Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

For Christians who know the truth, all human conflicts have the powers of darkness behind them.  Therefore, while we see on the news and in the alternative media the unbelievable hatred for Trump, his vision, his cabinet, his family, and his inauguration, Christians must look beyond the visible to the invisible.

We know from Revelation 12 that just before the Antichrist takes absolute control of this world for 3 1/2 years, Satan and all his evil spirits will be cast down to earth.  While that event is in the near future, we can see intense demonic activity -- what I would call palpable demonic hatred -- right now against Christianity, the rule of law, the Constitution, and all those who refuse to accept the evil dictates from the Left.  The attacks against the inauguration are just the tip of the iceberg.

Given the threats directed at Trump from the top, I sincerely believe that his first order of business should be to have Obama, Hillary, and many of those who officials have engaged in treasonous acts to be arrested and tried for high crimes. That should bring people back to reality.  I also believe that God will have His hand over Trump, Pence, and all the others on his team so that many wrongs can be righted, and people can live in peace and prosperity. That will also allow the Gospel to go forth freely.

Guest BacKaran

Ezra,

I pray your are right and God heard all our prayers.

Islam is growing and hated against Christians is just ramping up, we ain't seen nothing yet!

Our churches are not teaching the meat of Truth, the people are babies still on milk aka they know bare basics if that of what His Word tells them how to live for Him.

Trump needs to be firm in his first 100 days and do they things he said he would.

Jail those who need to be jailed

Overturn the train wreck Obama has led this country into healhwise, financially and militarily.

Repair our relationships with Israel and friends

Beef up the military with their benefits and is quit sending money to countries for aid until the USA gets back on track after building the wall, doing Muslams from coming in, export the illegals that need to be fine and don't apologize for it at all!

Oh there's more but how Trump handles the invetable fiat money crash and houding crash that's coming thanks to Obama..... That will tell everyone what he's made of.

Interesting times indeed! ??

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

large group meeting somewhere in DC to Pray for the safety of Trump, Pence and his cabinet

Clipboard01.jpg

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Matthew 6:23

But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

You are right Ezra , there is a palpable demonic hatred that seems to be seeping into our world

Davida,

Here's just one glaring example.  Steve Harvey is being hatefully attacked for doing the right thing -- sitting down at the table with Trump.

Steve Harvey Defends Trump Meeting: ‘I Didn’t Expect the Backlash to Be So Fierce’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/18/steve-harvey-defends-trump-meeting-didnt-expect-backlash-fierce/

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I am going to make a lot of you mad by saying this. First off let me say that I do not condone hate and violence against Mr. Trump. Or for anyone who supports him.  But I can not for the life of me understand why some of my Christian brothers and sister think that Trump is one of us. I heard his speeches and he was encouraging people at his speeches to bust the heads of anyone protesting against him.  Look I am sorry if I make anyone mad by saying this. But I really think Trump has fooled a lot of Christians. Something just does not feel right about all of this. I have never seen such a time when friendships are dived and family is divided over an election. 

Okay  well anyway I said my peace. You all can be made at me if you want too. It has happen before it will happen again. 

54 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

But I can not for the life of me understand why some of my Christian brothers and sister think that Trump is one of us.

because of the people he is surrounding himself with.  You won't see it on the MSM but he has a good sized group of Christians and Pastors that pray with him often...     While he's not what some would call an adult christian for he has not accepted the Lord that long ago, to say that he's not  one of us is not something that we can know.

I was told that his election team told him not to become an overt christian during the election or he could not win....   so it was not really talked about at all from the Republican side, and he's the devil incarnate from the Democratic side....    so I can see where you might be coming from, but just wait and see how things begin falling into place next week.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

41 minutes ago, other one said:

because of the people he is surrounding himself with.  You won't see it on the MSM but he has a good sized group of Christians and Pastors that pray with him often...     While he's not what some would call an adult christian for he has not accepted the Lord that long ago, to say that he's not  one of us is not something that we can know.

I was told that his election team told him not to become an overt christian during the election or he could not win....   so it was not really talked about at all from the Republican side, and he's the devil incarnate from the Democratic side....    so I can see where you might be coming from, but just wait and see how things begin falling into place next week.

Well I  thank you for understanding me. I think that part of the issue is there has been so much talk about the election being hacked, and I do not know if that is true or not. But I think that some people believe that it is and feel like Mr Trump didn't really win. Like I said I do not know if it is true or not. But with stuff like that being put out there, people get mad if they think that happen. Anyway I hope it does work out. I hope that Mr Trump is a good President and we have jobs and health care that everyone can afford and all that good stuff. And maybe if things like that start happening, people will start cooling down about stuff. I do agree that I do not like that people are being bullied out of attending the inauguration.  Everyone should be free to make up their own mind without being bullied. This is something I have never seen before. Even I am being told I shouldn't watch the inauguration.  But I have watch every inauguration no matter if who I voted for won or not because it is important.  Anyway again thank you for understanding me. 

Keep in mind that what was posted on WikiLeaks was all very true.  So the hacks (whoever idiot them) simply showed all of us just hours corrupt the  Democratic party is.....  along with how non smart about cyber security they are.

One also needs to look at what the USA HAS done over the past 50 years about causing the overthrow of governments from the middle east to central and south America.  Lots of people would like to repay us for sure.

During the last Russian election Hillary caused a very large problem for Putin in telling their people that their elections were rigged.  As you might think the resulting riots and disruption pretty much infuriated him.    Then we get to Ukraine where they had elected a government that did not want to join in with NATO and become involved with the NWO finance system.....   Hillary received some very large donations from two of the oligarchs there that didn't approve of the government they had elected and Hillary Sent the assistant secretary of state to Ukraine and her and the CIA formed and executed a couple and overthrew the Ukrainian government and helped pick the people that took over.....

Then they informed Russia that they would not renew the contracts at the port in Crimea that Russia had built when it was part of Russia.  Then we announced that we were going to move  NATO fleet to that port and not let any Russian military ships use it...  it is that only warm weather port that Russia has other that the one in Syria. (Which we were doing the same as in Crimea).

The people who did not like the government change in Ukraine have done everything they can to take back the country.

So, I say all that to say that Hillary has a huge number of enemies that did not want to see her elected.  Among them the nation of Israel. There is no telling who actually took the information to Wikileaks  but they said it was not any country....  and they really haven't lied to us about anything.

A DNC person was murdered after the break in and Wikileaks has posted a 200 thousand dollars reward to the person who finds this person's murderer.  Odd that they would care that much unless he was the leader himself.  This country has no right to do anything to any country that messes with us with our reputation. 

15 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I have never seen this before either and that's going back to Eisenhower. Remarkable, after 8 years of a president who said he would unite this country, I have never seen such fever pitch animosity between opposing camps. I have not in my lifetime seen the Middle East in such shambles as well.

Friday, 9:00am EST still is not soon enough.

We are in a experiencing a non military civil war between those of us who want to be a free sovereign nation and those who want a global government and financial system.  And it's not Democrats vs. Republicans for the globalists are within both sides.