Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I find Mr Bickle's teaching to be quite dry and dull. Hardly "anointed" so I'm not sure who would think he has an open pipeline to heaven for revelation? 

The most concerning thing about IHOP to me is that they proclaim some kind of "Israel mandate" and yet don't know the messianic Jewish community in their own city. I've visited their "Israel Prayer Room" several times now....and have never seen a person in there. 

The (mostly very young) people were so caught up in "experiencing God" themselves that a visitor goes unnoticed, even ignored. Every time I have gone there, I left without speaking to anyone.

We are called to community and that ain't it. It's greco-church. They are producing spectators and a few stars in the IHOP kingdom. 

However, I don't think we can point to this one place and affix blame as if it is a localized infirmity. It's a nationwide phenomena and a worldwide apostasy. IHOP is only a symptom of what is happening everywhere greco-church is. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, i777 said:

Not too many people know how Christianity got it's start. 

I have studied church history and I can read the Bible and know how the Church got it's start.  I seriously doubt you have any new information.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, i777 said:

What I know about Christianity could be much different than what you know about Christianity. If you study the history about Christianity, you will be as confused as all theologians are about it's beginning. 

I have studied.  I am a seminary student have had classes on both an undergraduate and graduate level about Church history and there is  no confusion.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, i777 said:

I didn't have to study at all and I know how Christianity got started. 

I seriously doubt it.  I am sure you have some made up revisionist version, though.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, i777 said:

You have no way of knowing what I know about Christianity or any religion of the world. 

Well what are you waiting for?   Enlighten us.  Provide your version of Church origins for review.

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, i777 said:

The church that Jesus was referring to is the invisible spirit of God, not the visible churches that people can see on earth. Christianity is a religion formed from the building of false gods like Judaism. Why do you think Jesus called the Jewish tabernacles "dens of Satan"?

The Church is not the invisible Spirit of God.  The Holy Spirit is not called the "Church" anywhere in the Bible.    And God commissioned Paul to start churches all over the Roman Empire. 

The Church/Christianity started on the day of Pentecost and is the result of a move of the Holy Spirit.   Christianity has no false gods.

Jesus never referred to the any Jewish tabernacles as the dens of Satan. 

I don't know where you get your information, but you have some pretty bad sources.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, i777 said:

The church that Jesus was referring to is the invisible spirit of God, not the visible churches that people can see on earth. Christianity is a religion formed from the building of false gods like Judaism. Why do you think Jesus called the Jewish tabernacles "dens of Satan"?

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

The Church is not the invisible Spirit of God.  The Holy Spirit is not called the "Church" anywhere in the Bible.    And God commissioned Paul to start churches all over the Roman Empire. 

The Church/Christianity started on the day of Pentecost and is the result of a move of the Holy Spirit.   Christianity has no false gods.

Jesus never referred to the any Jewish tabernacles as the dens of Satan. 

I don't know where you get your information, but you have some pretty bad sources.

Hey Brother Shiloh ... does this member remind you of someone who has been here before?

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Hey Brother Shiloh ... does this member remind you of someone who has been here before?

Hmmm. I think so, now that you mention it. I can't remember the username...

Guest shiloh357
58 minutes ago, i777 said:

My source is the only source you can trust. All other sources are liars. 

LOL  is that a fact?  :24: