Sign in to follow this  
Guest BacKaran

Roasted Finger Potatoes

Guest BacKaran

Can't recall where I got this easy recipe but I finally tried it out.... FANTASTIC OH!

Buy a small bag of finger potatoes. Color doesn't matter. I got red, blue and white potatoes in a variety bag.

Heat oven to 350

On a cookie sheet spread olive oil and place whole finger potatoes on cookie sheet.

Cook for ten minutes

Remove pan from oven and use a fork to SMASH potatoes on cookie sheet.

Add rosemary, basil, pepper, salt, thyme and onion and garlic spices.

Add a little olive oil on top and return to oven to cook until brown or crispy if you like.

Fabulous easy side dish! 🤗

Guest BacKaran

His first,

I over made my dish and had exyra  in the fridge two days and they still tasted wonderful... Just popped into the microwave... Yummy! 😊

Guest BacKaran

Isn't that great to be make something so simple and delicious, why don't we do that more often?

A friend made me some chicken ala King and I've never made chicken ala King, why not? It's so easy to prepare! 

I made applesauce a few years back, why don't we make our own without all the preservatives? It's easy and tasty to!

I like easy recipes... Five ingredients or less for dinner and for dessert! 😊

Guest BacKaran
2 hours ago, Logan said:

What is a finger potato?

Hi Logan, they are just small potatoes that are not full, like baby carrots.

I cut a regular sized brown potato after the eyes starting growing in it.

I cut it so there was an eye on each piece. Then I let it sit a day to "cure" and develop a skin over the cut part.

Then they are ready to plant.

I planted two and forgot about them until I dug up the flowers! I thought it was a tomato plant that wasn't growing and I found about ten finger potatoes! 

They are about as long  as your finger and a little bit wider.

I'm going to try and plant red Potatoes this year and have my brother set up a spot in my yard for the other potatoes!

I thing cut a couple, fried in olive oil and made chips! 

Also with fully grown potatoes, I will dig them up, let them dry on top of the dirt for a day or two and then I can keep them in a bag until I need them. 

Once washed with water, the potatoes have to be cooked. 

Mine didn't last that long 😄

Edited by BacKaran

Sign in to follow this