• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

I believe I am getting what the toes partly of Iron and partly of clay is finally.

It's probably not a new theory but the way in which this comes to pass is found in Quantum Computing, more precisely the "D-Wave" computer.

Now, I'm am positive that most everyone is not up to speed on what they have been doing lately, but If you have heard of the Mandela effect, your close.

This is not a joke, I just studied up on this Technology and it is literally the stuff of what we consider fiction.

I have 2 links to videos which are talks given to an audience about this new frontier in computing, which borders on "magic" but its just the reality we have found.

This first video is of A founder of this new technology, you will be able to get what he's saying, it's important to watch this.

The second video is A creator of this technology also, the intro is 2:33, which is just hints at what is going on and screenshots of articles. This video is very important also to understand Iron and clay. If you just want the short version skip to his predictions of what will happen with the tech in the next 12 years at 18:30 into it. I would recommend watching the entirety of both videos, you will not regret it.

Now for my conclusion based on this new evidence.

The 10 kings are controlled by Artificial Intelligence, Men/Machines, connected to a quantum computer, controlled by Lucifer to rule the world.

"They will be of one mind"

Yep, they are all connected to Lucifer through a quantum connection however they end up doing it.

This leads to the mark of the beast..

The mark of the beast is a quantum connection to Lucifer through a intermediary device placed in the forehead or hand.

Now, THE MOMENT you receive this "mark"/"device" you will lose freewill, you will be controlled through this quantum connection to Lucifer, thereby damning yourself for the promise of eternal life through subservience to the beasts will.  You will be physically alive, but with NO WAY OUT. You will become a slave. Lost for eternity.

Now, you see why he said Iron and Clay? Why they do not "mingle"? Its because they are Machines, AI controlled machines under demonic control.

Now if you watched the videos and understand what they have learned how to do you will see end times prophecy in a different light.

Everything, if this tech is real, is about to change in this world.

BUT, "strike us down and we will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." --- Obi One Kanobi

We win in the end, no matter the odds. :)

peace to you.

Edited by OneLight
Removed YouTube Links

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.91

I've done some reading up on quantum computing and some of the issues therein so I get what its about.

That is an interesting thought about Lucifer and very plausible that embedded chips may ultimately remove our self control if we accept them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  44

Interesting theory.

Ultimately the stone destroys all the representation of kingdoms. The kingdom of God is the one that overcomes all and makes all things new through Jesus.

Daniel2.jpg

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, i777 said:

Good try but the feet of iron and clay came out of the fourth kingdom ( IRON ) called the Roman Empire. The Romans discovered iron ore and began building tools and weapons of iron. The feet of iron refers to the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican that got it's power passed to it after the Roman government lost power of the empire. The Vatican ruled over the ten kingdoms ( European nations ) for over a thousand years and it's still influential in much of the world today. 

Are you sure about the 'iron'? They were mining, smelting and forging iron and copper tools and weapons way back in Genesis 4: 22 

21 hours ago, i777 said:

Good try but the feet of iron and clay came out of the fourth kingdom ( IRON ) called the Roman Empire. The Romans discovered iron ore and began building tools and weapons of iron. The feet of iron refers to the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican that got it's power passed to it after the Roman government lost power of the empire. The Vatican ruled over the ten kingdoms ( European nations ) for over a thousand years and it's still influential in much of the world today. 

There are different viewpoints based on elevation.

21 hours ago, Yowm said:

Let me guess, the deadly wound the beast suffers but revives is a short circuit due to water?

No? How about a water shortage? No? How about a ...

I find it interesting YOWM seems to find the personally perceived, negative in my posts.

We could do an in-depth analysis of psychological stressors which impact emotions leading to increased agitation when co-locating within another's sphere of influence. But we will just be happy we are in such a great group of people with diverse viewpoints.

3 minutes ago, i777 said:

There are different viewpoints depending on what the ruler of the world makes you believe. 

Soo the current world leaders have convinced you that Rome = iron age?

I wonder what we would believe with different world rulers?

The 10 kings hate the whore.

The whore is Ihstar, Isis, Columbia, all the Blasphemous names, basically the trickle down effect from the black pope, now the white pope really is a black pope, soo we have 2 black popes, anyway, masons, jesuits, rosicrucians, and all their spawn. Which obviously we were founded by 33rd degreee masons, which means we birthed by the whore.

soo that means outside the norm of current global belief systems, you'd be surprised the children of the whore, (different names).

They will all be of one mind, hive mind, connected, physically, electrically at everything's base.

They hate the Whore, The religious of the world, the worlds false religions.

Who hates the religious? Athiest. Logical Hive minds with no allegiance to emotion.

Yes, the dragon, false prophet and beast are demonically possessed and become false gods on earth, full of signs and wonders, human deceivers.

Them and the 10 connected kings are all thrown into the fire.  13.

I seems by your statement we are living in the thousand year reign?

peace.

19 hours ago, Yowm said:

Chill. My questions were no more far fetched than your hypothetical analysis.

Sorry you missed my humor.

I'm currently in the process of chilling, :)