• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Here's President Trump's actual crowd as it rained. The Fake News pictures from CNN were taken hours before.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=59044

Good pic!

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

25 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Here's President Trump's actual crowd as it rained. The Fake News pictures from CNN were taken hours before.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=59044

Please provide some proof that photographic evidence you provided has not been doctored.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

Please provide some proof that photographic evidence you provided has not been doctored.

I don't have to, because I didn't claim it was proof of anything.  I never claim to be able to prove anything; I am wise enough not to erect that standard.  

All I have presented is evidence and you can believe it, or not.   That's up to you.   I certainly don't have anything to prove to you. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't have to, because I didn't claim it was proof of anything.  I never claim to be able to prove anything; I am wise enough not to erect that standard.  

All I have presented is evidence and you can believe it, or not.   That's up to you.   I certainly don't have anything to prove to you. 

shiloh you always ask us for proof if we post something on Trump that you do not like.

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

shiloh you always ask us for proof if we post something on Trump that you do not like.

No, I don't. Most of the time, I am simply pointing to the internal inconsistencies of the moral code anti-Trumpers use in when they slander Trump supporters and/or slander Trump.  In the other thread, I simply raised reasonable doubt.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Hey, I have an Idea, since everybody and their brother has been screaming from the mountaintops to give this man time, Why don't we give everybody some time and see what happens.

Who gives a flip what about what the media says. I guess those who are all up in arms about this pathetic little dustoff.

What is different than any other time in the world where the liberal press has went out of it's way to be petty? I'll answer my own question and tell you that now, the country has it's eyes on the right and these people need to brush this stuff off and show those Americans that they can actually make government work for them, instead of going right back into the quagmire that have been the status qoe for at least 10-12 years.

President Trump has the political capital and the force of those who aren't from the right, but through in with them at his back. He isn't going to have that after the honeymoon is over with, so he needs to pick his battles well. Not just the one's he can win, but the one's that make a difference in the minds and hearts of those people who matter.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Yep!

Edited by Churchmouse

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Your use of it was not in the biblical sense, but as profanity.   It is violation of the TOS and will not be tolerated in my threads.  A second report for the use of profanity has been issued.