• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

It has been rather crazy lately and I have been thinking that maybe this place is being attacked by satan Well we see what is going on. I don't need to go into detail about all of it.  

Happens every 4 years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

26 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Love cannot abide in lies... the doctrine formed from God's Word is a container that can hold God's Love and it is to be pure and undefiled

James 1:27 (KJV)

[27] Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

noting the energizer of this 'keep unspotted from the world'

Romans 12:2 (KJV)

[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Of course the source for this renewing lies in The Possession of God 'His Word'

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Seeing this is the only path that Love may abound the contention in Jude is the struggle to love one another...
Love, Steven

Never said love could abide in lies, so not sure where you are going with that statement, Steve.

As for loving one another, that is a personal choice we all make when responding to people, be it online here or in person.  Love is not automatic.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Never said love could abide in lies, so not sure where you are going with that statement, Steve.

As for loving one another, that is a personal choice we all make when responding to people, be it online here or in person.  Love is not automatic.

It was not directed toward you Alan but as further defining of my understanding of why contention must be here and it's true purpose by it's presence :) 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, other one said:

Happens every 4 years.

It is not limited to politics.  Many of the the doctrine or theology threads are far more vicious than the political ones. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

Happens every 4 years.

Ha, like that response.  But this one was unorthodox if i may call it so as to the changes that stupefied many.

Sing4, i think you are a young man doing the things that would please the Lord.  I have read what your daily routines are and how you strive to witness and be a testimony to others.  I also remember, not too long ago, someone posted an article that branded an organisation that you participated in,as false teachers and that may have hurt you tremendously, as you said you have seen many saved through that organisation.   Don't know how true all of those things are, but a christian wintessing  today  would face and must be prepared for stones thrown at him, it comes with the job.  

Yes, some people are a bit irrational in their responses and that can be expected as many are at different levels of maturity in their faith and some have different experiences, that they seem compelled to put forth. I for one, would like to see you here still and be a contributor.  Also, remember, this is a forum and lots of members and non-members, so it is not easy for the moderators to keep abreast with the post as they come in quickly at times.  

You have made your decision and i like that you said you would still visit.  So you are not gone in haste and rage, and that's the believer's thing to do. The moderators must be commended also for what they do as it take a lot of time to manage a site like this.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sing

I'm sorry to hear that,you have been a Blessing for the time you have spent with us & from day one I was truly impressed by how mature you are but the fact of the matter is you are still only  13 yrs old,I can understand why it might be difficult for a young man to not to take many things personally & become offended,it's not even easy for some folks much older than you (not necessarily WISER,lol)

Worthy is a Blessed place,a Ministry.....it is not an easy task to go about our Fathers Business in any Ministry,that's the enemy's favorite place to visit.....the most damage can be done working from the inside -out.......he does not have to frequent the outside world because they are already his.......keeping our eyes o Jesus is not for the faint hearted,there are many distractions,attacks,insidious & subtle intrusions........we have to press on & keep our eyes on the prize,the front li0nes are not for everyone

Sean.you came here pure of heart,hoping for Christian Fellowship & to spread the Gospel giving Glory to God,we would hope that would be everyones agenda but it isn't.....many come here (& have been here) with a different agenda,,,,not with evil intent but with another state of mind,they do not regard WCF as the Blessed Ministry it is but as their form of social media networking   You hear it in the very words they speak "This Site","This message board",This forum".......it is their fb,their social circle ,very little to do with Christianity    So,when people like you leave,or I go or any of us that regard this Holy Place a Blessing from God....what is left? The social circle.............believe me little Brother,there are many many many more of US (Body of Christ) than there is of them.....anyway,just you & GOD are always the Majority

If you are lead elswhere,I say farewell & God Bless you in all you do......maybe you can just take a break pray & consider these words......it's not just a battle,its WAR.......& how do we win the war? Well,it has already been won so just love them to LIFE!!!!                            With love-inChrist,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, Sing40King said:

Hi all, I joined this forum expecting to find a place where Christians support each other and to have positive fellowship and grow in my faith. I have found it to be a place to debate and argue the Word of God which is unbiblical. I've seen people who claim to be Christians tearing each other apart over simple doctrines that don't effect our salvation. I will continue to pray for this forum to be what God intended it to be and for the admins who run it but I just can't contribute to it anymore. In some ways it has hurt my faith more than helped it. God bless you all. I will still check now and then for any replies and answer any questions (within reason).

Dear Sing,

I'm sorry to see you go ,do you realize that not everybody is mature in the Lord and have so may questions or opinions?

I hope I'm not the cause for you to leave? I enjoyed your post on the forum very much as I could feel your love for the Lord through your posts :)

You're still so young and I pray God will bless you richly and stay close to Him my friend.

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Tim. 4:12

Consider:

Salt and Light
…15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matt.5:16

I would love for you to stay and let your light shine !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.36

11 hours ago, Sing40King said:

Hi all, I joined this forum expecting to find a place where Christians support each other and to have positive fellowship and grow in my faith. I have found it to be a place to debate and argue the Word of God which is unbiblical. I've seen people who claim to be Christians tearing each other apart over simple doctrines that don't effect our salvation. I will continue to pray for this forum to be what God intended it to be and for the admins who run it but I just can't contribute to it anymore. In some ways it has hurt my faith more than helped it. God bless you all. I will still check now and then for any replies and answer any questions (within reason).

There are really good people here; not all, but most.  I am an experienced Christian forum user: I think this is number six, or seven.  The first two Christian forums I was a part of I left because of the open hostility between people of faith.  I personally think that the devil uses some people whether they know it or not to sow discord within the body of Christ.  I think the third forum I tried to joined rejected me because I placed God's word over any manmade creed, however true it was.  Somewhere along the line I got involved in another Christian forum, but its lack of activity was sad.  Somewhere around the fifth Christian forum I felt I've finally arrived at a forum that I could feel the love of Jesus in.  At around 5000 posts, I was reprimanded for something that was not my fault.  I refused to back down in my conversation with the moderators, so I ended up with a two-year "time-out" (banned).  I never used a cuss word, but only stated the facts as I saw them.  That led me to Worthy and I could not be any happier here.  The grass is not always greener, but you must decide that for yourself.

I love Worthy for it's unwavering support of God's Chosen People, Israel, and the respect they give God's word in these troubled times.  I am not really good with people seeing how superficial they can be.  My wife is my only true friend (not including my dogs), and of course I've made her family and her friends mine too.  But there are a lot of people here on Worthy I really look forward to meeting in the hereafter.  You just need to choose your friends wisely.  Let the Holy Spirit lead you into God's truth, the only truth that matters.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Sing4, i am replying a second time, cause i really don't think you should go, but think about it some more after all the replies you have gotten here.  There are some really solid Bible teachers here who have years of research and walk with the Lord. I have learned lot of things i took for granted or at least looked them up. You are now part of the team and you have to remember brother Paul and how he persevered.   You know, even though some people argue and a bit of wrangling happens at time, it causes people to think when they read those threads about issues and lives are changed and  the light gets turned on privately when no one is around.    You have to learn to separate the wheat from the tares and press on brother.   You are valued here.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

12 hours ago, Sing40King said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved~!