Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Eastern Europe (including Russia) was once dominated by godless Communism.  It is now turning back to Christianity.  What is happening in Poland, for example is quite amazing:

At the mass, they prayed "Immortal King of Ages Lord Jesus Christ, our God and Savior, bowing our heads before You, King of the Universe, we acknowledge Thy dominion over Poland, those living in our homeland and throughout the world. Wishing to worship the majesty of Thy power and glory, with great faith and love, we cry out: Rule us, Christ!"

http://katehon.com/article/reawakening-christian-civilization-eastern-europe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Even during the Cold War Poland was a Catholic country. Their Catholicism was one of the keys to end communism besides some powerful groups fighting the system their way (labour unions/football hooligans/Catholic Church). I heard that especially younger people in Poland are living more secular nowadays while countries like Russia are trying to find their national identity so that they are supporting the Russian Orthodox faith. I don't know if you can say that Christianity really is growing there, but I will pray that it really is going to happen and it will spread to Western Europe as well. By the way, Polish and Russian people have an awesome mentality. I bet the Lord will have a great plan for them.

What really is interesting about katehon that there are people supervisors as Alexandr Galyevich Dugin or Sergey Yurievich Glazyev. They have a very interesting background.

Edited by EdgarAllanGrow