroundings. i can feel waves of tingly sensations go down my body when i reach out with my senses. if i close my eyes i can feel sound waves. ive been able to do this since i was in my teens. later on i could sense presence of spirits i guess all i know is it scared me at the time. even now it comes up when im just walking down the street and passing people or when im in a new place i havent been to before. i figure it developed cause of the bullying i when thru. im not sure if this is a good thing or not but i hope you can understand cause im not sure how else to explain it.

What would you call that ability that you have? Psychic abilities?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

That is one of the Spiritual gifts mentioned in 1 Corinthians 14, The discernment of spirits. I also have this gift to a point. So far my gift so far has been word of knowlege or maybe it's prophecy. I've been led to tell somebody something the Lord has told me and it's really happened.

17 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

What would you call that ability that you have? Psychic abilities?

im not sure i dont fully understand it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

After reading this post again I need to update my reply.

55 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

i can feel waves of tingly sensations go down my body when i reach out with my senses.

What exactly do you mean by reaching out with your senses? Tingly feelings sound more like fear which do not come from God.

55 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

i could sense presence of spirits i guess all i know is it scared me at the time. even now it comes up when im just walking down the street and passing people or when im in a new place i havent been to before.

This is the part that I guess got my attention because I have felt that too. I've had strangers glare at me in anger walking down the street and the Lord has told me they don't hate you they hate me. I've read your other posts and I believe you are a strong Christian. This post I think may need a little tweaking to sat what you mean. I feel in my heart this is of the Lord.

I'm not good with words either in writing so I know what you mean.

Would you label it as ESP,extra sensory perception or paranormal activity?

27 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Would you label it as ESP,extra sensory perception or paranormal activity?

none of those things. i looked up psychic abilities and it doesnt match any of them

25 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

none of those things. i looked up psychic abilities and it doesnt match any of them

You have a physician? Have you ever mentioned this to him?