heretoeternity

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

Check your local library too. They may have a copy. Or if not, see if they have an Inter-library loan program. This is where libraries exchange materials in their respective collections. 

I'm really well traveled in my reading that way. :laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Thank you:) is it good? What topics?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,382
  • Content Per Day:  2.71

21 hours ago, soonsister said:

Same here. It's quite something to watch what's happening now and then comparing that to scriptures foretelling.

What's really a shock are the apostate pastors who are blind to what they're doing and that it too is foretold. But what is that truism? The words of God aren't to be understand who are not anointed in him.

I totally agree.

You know, years ago I had difficulty understanding how all this apostasy would come about? Years ago I had assumed it was probably a falling away, as in people leaving the church and turning their back on the Christian faith? Now in my mind, what that apostasy actually is is, right before our very own eyes.

In addition to another Gospel being preached from the pulpit, or should I say along with... I know it's been around a long time, but doing a little research I was almost shocked to see and learn how prevalent and widespread creation worship is. I was surprised to learn the number of cults and people whom actually bow down and worship mother Earth and actually cry for her? Not to even mention the environmental movement and global warming crowd. Much of the world now seems to be worshipping the creation instead of the Creator. 

Tick - tick - tick

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I totally agree.

You know, years ago I had difficulty understanding how all this apostasy would come about? Years ago I had assumed it was probably a falling away, as in people leaving the church and turning their back on the Christian faith? Now in my mind, what that apostasy actually is is, right before our very own eyes.

In addition to another Gospel being preached from the pulpit, or should I say along with... I know it's been around a long time, but doing a little research I was almost shocked to see and learn how prevalent and widespread creation worship is. I was surprised to learn the number of cults and people whom actually bow down and worship mother Earth and actually cry for her? Not to even mention the environmental movement and global warming crowd. Much of the world now seems to be worshipping the creation instead of the Creator. 

Tick - tick - tick

I would agree with Yowm's thoughts (below) in response to the latter part of your remarks.

16 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It's one thing when pagans do it and another when Christendom follows their lead.

Former pastors that are now apostate teaching false doctrine in my view are falling into a concessionary trap the world set for them. Today we have the sodomset that command they be tolerated. While they are intolerant of anyone who does not agree with their  identity.

Death threats, vandalism, lawsuits designed to take the lives of Christians into bankruptcy because they refuse to do business that concedes bold abomination is acceptable to them, are what I think scared those that are now the apostate speakers in pulpits across the country today. They'd rather switch than fight for God's word.

What's really surprising is when a religious leader charged with ministering to millions, if not a billion souls in the world, turns from the truth of God.

Wheat and tares. Witnessing the winnowing in my lifetime is an amazing thing.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

yes, if I could, I wouldve been a evangelist but its the thing with no women to do. I so despise my ehole spirit turns against these practises with real strength, and I want to shout and preach. As Ive come out of the new age and theyre full of it. You cant say a word, you have to allow and accept. If you dare say something you are treated as an apostate plus as said here you get the whole political correctness on the bandwagon. Which they of course have twisted. I believe the political correctness is one of the evils biggest tools. What does the bible say it say to talk to your brother, if he doesnt listen, take one or two more with you and if he doesnt listen then, treat him as a heathen.  And not as a brother. Thats clear talk. Because they refuse to, the situation has become like it has!  And I believe also not to be in close contact with the brothers to guide and teach.. To not accept anything outside Christ. Yes its each mans choice but same time, if we allow then it goes like it goes.