• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

5 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Worthy

LOL,no it is not a "crime" to copy /paste from websites but as stated in our Terms of Service you must provide that info .....this is from our TOS

I don't believe you intended to mislead so just add the link & it will be well.......

OK thanks kwik I will do so

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

26 minutes ago, Snow said:

If this is the case it does not bode well for those here that are calling this man a false teacher...It shows their "research" is completely onesided against this man... Be very careful people when pronouncing some-one as a false teacher..You may be bearing false witness, which is VERY SERIOUS...

Snow,

I want you to know I have nothing against T.D Jakes or any other teacher that preachers the bible. But I also want to say that some of these teachers that are held on a larger scale must also be held to a higher accountability. So I also hold them to higher accountability when it comes to what they preach.   Worthy

Of course you don't have anything against him & you gave the source that was the basis for your belief or suspicions,,,,,that is fine,I don't see that as the same as Stating AS A FACT "So, & so IS a false teacher",,,,when it is not ESTABLISHED as FACT......we can share our beliefs,opinion,thoughts just for what they are,,,even a personal "conviction" but we have to be mindful of our words,they can eb extremely damaging...not only to the accused but to the accusor as well

Guest Thallasa
22 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Matthew 10:14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.

:6:  Those are two good quotes .

Guest Thallasa
1 hour ago, worthy said:

No thanks I didn't comment to get into a debate. I came to give My evidence that's all

The Bible has all the answers nothing is left unexplained

??? So many different opinions and beliefs  .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

??? So many different opinions and beliefs  .                                         Thallasa

Watch the video....it's not anything out of order,most people against the man won't even watch it.......nothing he says is contrary to Gods Word,Christ is being preached,inn that we should all REjoice!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, worthy said:

Question: In the evidence I gave it was proven true by kwik saying that he changed his belief  so the evidence i did give was valid am I right?(I don't mean to be rude but could you could just respond to this question with a yes or no). Like I said before it was proven true that he had that belief

Actually it is rude to tell some-one how to answer a question!

"was valid" what? so purporting the belief that some-one 'was' a false teacher as still being a "false teacher" and then after the fact being shown that they have changed, is some-how establishing what you said is somehow appropriate?? What? You quite simply continued 'gossip' and 'hearsay' and rumour'..

..Your 'evidence' is your trust in man and what has been said by others, it is 'hearsay'..You need to listen to the person you are expressing doubts about..When a person is brought into doubt as a false teacher, you don't just go by typed words on a screen...Not every-one is able to discern spirits and you are trusting the words on a screen over the Holy Spirit..

Edited by Snow

Deleted by myself as it could open another line of debate

Edited by Snow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/24/2017 at 3:56 PM, missmuffet said:

Your eyes and mind have digested the false teachings of these false teachers. It is now between you and God.

I don't disagree with your stand, I know quite a few people who have been misled by the way they substitute words in the scriptures to fill their gotta, and get their way, and I know how quickly they will call someone a devil if that person does not give them their blind trust, and lot's of money. 

What amazes me is they  love Jesus Christ and they want to live by example, and by the word of their faith, but we know the plants do not  grow only by water, the need even a dry season, and moderation of Sun Air, and some insects. Too much of only one ingredient with evantualy be damaging to them.  and dedicate their life's to Jesus. 

Many have been helped, and motivated to go into hard work, and I believe Jesus is helping them. 

I think that Jesus also loves them and he would desire to bring them in harmony and balance in his will, been a Jelot can cause a lot of damage, but also can bring a lot of good. 

One thing that I noticed they harbour many Fears, as a result it makes it very difficult to communicate with them. 

They refused to listen, they want you to be in agreement with them all the time. 

Sometimes I visit them, hopping I may help someone, that's what I think. 

They like to pray, so I ask them to pray for me. 

I will say that, I believe that I will die and ask for their prayers. 

Of course I tease them, but I tell them , that I am not afraid to speak like that, 

Because I TRUST God for my health. 

what my confession can or cannot do , Jesus can do and can do more abundantly . 

Not everything they say is incorrect , 

Less we judge them quickly and feed the wheat to the animals, together with the Hay.  

JESUS found some faults in all the churches, and some they did not received his correction and rebuke him in his name. 

The disciples started the ministry with some twisted ideas about the Gospel, but Jesus did what he had promise them that he will do, (he corrected them) he did not call them false teachers. 

And they changed but not all of them. 

After the visit of Peter to the family of Kornilius. 

Even Peter was called a false teacher, for a brief period by the other disciples. 

What is your testimony, has JESUS ever corrected you from some misconstrued truth about the Gospel?  

We all have our misteps,

We all grow,

that's why I do not get into the Revelation paranoia, and give my mind and my soul and time to speculative spirits. 

That I get possessed by them and taken over and become an unprotected field for them. 

My ancle who grew very old, used to say all the time "Jesus is coming ".

My Aunt scold me and got mad at me, because I would tell him, 

Sure is coming, for you, to take you away " to rapture you From the earth. 

I told him, we will burn your body, he will say " no, no please bury me, and freaked out. why ? 

To my other cousin, I will go to his SDA, meeting and say my name is "LASAROUS". And the back away, Hope that you got it. 

No one is perfect, and every one loves JESUS and his earthly teachers more and more. 

Say something against Jesus, they laph , and say JESUS loves you. 

Say something against their teachers and from lambs they become wild boars.

You be the Judge, and find the right scripture for this. 

God bless, and do what you think you should do. 

15 hours ago, worthy said:

I shall give you a little of why I think TD jakes is a false teacher.

Hi Worthy

I need to apologize...I was wrong..You did approach this matter properly by stating you 'think TD jakes is a false teacher' .. 

Very Sorry

Snow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

20 hours ago, Snow said:

Actually it is rude to tell some-one how to answer a question!

..Your 'evidence' is your trust in man and what has been said by others, it is 'hearsay'..You need to listen to the person you are expressing doubts about..When a person is brought into doubt as a false teacher, you don't just go by typed words on a screen...Not every-one is able to discern spirits and you are trusting the words on a screen over the Holy Spirit..

I didn't tell you to do anything I asked

I have other evidence that proves that t.d is is not teaching the truth in some areas. Proof that has been gathered by years of listening to him.

This is the last thing I want to say. I wish not to condemn anyone as being a false teacher. But when I see something that goes contrary to the bible I must then act upon what I have heard out of that person's mouth. And comment based upon what they said.

I'f you don't mind I wish not to continue with this conversation. 

God bless you,

Worthy

Edited by worthy