warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever heard of the name JAY  SMITH.   Well, i stumbled upon his videos on youtube as i was doing some search on the Islam and the roots of their beliefs.  Jay mainly witnesses to  the muslims in  the unique form  called "speakers corner " in London England [Hyde Park ].   I must say, he has tremendous courage and the Lord has given him perseverance to  debate with muslim scholars in an open forum.  The name of God in the many faiths are openly called and dismissed and uplifted.   Take a look at the video and i think you, you will want to see them all.   Pray for JAY SMITH and the courageous workers he has with him.

What are you doing to be witnesses today ?.   Do you find it difficult to witness to people as not to offend by law of the land and by people  lack of hearing and engagement to dialogue.

Cut and paste into your browser and join the ww w.

The video is titled

THE DEBATE - JAY SMITH vs SHABIR YUSUF: WHO IS GOD? JESUS OF JOHN 8:58, OR ALLAH OF SURAH 20:14?

HERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO.  Their are many SHARIAH COURTS operating in the UK Today

IS SADIQ KHAN'S SHARIAH LAW RELEVANT FOR THE UK?

Must like the woman worker with Jay in this video, brave soul indeed.

Guest BacKaran

www.pro-gospel.org

www. Olive treeviews.org

www. Thewayofthemaster.com

Have very good tracts to hand out. I keep a bunch in my car to hand out in drive they'd or leave on grocery stores shelves.

Kids really like the money tracts with movie stars on them, it's a talking point for parents!

?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

What I do is just start a normal conversation and see what they like and then mention a Christian that does that and tell them I believe the same. God gives me the words to say after that. I have seen some accept Christ after talking to them and some that didn't. I believe that those who din't right away will someday because I sewed the seed. Someone else will water it and it will grow. I believe that everytime they sin that the spirit will make them feel bad for what they did. When they feel bad enough I believe that someone else will witness to them and they'll understand.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

44 minutes ago, Sing40King said:

I believe that those who din't right away will someday because I sewed the seed. Someone else will water it and it will grow.

I take the statement above  as my own words too.  Here in Canada, the law of the land has place many restrictions as to where, what and how you can talk about religious matters. In the workplace, witnessing can be seen as discrimination and you are essentially shut up.  But, i have found, that application of  scripture in the words of  16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves" t should be taken.      Most unbelievers tries to avoid bible talk . So during the work  task at hand, and trying to solve issues, i would audibly rant out a scripture verse, they would ask the meaning and so a conversation may ensue.    They now are accustomed to me and my boss calls me pastor. They are decent folks, just under chains to the God of this world.

Public witnessing is almost non existent here, nobody wants  tracts and street preaching is not here, at least i don't see it.    The guys i play sports with are cussing and swearing ect, but i sow  the seed as sing4 said and leave the watering for the Lord choice.    The way i see it, you have to be light in the dark place and keep your integrity and stand up for your God and he will not fail you and let men know whom you serve.  This is where battles take place and men come to see the truth. 

The most difficult is witnessing to family members, who flatly do not want to  hear another word, so to speak.  Well you do go to bed like a father wanting to know when his child would be home as it is close to midnight.