• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Show me one verse in scripture where Christ can come at any time.

Also are you saying Matt 24 was written to unbelievers?

The words in the Bible were written for all human beings. Whoever wants to read them. There are several verses in the Bible statement that I posted that confirms the rapture and that it is imminent.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The words in the Bible were written for all human beings. Whoever wants to read them. There are several verses in the Bible statement that I posted that confirms the rapture and that it is imminent.

So if it's written for all,which I totally agree,how do you ignore the fact that He says He returns after the trib...

Nowhere in your Bible statements is Christ return shown to be imminent,would you care to share?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

correct n2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"So if it's written for all,which I totally agree,how do you ignore the fact that He says He returns after the trib"

He will first remove all Christians from the earth along with the dead in Christ .... then He will institute His wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world [2 Thessalonians 2:1; .... Revelation 6:12-17]

And He will appear upon the earth after the battle of Armageddon is over

This is supported by all related scripture taken together

You should never assume that His presence is punctuated .... He is always present .... seen, or unseen   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So if it's written for all,which I totally agree,how do you ignore the fact that He says He returns after the trib...

Nowhere in your Bible statements is Christ return shown to be imminent,would you care to share?

Yes, Jesus Christ puts His foot on earth at the end of the tribulation. He calls all born again Christians to meet him in the clouds before the seven year tribulation.He does not literally come to earth. They are two separate and very different events. Please see my previous post. There is Scripture there to support the imminent rapture of the Church.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Show me one verse in scripture where Christ can come at any time.

Show me one verse in Scripture where Christ comes on a day you can count down to so that you know when the Day of the Lord is coming when Jesus returns.

(And yes, I am referring to your "last" day.  "Last" day of what?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, n2thelight said:

You'll say you won't go through the trib,do you(rapturist)understand what the trib is? If so would you mind explaining it to me?

Do you know what the "trib" is?

The "trib" is not the one 'seven'.

The "trib" is not all the tribulation endured by so many for so long, and so long ago as well.

The Great Tribulation is defined by Jesus.  I cannot say that strongly enough.  The Great Tribulation is defined by Jesus!

The Great Tribulation starts at the midpoint (Daniel 9:27) of the one 'seven', with the abomination(s) (of) desolation (Mt 24:15) - further revealed by Jesus to John - to be a talking image (Rev 13:14-15) of the "prince" who shall come (Dan 9:26), who is the beast of a man/King of the North (Rev 13/Dan 11); when TWO LAWS (Rev 13:15-17) take affect:

1. Worship of die - the Daniel "test"
  2. Take the Mark of the Beast or fend for yourself.  How long can you go without buying groceries?  Electricity?  Heat?

This unprecedented - unequal - never done before nor ever to be done again - most terrible time - which makes it both specific and unique - will nearly wipe out the Elect.

The time of the Great Tribulation WILL BE SHORTENED!  (Mt 24:21) It will be shortened so that not all the Elect die. (Mt 24:22)

-- and a small note here - all life is "all that matters."  The ONLY lives that are in jeopardy at this time are those who do NOT follow the TWO LAWS set down by the False Prophet - Christians!  All other people, Jews, Muslims, Christians who try to save themselves, atheists, agnostics, secularists, scoffers, the really wicked, and everyone devoted to evil - Satanists, witches, and the like, new-age worshippers, and just about everybody in the political class or politically-correct - are NOT in danger of death or starvation because they worshipped the beast and took his Mark!

The Great Tribulation is shortened by the unknowable (Mt 24:36) arrival of the Day of the Lord, as evidenced by the sun/moon/star event (Mt 24:29) which heralds it beforehand.

- EVEN JESUS DOESN'T KNOW WHEN the Day of the Lord (Mt 24:30) will come (Mt 24:36).  (So don't tell me it's on the "last" day of the one 'seven'; that's ludicrous that you could know something that even our Lord professes not to be able to know.)

The Great Tribulation ends with the Day of the Lord when those Elect, who remain and are still alive, are gathered up (Mt 24:31) - IN THE RAPTURE.

So when you hear people speak of the "trib" or the seven-year "tribulation, know that they are not speaking of this Biblically defined time as given to us by Jesus Christ our Lord.

4 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Show me one verse in Scripture where Christ comes on a day you can count down to so that you know when the Day of the Lord is coming when Jesus returns.

(And yes, I am referring to your "last" day.  "Last" day of what?

The last day of this age,Ive already said nobody knows the date,however we should know the season,which means we should also know that He can't return at anytime.

He told us everything that must happen before His return,the signs to look for,if His return were immenant,why the signs...

4 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Do you know what the "trib" is?

The "trib" is not the one 'seven'.

The "trib" is not all the tribulation endured by so many for so long, and so long ago as well.

The Great Tribulation is defined by Jesus.  I cannot say that strongly enough.  The Great Tribulation is defined by Jesus!

The Great Tribulation starts at the midpoint (Daniel 9:27) of the one 'seven', with the abomination(s) (of) desolation (Mt 24:15) - further revealed by Jesus to John - to be a talking image (Rev 13:14-15) of the "prince" who shall come (Dan 9:26), who is the beast of a man/King of the North (Rev 13/Dan 11); when TWO LAWS (Rev 13:15-17) take affect:

1. Worship of die - the Daniel "test"
  2. Take the Mark of the Beast or fend for yourself.  How long can you go without buying groceries?  Electricity?  Heat?

This unprecedented - unequal - never done before nor ever to be done again - most terrible time - which makes it both specific and unique - will nearly wipe out the Elect.

The time of the Great Tribulation WILL BE SHORTENED!  (Mt 24:21) It will be shortened so that not all the Elect die. (Mt 24:22)

-- and a small note here - all life is "all that matters."  The ONLY lives that are in jeopardy at this time are those who do NOT follow the TWO LAWS set down by the False Prophet - Christians!  All other people, Jews, Muslims, Christians who try to save themselves, atheists, agnostics, secularists, scoffers, the really wicked, and everyone devoted to evil - Satanists, witches, and the like, new-age worshippers, and just about everybody in the political class or politically-correct - are NOT in danger of death or starvation because they worshipped the beast and took his Mark!

The Great Tribulation is shortened by the unknowable (Mt 24:36) arrival of the Day of the Lord, as evidenced by the sun/moon/star event (Mt 24:29) which heralds it beforehand.

- EVEN JESUS DOESN'T KNOW WHEN the Day of the Lord (Mt 24:30) will come (Mt 24:36).  (So don't tell me it's on the "last" day of the one 'seven'; that's ludicrous that you could know something that even our Lord professes not to be able to know.)

The Great Tribulation ends with the Day of the Lord when those Elect, who remain and are still alive, are gathered up (Mt 24:31) - IN THE RAPTURE.

So when you hear people speak of the "trib" or the seven-year "tribulation, know that they are not speaking of this Biblically defined time as given to us by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Is that all you got,buying groceries and dying,dude,please.And what do you mean when the Elect remain,which leads to another question,do you understand who the Elect are?

To quote a movie,they are the best of the best,meaning they really understand the Word,they are those whom Christ said would not bow a knee,so do tell why were they not raptured?

The trib is all about deception and weather you believe satan to be Christ

People always talking about people dying and all that,Christians have been persecuted since christians became christians

Fear not those who can kill the body,the point of the trib is the fact that not only your body,but your very soul is at stake!!!!!

Edited by n2thelight

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, Jesus Christ puts His foot on earth at the end of the tribulation. He calls all born again Christians to meet him in the clouds before the seven year tribulation.He does not literally come to earth. They are two separate and very different events. Please see my previous post. There is Scripture there to support the imminent rapture of the Church.

Where is the scripture?