• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, OneLight said:

I would like to address these two statements

I agree that we have a free will to choose, while I also believe God is all knowing (Omniscience).  I also believe God can be everywhere at the same time (Omnipresent).  With these two attributes alone, I believe God does look down through time and sees the choices everyone makes, knowing the beginning from the end.  Since this is true to me, then God, allowing us to make our own choices, can see the end results of our lives, knowing if we are saved or not, which is why scripture tells us that He knows if our names are written in the book of life from the beginning of this world (Revelation 17:8).

The point of allowing us to choose is so those who truly love Him are shown by our choices.  God could of just made for Himself as many humans that love him as he wanted to, but He didn't.  He was looking for true love in humans, which is why we have free will to choose.  True love has to be by choice, which is why God allowed the angels to have a free will also.  This is why He allows us to live out the time we are given, to choose, and the purpose of this life.  Just because God already knows is no reason for true love to be expressed.  Remember "But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."  God is patient and love never fails.  "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never fails."

Trust and believe,I understand everything you just posted.But my bottom line,where the rubber meets the road.

If He knows there's no purpose

I know we have free will,however,some don't,the best example I can give is Paul

In my opinion it would be a cruel God to let us go through this,when He already knows.

It's no reason whatsoever that can justify that.It's like saying,He knew satan would rebell  and don't think He knew that either..

Example the 1/3 that followed satan in his rebellion,ask yourself,why He just didn't kill all those at that time,especially if He already knew..

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  1

The purpose of this age is for us to make a choice,God or satan.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 1/26/2017 at 0:39 PM, Daniel 11:36 said:

How can anyone read scripture and miss the clear teaching of 1 Corinthians 15:20-23 and 15:51-58 to see anything other than the pre-tribulation rapture of today's church

Maybe some of us are just not as smart as you!