IGNORED

Pre-Wrath what is it and timeline

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

Alan Kurschner is a great Pre-Wrath author and brother in Christ.

I was pre wrath before I even knew what it was and just a baby in Christ.

Here are some charts he made as I'm a visual person.

I'd like to debate but I'm not a debate and Scripture doesn't roll of my tongue so no debate needed, this is just for all who may be curious about Pre-Wrath and want to see how it differs from other views.

Blessings, ? Karan

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/21/2017 at 2:14 PM, BacKaran said:

Alan Kurschner is a great Pre-Wrath author and brother in Christ.

I was pre wrath before I even knew what it was and just a baby in Christ.

Here are some charts he made as I'm a visual person.

I'd like to debate but I'm not a debate and Scripture doesn't roll of my tongue so no debate needed, this is just for all who may be curious about Pre-Wrath and want to see how it differs from other views.

Blessings, ? Karan

It's very simple: prewrath is just another false theory because people don't understand Pretrib.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

There are four major views of end time prophecy pertaining to the rapture.  They are pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, pre-wrath and post-tribulation.  There are more, but their numbers are less, so I only listed the four major I have seen here on Worthy.

Lets all remember that these are views and cannot be proven through scripture, as they are all only a view from what someone has derived from their studies.  Scripture does not claim one over the other, and the timing will always remain a mystery.  Sure, we are given signs to look for, and we do our best, with our own understanding, to come up with the most comfortable view for us through study, but none are accurate nor precise.  They are all just the best guess one comes up with.

What scripture does say is that it will be at the last trump/trumpet, as found in 1 Corinthians 145:52.  That said, people will argue what that means, when that will happen, and so on.  Please understand that if this was as important as some make it out to be, then God would of told us. Instead, make sure you are ready every single day, for we do not know when we will be called home.  We may never see the rapture with our own eyes.  Isn't that what is really important?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Prewrath thought originated from Van Kampen. (At least his was the first book.) He was looking for a clue, and thought he found it. He called Rosenthal and told him, "I found it!"

What had he found? He mistakenly thought that the mentions of the signs in the sun and moon were all talking about ONE SIGN that would come BEFORE  the Day of the Lord, but AFTER the days of great tribulation.

Sorry, Van Kampen, but there will be TWO more times these signs will be seen: first as the sign of the start of the Day of the Lord, Joel 2 and at the 6th seal, and then a SECOND time as a sign for the coming of the Lord as seen in Rev.  19 and over course in Matthew 24.

In fact, Joel three shows us BOTH these signs and shows us they come at different times.

Worse yet, their "prewrath" theory totally destroys any kind of chronology in Revelation.

Readers, always remember:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong.

Sadly it seems their new theories cost both of the very dearly.