• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.remnantofgod.org/nl000704.htm

Bishop of Rome (pope)  has been very busy working with other religious leaders to establish the one world religion, even if it means he is denying that Jesus is the only way to salvation.   Revelation 17 seems to be getting clearer and clearer.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

It seems "christians" such as Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn and Ken Copeland to mention a few, are ready to jump on the bandwagon..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,688
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  3

I don't see how one world religion can be harmful. 

Have they indroduce another Savior? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I don't see how one world religion can be harmful. 

Have they indroduce another Savior? 

I don't know how much can be posted directly on this site,

so, simply,  yes - they have introduced (long, long ago) a different savior .

This is very very well available online with a few simple searches. 

It was proven long before there was any internet service anywhere - over 100 years ago. (and over many centuries)...

(So perhaps if you have access to a good library, with some of the books and sermons by true men of God from

over a century ago,  you can find this in hard print).

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,688
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

I don't know how much can be posted directly on this site,

so, simply,  yes - they have introduced (long, long ago) a different savior .

This is very very well available online with a few simple searches. 

It was proven long before there was any internet service anywhere - over 100 years ago. (and over many centuries)...

(So perhaps if you have access to a good library, with some of the books and sermons by true men of God from

over a century ago,  you can find this in hard print).

I am surprised, that other non Christian religions are part of it if this is the case, by saying non Christian religions, I don't mean the Catholics, I mean other ones, as the the Jewish and that of  Islam. 

It can't be possible to include Eastern Asian religions as the Hindu, or others of this kind who do not believe in after life, in the way we do , and hold the belief of incarnation. 

But also take the likes of the Jewish faith, I am not sure how far can we go on common ground, 

The Jewish they do not hold the belief of a Heavenly inheritance. 

To the contrary they believe that this is not possible, and that for many reasons, 

Take it straight from their Lord God, and their prophets, they never claimed that the general Assembly can ever step on the Holy mountain of Zion, whether the physical or the Spiritual. 

Only the priest stood in the Holy Place, and they were allowed to eat the Holy bread, with the exception of the High Priest who enter the gate of the most Holy Place under strict guidelines. 

If we pay attention we will see that this was possible while they only lived, and in their bodies. 

For to participate in the rituals, to wash their clothes and themselfs, and wear this special kind of garment, which was only one avai, can be done only while someone is still alive. 

That's why when the years of their service are complete,

someone else has to take their place. 

So no high preist or priest died while he is still in service, or die during their duty, and within the Holy Place. 

No one can enter the gates of the most Holy Place, in the Temple, only the High Priest and with great fear, never the Heavenly Holy Place, this you know, 

So the Jews knows very well without anyone telling them, 

And the fact that the Jews were separated from the rest of the world, 

That's why the Jews as in the case of Nicodemus they only hoped for the earthly Kingdom, that's why Nicodemus can not see The Heavenly Kingston. 

So the Jews and for similar reasons the Islam must be excluded from the one world religion. 

That leaves us the Catholics and the Orthodox, and Similar ones as the Coptics and others, who see Jesus as the King in the Heavens and as the Judge of all, who rules over all. 

For this reason alone the Jewish and Islamist will never can be part of the one world religion. 

Only those who believe that they heirs of Heaven because of Jesus Christ. 

To try to walk together on common ground, I do not see any harm done, 

In the contrary I see the opportunity for the better fruit to influence the other. 

Could be a blessing to the Catholics and to both sides , that Jesus as Savior can remove some of the inherited hostility amongst those groups. 

You may see the Catholics in a different mind, but this can not stop the Holy Spirit, and can not close a door if the Lord Jesus Christ is the one who has open this Door. 

I respect your position thought. 

And hopefully we see Jesus who Saves who accepts believer with heretic believes , as long as they do not denied that he was from God and had the LIFE of God in him. 

That he is the Son of God, and was taken up in Heaven. 

Not all Hearesis will be judge by Jesus as a denial that he is the Christ, 

The Catholics believe that every knee shall bow down to Jesus Christ. 

I am not a Catholic , my Grand mother was, and not only her, but the rest of her Family for two thousand years. 

From a church in Smyrna, in Manor Asia, and many of her Family, way to many, ( and better do not asked how many, rather how many survive), were martyrs because of their faith under the Othoman Empire. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

49 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am surprised, that other non Christian religions are part of it if this is the case

How can you be surprised ?  That is the nature of the one world religion .

As written in REVELATION,  (GOD'S WORD),  a multitude of those who think they are saved are in the one

world religion, deceived by it or by flesh or by demons, or by sin or other.....

They don't find out until judgment day, apparently, that JESUS never knew them:  when HE says "be gone".

This was revealed ever since SCRIPTURE was written.  It is not something new.

As written, again:  "The whole world is deceived" (not just a section of it). 

And again : "Since it is just barely that the righteous are saved, what will become of the heather.?" (I don't know the original word used here, for heathen.)

And again:  as JESUS says: "The road to life is narrow(painful), and few are there who find it;  the road to destruction is wide and popular....." ....

And again,  many other SCRIPTURES,  nothing new,  all verified and proven true for 2000 years, all the time.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/21/2017 at 8:03 AM, heretoeternity said:

http://www.remnantofgod.org/nl000704.htm

Bishop of Rome (pope)  has been very busy working with other religious leaders to establish the one world religion, even if it means he is denying that Jesus is the only way to salvation.   Revelation 17 seems to be getting clearer and clearer.

I believe more than just Revelation 17 may apply here.

1 John2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

REVELATION 17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Babylon the Great, Mother of harlots, will be comprised of all faiths...all shall retain their own unique character, such as the gods and idols, but they will submit themselves to one leader...the Pope. Roman Catholicism has for centuries accepted pagan/tainted/compromised sects so long as they surrender their sovereignty and are willing to compromise on a few vital doctrines of Rome...Sunday sacredness, and the trinity for example, would be quit acceptable to nearly all other faiths...they already have trinity versions which can be easily adapted to suit...and even the Jews would be happy to have Sundays off...they would gladly accept a time when they may spend time with family and leisure as their Sabbaths are as committed as their business days. Same I think with Islamists...they needn't give up Friday.

36862_10150215705050251_5347529_n.jpg

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, brakelite said:

36862_10150215705050251_5347529_n.jpg

I personally believe that image is the perfect display affording the opportunity to renounce the ecumenical movement. (i.e. the one world religion agendists) with a very simple truth.

John 14:6“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

King James Version (KJV)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

The forerunner of this One World Religion is the Emergent Church, which has been around for some time.