• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

3 hours ago, WholeyGod'schild said:

what a hard situation to be in.

I think you have, but in case you haven't find a time he isn't acting depressed, angry, or reclusive. ask him if he will sit down with you in a quiet place, maybe over dinner or a place he feels the safest, and express to him your feelings ( I am feeling (blank) not knowing what "I" am doing causing you to close me out or situations causing you to stop talking to me) ask him "what are you feeling/thinking when that happens?", and "what can I do to help." Make sure he doesn't feel cornered, or threatened by your tone. yes kid gloves with someone depressed, but not condescending.

The best to keep in prayer for him till that time comes around.

when you get to a point you feel you understand where he is, ask if you can pray together about it, if he won't at least you know where to start to work it out with him and have something to bring to the throne of God in your prayer time.

he may not initially open up, but when he does make sure you valid his feelings, and if you don't agree with what he is saying offer your nonjudgmental perspective. make sure above all else you let him know you are in his corner and willing to talk with him, cry with him, listen to him, or just sit quietly with him whenever he needs it and feeling depressed, but he needs to let you in so you can help and be with him.

Thank you Wholey........God Bless !!