HAZARD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

If he is going to move our embassy, he needs to discuss it with Israel to make sure they would be ready for the Islamic response and that it is what they want to do at this present time.  A lot of things will happen when we do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

49 minutes ago, other one said:

If he is going to move our embassy, he needs to discuss it with Israel to make sure they would be ready for the Islamic response and that it is what they want to do at this present time.  A lot of things will happen when we do.

What kind of things do you think could happen if the embassy is moved?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I am sure oo will have much more to tell you, but be assured that the Muslims will vastly increase their assaults in every sense of the word.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Most of islam will be up at arms with both Israel and us, for we will be agreeing that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.  Jordan and the Saudi's will go nuts along with Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan and Egypt.  Most if not all the peace treaties will be canceled.

That's why other presidents have not moved it even though a law was passed many years ago to do so.

We need to have Israel's ok to start all that, and Russia's promise not to interfere.  It most likely will start a large hot war.  So we need to make sure we are really behind Israel all the way.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, other one said:

Most of islam will be up at arms with both Israel and us, for we will be agreeing that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.  Jordan and the Saudi's will go nuts along with Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan and Egypt.  Most if not all the peace treaties will be canceled.

That's why other presidents have not moved it even though a law was passed many years ago to do so.

We need to have Israel's ok to start all that, and Russia's promise not to interfere.  It most likely will start a large hot war.  So we need to make sure we are really behind Israel all the way.

Ok. Makes sense :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, heretoeternity said:

Question..why is Israel first on the list for diplomatic visits of the new administration?

ya know= Trump is no dummy and you don't have to be born again to believe things in the Bible. He has many advisors that are familiar with the Bible-  Mr Trump knows how to capitalize on business opportunities- and if he thinks blessing Abraham will bring blessings back on America-- he's gonna do it.

I think Trump really does want to see America be great again- and there are many instances in the Bible of God blessing countries that favored Israel, and I think Trump is of a nature to try and get some of Gods blessings again for America--- as I said- just cause a man is not born again does not mean he is completely ignorant of spiritual things

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:40 AM, heretoeternity said:

Question..why is Israel first on the list for diplomatic visits of the new administration?

ya know= Trump is no dummy and you don't have to be born again to believe things in the Bible. He has many advisors that are familiar with the Bible-  Mr Trump knows how to capitalize on business opportunities- and if he thinks blessing Abraham will bring blessings back on America-- he's gonna do it.

I think Trump really does want to see America be great again- and there are many instances in the Bible of God blessing countries that favored Israel, and I think Trump is of a nature to try and get some of Gods blessings again for America--- as I said- just cause a man is not born again does not mean he is completely ignorant of spiritual things

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

There is still time for Benjamin Netanyahu to be born again and find Christ.

President Trump is doing the right thing here I think. He's renewing relations between America and Israel  so that there is no doubt we are allies. Unlike the prior administration that in keeping with the teachings of Islam saw Israel as an impediment in the middle east.