• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Oh I don't know....   King David was an adulterous murder,   Moses was a hot headed murderer and kind of an introvert,  Abraham tended to lie a lot,   Gideon was kind of a coward....

he chose all kinds of people to fulfill his will.

Your comparing Trump to King David and Moses?   Well....okay I guess.  :huh:

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Even the middle has moved left in the last 60 years. JFK would never survive Today's Democratic Party.

So even if I say I am in the middle you are going to say I am in the left because I am not part of the right like you all are. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Its really difficult to find the words that makes sense of what Im witnessing here.

What about the Christians that prayed that Trump would not win. I guess God was only for the Trump Christians. How about Christians that wanted Obama to win, I guess God was for the Obama Christians then eh? 

What a poisonous cycle we continue to give ourselves to willingly. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

4 hours ago, ruck1b said:

Was God on vacation the last two elections? Was his hand not in those as well? 

“And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which you have chosen you, and the Lord will not hear you in that day."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

44 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

Its really difficult to find the words that makes sense of what Im witnessing here.

What about the Christians that prayed that Trump would not win. I guess God was only for the Trump Christians. How about Christians that wanted Obama to win, I guess God was for the Obama Christians then eh? 

What a poisonous cycle we continue to give ourselves to willingly. 

"In our chapter, we know that Israel’s demand for a king is idolatry..."

"At first glance, it seems as though only the elders26 of Israel are demanding a king. As the chapter unfolds, it is very clear that all of the people of Israel are behind this movement to have a king. This indicates to me that Israel is functioning here somewhat as a democracy. Their elders are not leading, as much as they are representing the people."

16 Then the LORD raised up judges who delivered them from the hands of those who plundered them. 17 And yet they did not listen to their judges, for they played the harlot after other gods and bowed themselves down to them. They turned aside quickly from the way in which their fathers had walked in obeying the commandments of the LORD; they did not do as their fathers. 18 And when the LORD raised up judges for them, the LORD was with the judge and delivered them from the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge; for the LORD was moved to pity by their groaning because of those who oppressed and afflicted them. 19 But it came about when the judge died, that they would turn back and act more corruptly than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them and bow down to them; they did not abandon their practices or their stubborn ways (Judges 2:16-19)

“This will be the procedure of the king who will reign over you: he will take your sons and place them for himself in his chariots and among his horsemen and they will run before his chariots. 12 “And he will appoint for himself commanders of thousands and of fifties, and some to do his plowing and to reap his harvest and to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 “He will also take your daughters for perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 “And he will take the best of your fields and your vineyards and your olive groves, and give them to his servants. 15 “And he will take a tenth of your seed and of your vineyards, and give to his officers and to his servants. 16 “He will also take your male servants and your female servants and your best young men and your donkeys, and use them for his work. 17 “He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his servants. 18 “Then you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, but the LORD will not answer you in that day”

"19 Nevertheless, the people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel, and they said, “No, but there shall be a king over us, 20 that we also may be like all the nations, that our king may judge us and go out before us and FIGHT OUR BATTLES."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIGHT OUR BATTLES, the call of the liberal, we dont need guns to protect ourselves, we have police with guns to protect us, we need not grow our own food, for we have the government to feed us, we need not to join the army and fight against our enemies, someone else will send their children.

Liberals when you look into their core beliefs are the seed of the serpent, deceived unto death, or until they need a conservative to save their butt from bad guys, storms, stuff like that.

Liberals got their stupid liberal president, and as bad as he was, he stuck up for the incoherent, baby murdering, global warming, ball earth, believe everything the gov say, voters, well they can stick it, I dont like any politicians, but Ill take Trump over Obama ANY DAY.

Oh, and to let the liberals know this, the constitution and bill of rights were not given by government, they were GOD GIVEN SELF EVIDENT rights

and you cannot supersede an amendment without AN AMENDMENT, 2nd amendment stands, 1st amendment stands, ANY WEAPON, ANY SPEECH, there has been NO AMENDMENT put forward to amend those two amendments, soo take your liberal Anti-constitutional laws, along with your lefty opinions and stick it in your pipe, and smoke it.

THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE AUTHOR OR ANYONE ELSE < FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Peace out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,091
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Your comparing Trump to King David and Moses?   Well....okay I guess.  :huh:

No, it is you that is saying that he isn't as good as them, but they were not so great sometimes in their lives.  You seem to be holding Trump to a higher standard.     At least he's not a murderer.....

I think many Christians are forgetting that God's Kingdom is not of this earth. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

What  is your point? Christians are not allowed to favor or pray for a candidate based on their convictions?

I guess you didn't read some of the comments.  I didn't reply directly to them, so maybe that's why you don't understand the point of what I wrote.  You will probably say you read the comments though. 

What this guy says is how I feel. Take a look see. 

Edited by Steve_S
Removed youtube link. Please post youtube videos in the appropriate video forum.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/18/2017 at 8:23 PM, Ezra said:

For Christians who know the truth, all human conflicts have the powers of darkness behind them.  Therefore, while we see on the news and in the alternative media the unbelievable hatred for Trump, his vision, his cabinet, his family, and his inauguration, Christians must look beyond the visible to the invisible.

We know from Revelation 12 that just before the Antichrist takes absolute control of this world for 3 1/2 years, Satan and all his evil spirits will be cast down to earth.  While that event is in the near future, we can see intense demonic activity -- what I would call palpable demonic hatred -- right now against Christianity, the rule of law, the Constitution, and all those who refuse to accept the evil dictates from the Left.  The attacks against the inauguration are just the tip of the iceberg.

"Given the threats directed at Trump from the top, I sincerely believe that his first order of business should be to have Obama, Hillary, and many of those who officials have engaged in treasonous acts to be arrested and tried for high crimes." - No! Let them be. There is no profit for the nation in arresting it's defeated former leaders. May, if it becomes necessary, President Trump have the same grace and wisdom of the gentle-man President Gerald Ford, and even the greater wisdom that  was Abe Lincoln.

"That should bring people back to reality." - No! It will bring about an even harsher reality, a deep and unbridgeable chasm  far worse in consequence than the littler inconveniences and unrest  endured over the past 8 years to 16 years.

"I also believe that God will have His hand over Trump, Pence, and all the others on his team so that many wrongs can be righted, and people can live in peace and prosperity. That will also allow the Gospel to go forth freely." -  No! There will  not be peace and prosperity brought to us by any man. There will be ever more discordance and unrest coming in waves crashing from ever higher, and ever more powerfully, until the anti Christ comes on us. Then there will be a peace of sorts for a time.

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus Come. In the meantime pray for each other, and continue to go into all the world with the gospel of Jesus. Pray for the bold that  are blessed to be gifted of God as missionaries suffering to  the Glory that Is Christ every day. And go all share in deed and word of the love that we each have received by way of the Holy Spirit.

Edited by Neighbor