• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sean...

Well,I do agree with other one in that perhaps a "break"is in order,I mentioned that same thing earlier,.....You've gotten a lot of support & encouragement here ad then I don't know what the one response was that you replied with by saying"This is exactly what makes me want to go"   When you start to see the one negative or confrontational or argumentative post I didn't see it so I am only guessing)and choose to focus on that rather than the 25 positive replies then it just may be time to take a break   And it is a choice my Brother,it is the same as choosing to look at the glass half full or half empty.....enter into Gods Rest.spend some quiet time with just you & Him,pray,ask our Loving Father to guide your footsteps...& whatever,wherever He Leads,FOLLOW   

I've seen good comments here & not so good but the point is that everyone here does LOVE you & though they may not show it the way we would like them to or the way we desire to be loved,,,,,they are all "people",people are not Perfect and when it comes to Christians some are further from Perfection than others,it doesn't mean anyone is not a Born Again Christian because they are still bound by the spirit of pride or not walking in Spirit 99% of the time or not displaying the fruits,,,there are so many people here that are all at a different stage of their journey with Christ    I know of some that you would expect maturity & yet they just don't see what plops out of their mouths when a thought pops in their head and they are the first ones to say"Speak in LOVE" or "They cannot be born Again"......you see Brother,it is not flesh & Blood we struggle with...the enemys favorite target are Christians   

Anyway,I love you,we love you,Jesus Loves you......if you go then dont close the door behind you,we are your Family,Gods Family...God Willing ,we will be right here hoping to see you again,praying for you and thinking well of you                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I'll pass.

I'll take that as conceding my point  

Thanks

Edited by heyvavhey

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I do not know I could put people on ignore here. Does that mean you won't see their replies to your post? If so maybe that would help me. I am having a bit of an emotional day it seems. 

Yes you can.  You tap your name above in the right hand corner that normally takes you to your profile.  It opens up a menu and halfway down is Ignored Users.  You tap that and it takes you to that part of your profile.  Just enter the name you want to Ignore, like Saved.One.by.Grace, usually before you finish typing the name it populates the field for you.  When you see the person's icon, it's done.  It also asks you how much to Ignore.  I usually check all the boxes.  If you're curious about a reply by an Ignored person, you can always peak at what was said while the Ignore feature remains.  It saves me a lot of stress which I don't need.  Hope that helps.