angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

"This message came to me concerning Damascus: 'Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel's departed glory,' says the Lord Almighty" (Isaiah 17:1-3

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Syrian-army-claims-Israel-is-responsible-for-aerial-attack-on-airport-near-Damascus-478337

After reports on Friday claimed an explosion was witnessed at the Mezzah military airport in Syria's capital, the Syrian military blames Israel for the reported attack.

Prophecy is getting fulfilled very fast before our eyes , maybe Israel attacked and maybe not but it looks Damaskus might not last long..

The Tribulation is around the corner,

Are we ready to meet Jesus in the air?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Actually Isaiah's prophecy has been fulfilled .... the ancient Assyrians destroyed Damascus long ago along with their attack upon the norther 10 tribes of Israel .... Damascus was later rebuilt

The region of Syria to day is definitely a hot bed of Islamic terrorism including the state's present government and will remain in chaos until  this one emerges [Micah 5:5-6] .... the one that many call the "antichrist" 

You are correct about the Lord's sudden call for His true ecclesia .... could be before this day is over 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

The Tribulation is around the corner,                                            Angels4U

That's what the Apostles thought as well &  I believe every generation since has done the same but in reality whats a couple of thousand years in comparison to Eternity and Almighty God Who,is not bound by TIME,as we are ? I don't know if the beginning of sorrows will start tomorrow but we have been feeling the beginnings of the birth pains of the beginnings for a very long time,or so it may seem .............

Signs of the End of the Age
Matthew 24:5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.…

I am not alarmed,neither should any Christian be...Praise Jesus!                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

10 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

That's what the Apostles thought as well &  I believe every generation since has done the same but in reality whats a couple of thousand years in comparison to Eternity and Almighty God Who,is not bound by TIME,as we are ? I don't know if the beginning of sorrows will start tomorrow but we have been feeling the beginnings of the birth pains of the beginnings for a very long time,or so it may seem .............

I am not alarmed,neither should any Christian be...Praise Jesus!                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen dear Sister,

We don't need to be  alarmed ,there's no reason to be alarmed if we are found in Jesus , He alone can give us peace in every situation , I Love my Savior and what He has in store for us, we could meet Him today before any Tribulation start ,the key is are we ready to meet Him?

5 I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope. 6 My soul waits for the Lord More than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning. 7 O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is lovingkindness, And with Him is abundant redemption. psalm 130 :5

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Actually Isaiah's prophecy has been fulfilled .... the ancient Assyrians destroyed Damascus long ago along with their attack upon the norther 10 tribes of Israel .... Damascus was later rebuilt

The region of Syria to day is definitely a hot bed of Islamic terrorism including the state's present government and will remain in chaos until  this one emerges [Micah 5:5-6] .... the one that many call the "antichrist" 

You are correct about the Lord's sudden call for His true ecclesia .... could be before this day is over 

I believe you need to rethink this, while the city was torn down, the people were still there and it was still a city inhabited by the people....      Isiah says it will cease to be a city.....    it has been inhabited for over 4,000 years.  It  never has reached the status of not being a city.    We totally destroyed cities in Germany, but they never were non cities; the people in that city just rebuilt their buildings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

"This message came to me concerning Damascus: 'Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel's departed glory,' says the Lord Almighty" (Isaiah 17:1-3

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Syrian-army-claims-Israel-is-responsible-for-aerial-attack-on-airport-near-Damascus-478337

Prophecy is getting fulfilled very fast before our eyes , maybe Israel attacked and maybe not but it looks Damaskus might not last long..

The Tribulation is around the corner,

Are we ready to meet Jesus in the air?

Very true. Damascus will become a ruin.

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

36 minutes ago, other one said:

I believe you need to rethink this, while the city was torn down, the people were still there and it was still a city inhabited by the people....      Isiah says it will cease to be a city.....    it has been inhabited for over 4,000 years.  It  never has reached the status of not being a city.    We totally destroyed cities in Germany, but they never were non cities; the people in that city just rebuilt their buildings.

Agree Other One :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Isiah says it will cease to be a city"

It did son .... the Assyrians turned it into a heap of rubble, and the city ceased to be an inhabitable city .... it was later rebuilt upon the same tell .... and historical fact

..... and at the same time the Assyrians moved against the 10 tribes of Israel in the same region

If you take scripture out of context for supporting a false prediction you are fooling yourself .... all of chapter 17 must be taken in context

You must learn to rightly divide the Lord's prophetic word ... things fulfilled and things still to be fulfilled

A prophet will often speak of both near term and far term events within the same vision

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

The vast majority of Damascus's population has fled. About the only ones left in Damascus are all Israel's enemies and is H.Q.. I will not be surprised when Syria turns their attention toward and against Israel. Then....

Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, No it's a plane, no it's a nuclear bomb. 

Just the way I see things working out in the near future.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Or Iran will do it and blame Israel to get the world against Israel.