• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

When we forgive those who have done us wrong that is for us, for our mental and physical well being. The burden is no longer ours. But the Bible in Jesus words tells us to say to the Father, forgive me as I forgave the one who wronged me.

If I cannot forgive the one who wronged/sinned against me first, how can God forgive me? Are these the sins which will be brought before us at the white throne judgement? For surely we will be judged.

I don't understand this prayer, and why Jesus whoud teach them a prayer, that was contrary to their customs. 

That time they payed the penalty for their sin. 

Those who "SIN" , what are the sins that are in included within the word "SIN", 

Or does it mean we do not JESUS sacrifice on the Cross? 

Anyway I do not think that God has anything to do with the forgiveness of Sins directly. 

He is  not the one who die on the Cross, and he is not your Lord and your ultimate Judge. 

JESUS CHRIST is your LORD and your JUDGE, 

And he payed the penalty for sins for everyone, he doesn't have any right to punish anyone for SINS. 

He has  been punished in our place. 

He cannot punish anyone for sins. 

Disobedience is desobedience, and sin is sin. 

Disobedience to a general commandment "shall not steal", is Sin. 

But disobedience to a specific derection of the Holy Spirit to a specific individual only and not to anyone else, is greaving the Holy Spirit. 

Case example: 

The Holy Spirit had a mission for Philip, to go to meet the Ethiopian man. 

If Philip on the way he met a wounded person and remembering the parable Jesus had told them, fell compell to be the good Samaritan to this person. 

If there is not time and Philip had to keep going on the way to his Devine appointment. 

The Holy Spirit will tell Philip not to stop and keep going. 

If Philip is overcome by his comparison and stops, he has disobey the Holy Spirit, as a result the holy Spirit could not use Philip to minister to Ethiopian and sumsicuently go to the Samaria. 

In this case Philip ( grieved the Holy Spirit ), he followed his comparison, he put himself , his feelings above first. 

If the Holy Spirit insisted, perhaps he may had perceived that it was something not from the Lord, and he may have said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus", Jesus taught us to be the good Samaritan to others. !!!

Strange implications. 

We need the Eternal life that is by faith in Jesus Christ. 

This is the eternal life of Jesus, as long as Jesus has the ETERNAL LIFE, we are just Happy in him. 

From a human point of view, we have to protect JESUS not to loose the ETERNAL LIFE, because if he does we will loose the ETERNAL LIFE also. 

1 hour ago, Word-Sword said:

Hi YCF - Thanks for your reply and questions, but we are of a different understanding concerning the phrase "takes away the sin of the world," which to me means that Jesus was making salvation available to the rest of the world, not just the Jews.

Blessings!

Hello WS, I think I have to make my self clear , because that what I meant, if not why I believe in Jesus Christ , when I am not a Jew. 

The "whole world" is from the first man Adam, to the forever man ,

In other words God has provide only one Savior for all mankind . 

Blessings 

Say something to have a conversation, like when I said that our children are born to Jesus Christ, or with the ETERNAL LIFE in them. 

Blessings 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  163
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,152
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello WS, I think I have to make my self clear , because that what I meant, if not why I believe in Jesus Christ , when I am not a Jew. 

The "whole world" is from the first man Adam, to the forever man ,

In other words God has provide only one Savior for all mankind . 

Blessings 

Say something to have a conversation, like when I said that our children are born to Jesus Christ, or with the ETERNAL LIFE in them. 

Blessings 

I don't mind if you have comments you would like to share about the salvation of children, if that's what you mean.

2 hours ago, Word-Sword said:

I don't mind if you have comments you would like to share about the salvation of children, if that's what you mean.

Hi Word-Sword, thank you for the hint, I should make my comments within the original theme of your post. 

I was reading the other day about the Queen Esther, and then I remembered what you wrote about the " Bold Entrance " in your post. 

God bless 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  163
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,152
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hi Word-Sword, thank you for the hint, I should make my comments within the original theme of your post. 

I was reading the other day about the Queen Esther, and then I remembered what you wrote about the " Bold Entrance " in your post. 

God bless 

If it's not against the forum rules, we can discuss any biblical issue you wish.