• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, other one said:

wait till you see some of mine when the auto correct takes over on my phone and I don't have my glasses with me...  it can get quite comical at times, but it is a bit embarrassing sometimes.  i called my wife a ninnie in a text  one night a couple of years ago...   that didn't go over well at all...   

oops!  :o  :taped: 

oh well.... perhaps technology can be a tad bit dangerous at times!  :whistling:

:)

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Leading Muslims met last year in the Vatican with the pope to unite "christianity" and muslims...As did Buddhists and other religions...the shocking development is that "christians" Rick Warren, Robison, Copeland and Osteen to mention a few also met with the pope in the Vatican at the pope's beckoning...they starting the movement to form the one world religion encompassing all the RC, protestant, and Muslims etc under one roof, with the pope being the supreme leader of course...Interestng times ahead for Christians who will not partake in this monstrosity of the end times one world religion.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Leading Muslims met last year in the Vatican with the pope to unite "christianity" and muslims...As did Buddhists and other religions...the shocking development is that "christians" Rick Warren, Robison, Copeland and Osteen to mention a few also met with the pope in the Vatican at the pope's beckoning...they starting the movement to form the one world religion encompassing all the RC, protestant, and Muslims etc under one roof, with the pope being the supreme leader of course...Interestng times ahead for Christians who will not partake in this monstrosity of the end times one world religion.

Those are the embodiment of Matthew 7:21 in my opinion. 

Warren is a true travesty to that end being he invented the blasphemy that he labeled Chrislam. A conflation of Christianity and Islam. 

And Joel Osteen isn't a pastor. He's a materialist secular humanist in my view listening to his many sermons as I hoped to find a shred of actual scriptural teachings. Years ago he demonstrated his agenda when he repeatedly answered Larry King in an interview wherein Joel Osteen was asked , who goes to Heaven? How do we get there? 

Joel Osteen repeated, I don't know Larry. I just don't know. And then he put it off on God saying, it was up to God to judge a person's heart, not him. 

Well if you don't know Joel, step away from your church podium and move on. 

He's exploiting the philosophy that was made popular in the 80's and 90's; creative visualization.

His god is an empathetic ATM. Love me and I'll give you all the money and things you ask for. Sadly Joel's father taught the same thing. Joe's just way more successful at it.