• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

LadyKay,

I don't believe any true Christians are putting their "faith and hope" in man. For you to even suggest that is offensive. 

However, as Franklin Graham quoted from 1 Timothy, Christians are supporting and praying for good governance, which is not only perfectly legitimate, but absolutely necessary for the Gospel to go forth with power. Give this passage (1 Timothy 2:1-6) some deep thought:

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions,and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

As already noted in the OP, all the demonic forces of Hell have come against Christians and good government across the world, and God has raised up Trump to bring about necessary changes.

Where were these prayers the last 8 years. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I don't believe any true Christians are putting their "faith and hope" in man. For you to even suggest that is offensive. 

Wow! I offended people by telling them to put their faith and hope in God. Wow! When I wrote my peace I did not think that was going to be the thing that offended. I got nothing else to say I guess. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

yesterday on the news ....

i was shocked appalled and angry. how dare they do this. that for me tells me that the church is defo a lost cause. i wont go on as its not type able!

this maybe off topic but .....and sorry that it is but i just had to post this.

Edited by Steve_S
Removed youtube link. Please post youtube videos in the appropriate video forum.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Wow! I offended people by telling them to put their faith and hope in God. 

No, you told Christians not to put their faith and hope in man.

5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

But I leave you with this. Christians, put your hope and faith in God not in man.

Why would any Christian do that?  Just because Christians support Trump does not mean that they forget who is sovereign over all.

50 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

yesterday on the news ....

i was shocked appalled and angry. how dare they do this. that for me tells me that the church is defo a lost cause. i wont go on as its not type able!

this maybe off topic but .....and sorry that it is but i just had to post this.

No, as a matter of fact, this is right on topic. The assaults from the Left as well as well as the assaults from Radical Islam are all ultimately demonic, and working hand-in-hand.

That is the only explanation for the barbarity, cruelty, and pure evil that is going forth out of Islam and the Left. CNN had the audacity to talk about the possible assassination of Trump. Others tried to assassinate Stone (his associate) but failed.  The CIA attempted a last minute smear campaign against Russia and Trump (which also failed).

In the meantime Islam has the audacity to insult Christ and Christians, while apostate clergy stand by and applaud.  And let's not forget all the apostate churches in America who are encouraging and harboring illegal migrants, Muslim migrant invaders, and terrorists, while collecting cash from the federal government.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,359
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

Why is all this political wrangle that is leading to animosity allowed in the mainstream post area.   There should be a separate room for political views and arguments.  This only takes away from the purpose of the form and brings in personal and dogmatic wording from both sides that only pollutes the name of this forum.   Moderators, step in please. 

Also i though videos were not allowed here , but in the section for videos only.  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

No, you told Christians not to put their faith and hope in man.

Why would any Christian do that?  Just because Christians support Trump does not mean that they forget who is sovereign over all.

I have no ideal what you are so upset about. If your faith is in God and not man then what I said does not even apply to you.  So why did I say it? Because we all need little reminders from time to time about where our faith is suppose to be. Even myself ! 

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

39 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It was two questions not an assumption. Forget it, I can take a hint and I'm not into begging.

Your first question was "whats your point"?  

Why would you ask that?  Then you asked is it wrong for christians to to favor or pray for a candidate. What in my comment even suggested that?  

If these questions didnt stem from assumptions made about my comment then what led you to ask them? 

You are correct though you dont need to beg but you could read through the posts and you should find your answer. If you didn't bother reading the previous posts then your need to ask me those questions is based off of being uninformed as to why I made my statement.

Edited by ruck1b

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

My goodness anyone who disagrees with you you think is a personal attack. :runforhills:

That is the sign of a LIBERAL.

6 hours ago, warrior12 said:

There should be a separate room for political views and arguments.

This matter goes far beyond politics since it affects religion, moral values, social values, as well as the safety ans security of ordinary people.  When politicians undermine all these things, then politics overlaps everything else. When "Christian" clergy undermines Christianity and encourages Islam, that affects every area of a person's life.  

It is the Pope and the apostate clergy of Christendom which have encouraged (and continue to encourage) politicians to open the floodgates to Radical Islam by labeling migrant invaders as "refugees".  Then the politicians and the police try to suppress the damage by failing to report all the crimes which have been committed against ordinary citizens by these same "refugees".

Then we have the pedophile rings at the highest levels of clergy and government being protected by the media, who fail to report these atrocities faithfully. Behind all this lawlessness and violence, invisible demonic forces are at work attempting to destroy the West (along with attacking Christian churches and Christians) and install an Islamic Caliphate worldwide.