chuatnhat

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Your eyes and mind have digested the false teachings of these false teachers. It is now between you and God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

23 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I have said the T.D. Jakes  is a false WOF Prosperity teacher. I have posted proof. It is between you and God. Life if full of choices and God has given us free will. You are free to believe as you want to believe.

And what about Chuck Smith do you know anything about him?  You called him a false teacher too.  This seems to be a habit with you, you cannot stop pointing the finger at all these people.  Why are you so hateful and what makes you think you are Gods messenger to warn people about all these pastors.  Most of then I dare say you have never even listened to, yet you choose to slander them without any proof.

Just to let you know Chuck Smith was a very fine man who started Calvary Chapel back in 1966.  I go to a Calvary Chapel, believe me there is no false doctrine preached there.  Chuck Smith is now home with the Lord and because of his obedience he  was able to point many to the foot of the cross.  

Talk to the many people  came to know Jesus because of these men and womens  testimony and preaching.  Wow I thank God for those people and for the souls that have been saved because of their  witness. 

And as for my choices, I choose to believe the Word of God where it says to judge not lest you be judged.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

My eyes see,my ears hear,,,for MYSELF & I have STILL not said that I approve or disapprove of any of these people you so boldly accuse as FALSE TEACHERS,,,,,,,so what leads you to make yet another bold accusation,this time accusing me???????? Why? Because I will not slander a person as you do? Write in your own words what TD Jaks has said that goes against the Word of God..........

Definition of slander

1. 1 :  the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

2. 2 :  a false and defamatory oral statement about a person — compare libel

slanderous

play \-d(ə-)rəs\ adjective

slanderously

adverb

slanderousness

noun                                                                                                           https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slander                         

to utter slander against :  defame                            

you could be held libel for these accusations on a public Forum

MsMuffet,you can copy/paste links from cynical websites that are clearly there to propagate suspicion,which is fine,,,,,,,,but to accuse in such a defamatory manner is just unacceptable from any Christians mouth....& still you have no words of your own???????That makes you an unreliable & not  a credible witness,pure hearsay......

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

9 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Really ? another website.

You have asked me for documentation as to the false teachers I am speaking of. I have given it to you. I am not going to go on and on debating this issue. The Bible tells us that we as Christians are to expose false teachers Matthew 15:14. I am done here because I am being attacked for doing what I think God wants me to do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

58 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

to utter slander against :  defame                            

you could be held libel for these accusations on a public Forum

And held accountable by God..

I have not asked you for hearsay or documentation written by anyone other than you,how is that an attack? You are here to defend YOUR position on this matter yet you refuse to speak...It bis a very simple question"What have YOU HEARD TD Jakes say to give say to give YOU good cause to accuse him of being a false teacher? The video is right here,what does he say that leads you to make the accusations you have made against him? You feel you are being attacked when you are asked what you have HEARD?THat is not an attack MsMuffet,it is a question.......it validates every thing I have said,you base your allegations on hearsay & rumor......if you refuse to listen to this person because of what someone else has said about him then your accusations are invalid......

You still have no idea whether or not I believe MrJakes is a false teacher or not,I've said nothing about the man & I won't,I simply have not heard enough from his mouth to my ears......God told you to come on WCF & accuse these men?Interesting......

Exodus 23:1 “You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

Deuteronomy 19:18-19The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Exodus 20:16 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Titus 2:3 Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good,

James 3:1-12Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! ...

Matthew 18:15-17“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

Psalm 15:3Who does not slander with his tongue and does no evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

You just don't get the entire message here MsMuffet,you can say "I heard this" or "so & so has stated this" or even say,"Im not really sure but I have reason to question" but you cannot say "     So & So is a FALSE TEACHER without having heard with your own ears & saying what that person has said to support your accusation......it is simply unacceptable    Have you heard me say"I follow the teachings of TD Jakes'? & yet you accused me of following false doctrine,do you see the error in assumption & false accusation?This is not attack MsMuffet,it is correction & reproof...because I care about you, you are my Sister in Christ