LadyKay

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I'm done debating things on here. It leads to nowhere. In all the debates I have gotten into on here I have never convinced anyone that I am right and they are wrong. It has done nothing but cause strife and misunderstanding among us. So I am done with it. Or at less I am going to try to be. If I feel the need to say anything at all about a topic, I will state what I believe to be true. Then if needed state the reasons why I believe what it is I believe. I will try to answer questions ask of me as long as they are not in a judgmental attitude.  Then that's it. You can either agree with what I say or disagree. I am not going to post 20 some post on the same topic trying to convince everyone that I am right. Thank You And God Bless. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

Never Say Never Beloved

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Never Say Never Beloved

Really you have no ideal how hard it has been for me even in these past few hrs. I have started to post a reply then delete it, then try to post again then delete that as well. I guess we will see how long I can keep walking away. My guess is this is not something I am going to win at.  :crazy:

Guest BacKaran

Ladykay,

It's not about winning or losing, it's not about who thinks they are right and who's wrong, it's all about what God says and what does the Bible say.

Perhaps you'll have less frustration and peace when people don't see His Truth.

I totally understand and wish I had taken debate class in high school, one can't let emotions intefere with His facts.

Pagan will do what pagans do, why? Because of pride and because they don't know The Lord.

Discussing the non essentials of the faith should not tear the body of Christ apart...I use ESV or I use KJV or I don't eat pork.

It's maturity and discernment as one grows in Christ that will give you peace. It's not about you, it's about God. It's not about being right or wrong, it's all about what God says and His word.

Blessings to you

Karan ?

Edited by BacKaran

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I'm done debating things on here. It leads to nowhere. In all the debates I have gotten into on here I have never convinced anyone that I am right and they are wrong. It has done nothing but cause strife and misunderstanding among us. So I am done with it. Or at less I am going to try to be. If I feel the need to say anything at all about a topic, I will state what I believe to be true. Then if needed state the reasons why I believe what it is I believe. I will try to answer questions ask of me as long as they are not in a judgmental attitude.  Then that's it. You can either agree with what I say or disagree. I am not going to post 20 some post on the same topic trying to convince everyone that I am right. Thank You And God Bless. 

Join the crowd, sister!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I agree.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

53 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Really you have no ideal how hard it has been for me even in these past few hrs. I have started to post a reply then delete it, then try to post again then delete that as well. I guess we will see how long I can keep walking away. My guess is this is not something I am going to win at.  :crazy:

I agree.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Just curious but in all that time did anyone ever convince you they were right and you were wrong?

1 minute ago, Logan said:

Just curious but in all that time did anyone ever convince you they were right and you were wrong?

Nope! And that is another reason why I think it is pointless. :D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

Lol yeah exactly. I think for the most part you are never going to change the mind of the one you are speaking to but there are others reading who may not have made a decision and it's those you should keep in mind as you post