• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

I see  more allegations with out evidence. Another thread that popped up on this board.  

I worked for Xerox for nearly 40 years and grew up with adobe....   our scanner used full adobe acrobat for it's base and I am certified many times over on PDF files.....   and I agree with Sheriff Joe that what was given to us was a pure fraud.

Beyond that I can only make conjecture about many anythings by combining thousands of inputs.   and it affects my blood pressure to go back through all those things that should have been looked into 8 years ago so for the sake of my health i'm just going to declare him as a complete fake and you can take it or leave it for it really doesn't make a tinkers dam any longer

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, other one said:

I worked for Xerox for nearly 40 years and grew up with adobe....   our scanner used full adobe acrobat for it's base and I am certified many times over on PDF files.....   and I agree with Sheriff Joe that what was given to us was a pure fraud.

Beyond that I can only make conjecture about many anythings by combining thousands of inputs.   and it affects my blood pressure to go back through all those things that should have been looked into 8 years ago so for the sake of my health i'm just going to declare him as a complete fake and you can take it or leave it for it really doesn't make a tinkers dam any longer

Got you...so then we can just formed any biased opinions we want to no matter if they are true or not?    I see now.  Thanks for clarifying. 

Just now, ruck1b said:

Got you...so then we can just formed any biased opinions we want to no matter if they are true or not?    I see now.  Thanks for clarifying. 

and what makes you think my opinion is just a biased opinion.....    it would take weeks to post all the things I have gone through to qualify my opinions "opinion" of the person.   and in my 14 or so years I have learned that no one will spend the time to read it all...    they just wait two weeks and start a new thread.

So yes I have my opinions and they are only biased as a born again christian opposing evil.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I'm just happy I have been able to make replies to this post and nobody is mad at me yet. :D

Just now, Davida said:

Lol! of course! that's the narrative ^_^

Yes....the narrative.

1 minute ago, other one said:

and what makes you think my opinion is just a biased opinion.....    it would take weeks to post all the things I have gone through to qualify my opinions "opinion" of the person.   and in my 14 or so years I have learned that no one will spend the time to read it all...    they just wait two weeks and start a new thread.

So yes I have my opinions and they are only biased as a born again christian opposing evil.

No need to explain it to me further. 

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I'm just happy I have been able to make replies to this post and nobody is mad at me yet. :D

I don't remember ever being mad at you....     disagree a bit  :)

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well now you asked for it LadyKay...this post angers me because no one was angered at you previously.  Now that we have that out of the way....LOL

Just now, Davida said:

it's the leftist filter that you see thru and the narrative that you defend. 

Yes the leftist filter...whatever that is.   What I find amazing is the lengths you are going to defend blatant hypocrisy. Ah well, I'm sure you don't care to admit it. That's fine.  No need to carry on because we will just go back and forth about my leftist filter and the hypocrisy you defend. 

Guest Teditis

I agree that the amount of animosity against Trump is unprecedented and that the Enemy is at work.

Still like others have stated I'm unsure as to Trump's Salvation status... I'd like to think that he's honestly

giving God fair consideration and his heart is turning towards Christ. I wait and see how things go over the next

few months.

Regardless of those aspects, I think that his time in office is going to be hampered and plagued by his opposition

and his best bet is to get himself into a proper working relationship with the House and Senate. I think that it's

imperative that he does this so that they, together, can implement the changes that this Nation so desperately needs.