HisFirst

The Australian Open is on - that's tennis guys!!

BIG upset - Novak Djokovic is out - number 2 seed defeated by Dennis Istomin.

Rafael Nadal versing  Marcos Baghdatis right now - GO RAFFA!!!!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

ive never watched tennis until i saw Eugenie Bouchard then i was watching just to see her.

13 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

ive never watched tennis until i saw Eugenie Bouchard then i was watching just to see her.

She has a huge fan base in Aus - probably mainly guys!

Eugenie Bouchard - Canada

image.jpg

Edited by HisFirst

Tennis reminds me of the old way songs were done on TV ... follow the bouncing ball!  Not my cup of tea.

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Tennis reminds me of the old way songs were done on TV ... follow the bouncing ball!  Not my cup of tea.

I heard tennis wasn't that popular in the US which I was quite surprised - especially since you guys have produced some top players - 

it's physical but extremely mental as well - considering matches can go for 5 hours.

Well, I can only speak personally, but I climb cliffs for sport, hike for enjoyment, and just love being in the outdoors. 

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

Well, I can only speak personally, but I climb cliffs for sport, hike for enjoyment, and just love being in the outdoors. 

That's one thing I'd like to do - rock climbing, but the manmade stationary wall - looks like fun. I like hiking too.

1 hour ago, HisFirst said:

That's one thing I'd like to do - rock climbing, but the manmade stationary wall - looks like fun. I like hiking too.

Where do you live?  Not being noisy, just want to share a link of climbing area in the part of the world you live in.

13 hours ago, Ghostdog said:

Your girlfriend is playing American Vandewghe right this minute!!