IGNORED

special ability?

Ghostdog

Guest BacKaran

I've witnessed at the Anoka pumpkin parade the biggest Holloween cerebration in the nation... at holloween time and the first time was very telling. I could feel the evil as people were celebrating and I felt like I was in a really baaaaaad b movie.

I believe it was discernment from the Holy Spirit getting us ready to deal with Non believers.

We made friends with other Christians who were witnessing as well and that gave us encouragement to stay.

Trust your discernment and pray as needed. ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, Ghostdog said:

im not sure how to explain this but ill try my best. i have an ability to feel my surroundings. i can feel waves of tingly sensations go down my body when i reach out with my senses. if i close my eyes i can feel sound waves. ive been able to do this since i was in my teens. later on i could sense presence of spirits i guess all i know is it scared me at the time. even now it comes up when im just walking down the street and passing people or when im in a new place i havent been to before. i figure it developed cause of the bullying i when thru. im not sure if this is a good thing or not but i hope you can understand cause im not sure how else to explain it.

Feel surroundings, feel sounds, feel sights, be aware of a prayer, or a plea,  a cry from a person loved, or I suppose even one feared, even when they are far away beyond audible physical communication? Sure! You are attuned, for whatever reason. Happens all the time I suspect. But, perhaps we  most often just ignore it, or are so overwhelmed by additional sensory input, that we don't pick up on what we are  actually sensing at times.

My offspring communicate with each other over vast distances without any  physical means of doing so.

I have been aware of their plights, threats upon them, dangers, and even injuries. I have been moved into immediate prayer and then action by these senses. God has answered.

The first time I was aware of such stuff I was about 23 years old, my daughter's screaming cry of pain ran through me and I saw her suffering a severe foot injury from a bowling ball dropping on her foot. I raced the few miles home to find her still crying and with  severe foot injury, but from a full huge jar of peanut butter falling  on her foot.

Many years ago I suddenly "saw" five men threatening my son alongside a freeway. They had a knife. I immediately prayed for his safety, and called him. Turns out he had just had a tire go bad at the loop at Dallas, and five men had pulled up and surrounded him, one had a knife and they cirlced him and the car. Suddenly they left. He had no idea what had  scared them away. But he was sure he was going to have been knifed there on the side of the road.

While tending to my dying wife  I "saw" her spirit leaving her, as did my daughter.

There, it seems, is far more that we may attune ourselves to,  or be attuned to,  than we may commonly embrace. It does not have to be  a Christian thing, but I don't see it as an evil thing either. It  just is, is a thing,- that is within the realm of  what is real and not imagined. 

Attuned practitioners of Reiki use such awareness to communicate and to treat the fullness of our being, whether they are Christian or not doesn't matter. They simply see what is there to be seen.

So please, do not feel alone or somehow odd for your sensitivity.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Attuned practitioners of Reiki use such awareness to communicate and to treat the fullness of our being, whether they are Christian or not doesn't matter. They simply see what is there to be seen.

Really.  Pure new age stuff brother.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

18 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Yes I know the fear of it. I had it too! Then I had the screaming pains of a wife to tend to  24/7  for the better part of a year and learned better that it (The technique of Reiki) is available to born again Christians as well as any other person, whether good or  evil. 

If hospice use of is new age, then I thank my creator for new age! 

I know the disdain and risk of ridicule  I face when I share of the experience, and the benefit we obtained.  I share that we prayed to the same God we had alsways prayed to as born again Christians.

God answered our prayer for our protection and used Reiki each time as  a means of bringing peace to both of us, as we went through the long hard process of her  approaching death from  a horribly painful nasty cancer. He would bring peace that allowed for pain free sleep for long periods of time.

Further I testify that  some of our very best prayer times together came about during this nightmare time of pain as we began, each Reiki time seeking protection from any demonic that may possibly be  involved. Our prayer  to God  was  honored by  God. And even when the most powerful of  pain killers could not  beat down the pain, the time of prayer with Reiki did. 

So really? Yes, really! 

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

24 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

So please, do not feel alone or somehow odd for your sensitivity.

21 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Something to consider when discussing Reiki.  This is from one Reiki site.

The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

This is no less the New Age Art of Channeling.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/13/2017 at 10:36 PM, Ghostdog said:

im not sure how to explain this but ill try my best. i have an ability to feel my surroundings. i can feel waves of tingly sensations go down my body when i reach out with my senses. if i close my eyes i can feel sound waves. ive been able to do this since i was in my teens. later on i could sense presence of spirits i guess all i know is it scared me at the time. even now it comes up when im just walking down the street and passing people or when im in a new place i havent been to before. i figure it developed cause of the bullying i when thru. im not sure if this is a good thing or not but i hope you can understand cause im not sure how else to explain it.

I am not an advisor, and I am not motivated by fear of the unknown , but I can tell you one thing, start mixing slowly with people, develop social skills and get in touch with the physical, not everyone is bad and not everyone is good. 

Not everyone you pass by thinks something negative about you, this very well can be your own thoughts, 

You may have developed this attitude in your mind so you can stay away from people, this way they can not hurt you or scared you. 

Try to think deferent, about people, develop knew thinking, and stop that, feeling the souranties , objerve the physical, discribe it , the substance the colour, the quility , stop living in your mind and the Spiritual in case you attract some spirit and begin to play games with you, making you feel very special, gifted, gradiose , even make you believe that it is a gift from God. 

Then slowly and gradually it will  begin to take control of you, and you may think that you can not live without that spirits guidance, it can even make you laugh just like a Freind. 

God can help you by making you strong in your mind and not weak and depended . 

Developing in you a sound mind. 

There are some spirits who want to do good to people, acting like that they are in your service, you do not need them, avoid them. 

Jesus in due time he will help you to discern the guidance of the Holy Spirit and that's deferent. 

Stay away from paranoia. .It is good you were able to talk about that, that's a blessing, sorry if I talked too much , but I had friends who went through the paranoia valley. 

Sorry 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

I understand you.....I can sense spirits in a room. The atmosphere feels very very different.