• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

I'm curious to know if others have had a dream or anything that may be similar to one I had. I'll be very brief in description.

I was in hell and I was allowed to leave hell based on good behavior. I began exiting thru a tunnel, kinda reminds me of like a subway tunnel. I was there in the spirit, my feet never touched the ground I hovered. I exit hell knowing I have a mission on earth to accomplish in a very timely manner. The left side of the tunnel is for entering back into hell, the right side is for exiting hell. There are 6 doorways you pass thru in the tunnel to get to the actual place of leaving hell and entering earth.

At each door you raise your right hand, for approval of identity and mission when passing thru the door, and there are 6 to pass thru.

I finally make it to the last door. As I am about to exit hell enter earth, I see a man, maybe in his late 30s or early 40s entering back into hell. For some reason I just stop and watch him. He is very nice looking, wearing khaki shorts, white t shirt, very normal looking guy. He is putting what looks like a debit or credit card back into his wallet. And within myself I know this demon/man was entering and exiting in something like an atm location. 

He notices me standing there and he kinda smirks at me and says with a smile.....what are you doing here?  Surely you didn't do what I did too come here, I just shrugged my shoulders. He said I killed 2 people and robbed them, if you stay here we'll have fun with you. 

To the natural eye he looked like any guy you would run across everyday without thinking anything of him, but in my spirits eye, I saw his skin for what it truly was, the best way I know how to describe it was like fried chicken crust. 

I prophetically knew this was entrance and exit from and to earth. Using atm machine, I know that sounds weird. I also knew that when the demons left, they were very punctual, extremely punctual. Not ever missing a beat, everything was so timely. And precise. 

I know I said I would be brief.....my apologies. Anybody out there know or dreamed anything of this manner??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Dreams are dreams. I do not take them seriously or give them any importance. They have to do with our subconscious.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

1.  There is no exit from hell.  It is eternal.

2.  this sounds more like the teaching about purgatory.  They get out for good behavior as I understand, but there is nothing in the Bible about it.  They can even have relatives buy them out of purgatory by paying "indulgences".  It is Catholic fiction.

3.  There is nothing in prophecy about demons coming and going from hell.  They are cast out of heaven to earth.  

Your nightmare was not from God.   You need to stop watching those horror movies and read your Bible more.

Thank you Willa

I never ever watch horror movies and read my bible constantly. Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

I was in hell and I was allowed to leave hell based on good behavior.

Hi Solomon's Porch, and Welcome,

I assume you are a Christian, so this is probably just Satanic deception to mislead you. What you saw was Hades (also translated as "hell" in the KJB), not Hell (which is unoccupied at present, and is actually the Lake of Fire).  No one leaves Hades.

Yes I'm Christian. The dream to me was great revelation as to how the demonic works so precisely and deceive by looking normal. Id rather use the word that it "seemed" like hell or shall I say a place where the demonic receive missions and instructions. That also how precise their timing was......that is what I believe the Lord wanted me to see. I have a gift of seeing things and hearing things and it greatly helps the people that I encounter. I'm always stopped in grocery stores and anywhere I go.....God sends these people to me and I minister to them. Like I said I believe this was to show their strategy. Thank you :-)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

But, who can say, if it was real, or not? Noone.  There are millions of people that have dreams about hell. All different. They surely cant all be wrong?  Who are we to know?  Or, all pastors and people engaged in spiritual warfare. Hey John Ramirez, he has youtubes he was involved in the occult and went to hell came to Christ. Recommend it it soubds similar to your experience. 

2 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

But, who can say, if it was real, or not? Noone.  There are millions of people that have dreams about hell. All different. They surely cant all be wrong?  Who are we to know?  Or, all pastors and people engaged in spiritual warfare. Hey John Ramirez, he has youtubes he was involved in the occult and went to hell came to Christ. Recommend it it soubds similar to your experience. 

Yes I'm Christian. The dream to me was great revelation as to how the demonic works so precisely and deceive by looking normal. Id rather use the word that it "seemed" like hell or shall I say a place where the demonic receive missions and instructions. That also how precise their timing was......that is what I believe the Lord wanted me to see. I have a gift of seeing things and hearing things and it greatly helps the people that I encounter. I'm always stopped in grocery stores and anywhere I go.....God sends these people to me and I minister to them. Like I said I believe this was to show their strategy. Thank you :-)

Thank you heaven....yes I have watched John Ramirez and read his book. I know there was a purpose for this dream, no doubt. In the last days I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh, there will be dreams and visions upon young and old. Test the spirit in all things for even satan comes as an angel of light, which to me says, he takes on any form he chooses and therefore I will be ever watchful to not be deceived. Thank you so much I pray others seek God over what I shared. It's in their hands....God Bless

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Youre very welcome, Solomons porch(by the way, I have read about your trouble with your man in another post, were kinda in same sit, if you like to talk, Im here) 

ive found that too many christians(and the less so) dont understand fully, or are too scared to talk about these things, or think it will draw them away from The Lord(for me its always worked the other way) or just cant seem to understand, or even reject it for various reasons. Where I went to church before I fell(Im back) I told the pastor about my similar experiences, and healing experiences with The Lord. I was told not to tell it to anyone as not all were prepared or ready to hear and would reject it. I said but its about what The Lord has done. Didnt matter, I was told to shut. Not surprisingly The Lord gave me word that if they didnt stop split the church in two, drive others away and new ones, He would remove Himself and let the church fall. Turned out there were split between some wanted old, stiff, non spirit services with no change contra some more modern. I told a deacon. He had prayed a long time what was wrong and there I was. Not long after the deacon stopped to greet me when he saw me outside church, I literally stood behind him in a que and I was ignored. So, it wasnt good for me with all that. 

I know from The Lord that we have to know our enemy. Or how else can we survive without falling. Yes, doing His will, at the same time. But He say, my people perish by lack of knowledge. 

Im not surprised that the evil turn themselves into smart looking people look alike. Just think about it. Wouldnt you, if you were them? You would have more success that way. Instead of appearing like angels or dressed in old testament garment. No I think the many of them are actually very modern. Remember, just like an angel of light. So thats how they decieve.  And makes sense they come and go in portals. How else would they travel from hell?  Remember, we are dealing with a supernatural world. I think if we remember that, we will have a better shot.  So, since we do that its natural to have dreams and visions and so on. Thats how The Lord speaks, too:)  so since He does it makes sense. 

I have always been sensitive to dreams, visions etc. ive had alot from The Lord. So thats where Im coming from. How can we not have it, dealing with a spiritual world:) 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/24/2017 at 6:38 PM, SOLOMONS PORCH said:

I'm curious to know if others have had a dream or anything that may be similar to one I had. I'll be very brief in description.

I was in hell and I was allowed to leave hell based on good behavior. I began exiting thru a tunnel, kinda reminds me of like a subway tunnel. I was there in the spirit, my feet never touched the ground I hovered. I exit hell knowing I have a mission on earth to accomplish in a very timely manner. The left side of the tunnel is for entering back into hell, the right side is for exiting hell. There are 6 doorways you pass thru in the tunnel to get to the actual place of leaving hell and entering earth.

At each door you raise your right hand, for approval of identity and mission when passing thru the door, and there are 6 to pass thru.

I finally make it to the last door. As I am about to exit hell enter earth, I see a man, maybe in his late 30s or early 40s entering back into hell. For some reason I just stop and watch him. He is very nice looking, wearing khaki shorts, white t shirt, very normal looking guy. He is putting what looks like a debit or credit card back into his wallet. And within myself I know this demon/man was entering and exiting in something like an atm location. 

He notices me standing there and he kinda smirks at me and says with a smile.....what are you doing here?  Surely you didn't do what I did too come here, I just shrugged my shoulders. He said I killed 2 people and robbed them, if you stay here we'll have fun with you. 

To the natural eye he looked like any guy you would run across everyday without thinking anything of him, but in my spirits eye, I saw his skin for what it truly was, the best way I know how to describe it was like fried chicken crust. 

I prophetically knew this was entrance and exit from and to earth. Using atm machine, I know that sounds weird. I also knew that when the demons left, they were very punctual, extremely punctual. Not ever missing a beat, everything was so timely. And precise. 

I know I said I would be brief.....my apologies. Anybody out there know or dreamed anything of this manner??

I've never had such a dream. It sounds like a near death experience being it is so graphic a recall.

When I read your post I thought it would make a great book. Maybe this is the start of that kind of imagining into something of that nature.

Blessings,