• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

Acts 2:23 

This Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  895
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,598
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

One of the strongest indications of the end of the end of times... is a one world religion.

This will be based on the say so of one whose evil signs and wonders can convince atheists, skeptics, and people who have been convinced of other religions their whole life. Which, when you think about it is incredible. 

The only antidote to the one world religion is the one relationship with the LORD Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:24 (NASB95)
24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Not possible ONLY because we are indwelt by the Holy Spirit of God. Otherwise we would plod down the same primrose path as everyone else after the Beast.

Don't kid yourself.

There but for the grace and indwelling of God go all of us...

Imagine the son of perdition (John 17:12) being revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) to all mankind as Judas Iscariot risen from the dead (in modern times). Provable by his blood content and DNA that he lived 2000 years ago.

All of the above religious and nonreligious categories of man would be convinced this fellow is someone to be believed. 

And the scriptures indicate (whoever this beast will be) he will deceive all men (except the elect) with his blasphemies against God and against his Christ and against his elect.

How do you think the world will view Christians who refuse to bow to or follow this world hero-leader of theirs?

Revelation 12:17 (NASB95)
17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 13:5–10 (NASB95)
5 There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.

How many of us subscribe to a religion? A Christian religion?

Matthew 7:21–23 (NASB95)
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

The Bible teaches we can be sure of our salvation, but that does not mean we are not to be certain we believe in the genuine Jesus (or some religious contrivance of the traditions of men).

1 Thessalonians 5:21 (AV)
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 John 4:1 (AV)
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Matthew 24:24 (AV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 7:21–23 (NASB95)
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

1. Have you prophesied in his name?
  2. Have you cast out demons?
  3. Have you performed many miracles?

Most of us... not even close.

But most go on the say so of the traditions of men... Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, Messianic Judaism, non-denominational..

An eternal destiny is too much to risk on the say so of others.

How do we prove all things and test the spirits?

THE BIBLE!

The Holy Spirit interpreted Word of God.

Acts 17:11 (AV)
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

2 Timothy 3:16–17 (AV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

But we must know this first...

2 Peter 1:20–21 (AV)
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The entire Bible came by this process and from this source who alone is the proper interpreter of holy writ (verified by scripture comparison).

Otherwise...

2 Corinthians 11:3–4 (AV)
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

And by regurgitating the traditions of men (which actually nullify the Word of God see Mark 7:7-13) sincere people unwittingly fall into this category...

Galatians 1:8–9 (AV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

James 3:1 (AV)
1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Greater condemnation not for behavior but for content of what is taught (whether truth or lies from the traditions of men). 

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 7, Revelation 13 and Revelation 17..it seems all roads lead to Rome.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,359
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

2 hours ago, soonsister said:

Islam doesn't teach a forked belief system. That of the radical and which is contrary to the so called moderate. Islam is what it is. And it is not a peaceful faith. It was invented during wartime. And it is not tolerant.

Those who are not Muslim living in Muslim ruled nations pay a tax in order to live literally in Muslim ruled countries. It is called the Jizah.

The forked identity of Islam, moderate vs. radical, is as you'd expect a western media invention. Derived after the September 11th attacks in America, it was created to placate the masses that feared Islam in its entirety. And which then installed a conflict atmosphere in America and all over the world when other Islamist's committed to terrorist activities in Europe and elsewhere after 9-11.

Islam is not defined as peace. Islam translates to submission. Submission to the word and will of Allah. Muslims aren't to obey parts of the Qur'an that they wish to obey, or submit to as the written will of Allah. Rather, they are to be in complete submission to the word and will of Allah as defined in the Qur'an. Otherwise they are Kafir, or worse, apostate. Which in some places can result in death. And again, all according to the tenets of Islam as outlined in the Qur'an.

The Hadith is Muhammad's personal writings. Those are held sacred as well but do not merit the same authority as does the Qur'an.

Did anyone see the Bill Maher show that featured Ben Affleck as a panelist?  I'd have thought Affleck was Muslim had I not known better being how he attacked Bill Maher and Sam Harris, both atheists, the latter a well known author. 

In rebuttal to that Ben Shapiro of Breitbart news made a commentary video. Here is the link( g7TAAw3oQvg  ) to that on YouTube.  Definitely in my view worth the time to watch. Not that long of a piece it puts into context the media misnomer that promotes Islam as having a "moderate" element.   There really is no such thing. 

This was my point in a nutshell.  Islam, does not submit to anyone else or joined to any other religion as they are dogmatic on the name of their God and his prophet.  They have some christian beliefs in obscure ways, like they believe in the patriarchs of the Bible and in listening to some debates, they say they believe in the Bible, but that it is corrupted and Jesus is not the son of God,but a prophet ect.     

The Ottoman Empire was in part a invasion of lands in Europe and North Africa and the East as far as India.   Many were forced to convert to Islam or be Kafirs , subordinates and pay taxes as to being non Muslims and become essentially slaves or second class citizen.   So, it is a religion that does not or will not have another as their spiritual leader.   Thus my question on how would they be integrated to the one world religious system as stated would come about.   Only if it spiritually induced and a matter of the antichrist setting that stage by spiritual means.  

1 minute ago, heretoeternity said:

Daniel 7, Revelation 13 and Revelation 17..it seems all roads lead to Rome.

Rome was the great hood-winker of the faith (which it conquered through peace). Emperor Constantine declared Christianity legal and ceased the State persecution of it winning over believers.

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

This was my point in a nutshell.  Islam, does not submit to anyone else or joined to any other religion as they are dogmatic on the name of their God and his prophet.  They have some christian beliefs in obscure ways, like they believe in the patriarchs of the Bible and in listening to some debates, they say they believe in the Bible, but that it is corrupted and Jesus is not the son of God,but a prophet ect.     

The Ottoman Empire was in part a invasion of lands in Europe and North Africa and the East as far as India.   Many were forced to convert to Islam or be Kafirs , subordinates and pay taxes as to being non Muslims and become essentially slaves or second class citizen.   So, it is a religion that does not or will not have another as their spiritual leader.   Thus my question on how would they be integrated to the one world religious system as stated would come about.   Only if it spiritually induced and a matter of the antichrist setting that stage by spiritual means.  

Chuck Missler stated in July 2016 that Islam is neither a religion or of peace as the "religion of peace" claimers indicate. It is a form of global conquest by the sword.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Then Islam should blend in nicely with the Roman religious system, as they have killed millions in the name of christianity over the centuries.   Why did they do that?  Because the true Christians would not follow the false Roman religious system, and were deemed to be "heretics" by the popes of the day..very bloody violent history..

Could it happen again..you bet it can and will according to the Bible..Revelation 12 to 18, Daniel 7 and Matthew 24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,691
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So would you like to retract this earlier statement of yours?...

" The blame is on the Jews only. That's what they said: "

I have to review not only what I said , but also the mind behind what I said: 

I understand that the courts are not to blame or even the jury when someone is been convicted and punish. 

They are not the ones who filled the complaint, or sworn the intitment against the accused. 

The accusers and the prosecuting authorities are liable if it comes to that, an inossent person has been convicted. 

But here we see that Pilot has found Jesus innocent, regarding the Roman laws. 

And he refused to judge Jesus according to their religious Laws , because he had no authority, no jurisdiction , he lacked jurisdiction. 

And example is when Paul call to Appear and judge by Ceasar, he had the right to ask that as a Roman citizen and his request to be deal with in a higher court and in another jurisdiction where the Jewish Laws are not inforced , he had the right to asked for a change of venue and a change of court and Judge. 

Guess what by the time Paul got to Rome the Jewish were prosecuted, and they layed low and the did not accused Paul. 

JESUS had a  deferent escape route but he did not use it. (Our we supposed to blame him, for his death), 

The accusers are liable and the prosecuting authority. Who asked the court to convict him, 

And punish him. 

Peter said: 

Repent for soughting " crusified , crusified ", you see that the people accept that they were the ones to blame, 

If they did not shought crusified him, or ask Pilate to release Barabas instant of Jesus , Jesus whould not die,

It was the will of God to happen that way, but if the Jews did not shought "crusified him and Barabas", JESUS whould have been free.

The people accepted that the blame is on them, 

The did not say blame the Romans, we do not need to  repent and be baptized for the sin of the Romans. 

Josef was put in the Hole and by his brothers, who later repented. 

The priest put the Arc of the Lord in the Jordan River, and the waters were pulled up. and open the way to the land of Canaan. 

The priest must  put JESUS to his death for the way to Heaven to open.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Chuck Missler stated in July 2016 that Islam is neither a religion or of peace as the "religion of peace" claimers indicate. It is a form of global conquest by the sword.

He's right. Islam is a political ideology.

One of Muhammad’s popular claims is that God commanded him to fight people until they become Muslims and carry out the ordinances of Islam. All Muslim scholars without exception agree on this. Muhammad said:

"I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me" (see Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13).

Chapter Two          Offensive War to Spread Islam