IGNORED

"All Believers Taken" In The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching!

Lawlord

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings,

I have made a 12 minute video discussing this topic. It is part of my 5 part end times summary videos. I cannot post links but it is on my youtube channel godlord21 titled: "The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is a False Teaching! BE WARNED!"

I believe the pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God. I feel it ignores the scripture showing us that we will suffer and be hated in these times, war will be made against us, we will be beheaded and killed for the testimony of our word etc. I feel like the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine is contributing to lack of preparedness and the falling away in the body of Christ, when the faith of many will fail under persecution and difficulty as they thought they would never suffer. 

In this video I display onscreen all of the Word of God I rely on in my interpretation as I discuss this topic, so please read the information in the video as well.

You are welcome to disagree, and have your own interpretations. I am open to discussion and consideration of others points of view and opinions, however, I feel a lot of scripture must be ignored or distorted to accept the belief of the pre-tribulation rapture.

We are told those who are in the light will not be taken as a thief, they will not be sleeping but being awake and aware of the signs (1 Thes 5:1-8). I see the many signs of the impending judgment of the Lord upon the earth.

The Word tells us of the saints suffering under persecution, being hated by all nations, delivered up to death by their families, killed during the first four seals, made war against by the beast, the dragon, the false-prophet, and their blood found in Babylon (Babylon destroyed Rev 18). I cannot rectify these many areas of the Word of God with the belief that all believers will be taken before the tribulation. We are told that not all who say they are believers are true believers (Matthew 7:21-23), we are told the day of the Lord will not come before an apostasy/falling away and the man of sin exalting himself in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 

Anyway, you are welcome to consider my video. You can read the video description under the video to get a good summary of my main contention here. 

I have made this video and other videos on my channel because I felt a lot of the Word of God was being ignored. I am moving according to my feelings and drivings of my spirit. Again you are welcome to have your own opinions/interpretations, I am open to discussion on these topics.

Kind Regards, Christopher

Edited by Lawlord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Excellent video, Christopher. You are a man who says it like it is, expect abuse and hatred from those whose precious beliefs are challenged.

There is no 'escape' to heaven when God sends His wrath, but you correctly say we will be protected, that is all who do what we have been told to do: Call upon the Name of the Lord. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21 Then, not all Christians will experience the Great Tribulation of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls, as all the faithful ones will be taken to a place of safety on earth for the 1260 days of the G.T. Revelation 12:14

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Lawlord

Thank you for sharing. 

Do you notice something here;

Revelation 11:1   And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Just before the two witnesses come on to the scene, the temple of God is measured, but only those who worship at the altar.  The rest of the believers are in the court. They are not measured. Those in the court will be trodden on by the gentiles.

Daniel tells us that the saints are given into the hands of the false prophet for 3 1/2 years. 

Revelation tells us that the saints will be persecuted and beheaded for refusing the beast and the mark.

The resurrection of the saints is at the last trumpet (Christ's coming)

So what about those measured at the altar in the temple?

It must be such a small amount who are not trampled on by the gentiles.  I am not saying that they are picked up in a rapture, but they are protected from being trampled on.  They get to keep their heads in other words, and are separated from those outside in the court.  Who are they?

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

53 minutes ago, Sister said:

It must be such a small amount who are not trampled on by the gentiles.  I am not saying that they are picked up in a rapture, but they are protected from being trampled on.  They get to keep their heads in other words, and are separated from those outside in the court.  Who are they?

The 42 months, [1260 days or 3 1/2 years] is the period of the Great Tribulation. We see in Rev 12:14 that the 'woman' that is righteous Israel, those who have not violated their Covenant with God, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety. [on earth] They are the ones 'exiled' in Zechariah 14:2

I believe many who are worthy and call on the Lord and stand in their faith in these times will be protected from evil. John 17:15 KJV "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from evil." Also Psalm 91 describes the Lord protecting us and keeping us in the middle of His judgments upon the wicked. There will be a remnant in many areas, even in areas of great judgment of the Lord on the earth.

However, we also know many saints will suffer and be killed, be delivered up to their deaths and be beheaded. This is a glorious testimony of their faith to the Lord, proving our love for Him more than our lives. John 15:13 KJV "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." When we give our lives for the Lord (our faith stronger than our lives) we glorify and show our love to the Lord. Many will be martyred. I do not call them unworthy or that they don't belong to the other group in any way, they are fulfilling a cherished position and their sacrifice is greatly honoured. Of those who put their faith in the Lord, many will die in the wars/events and go to the Lord, many will die for their faiths and go to the Lord (Revelation 2:10 KJV "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."), many will be protected from evil and led as God has plans for them on the earth. This is what I believe from the Word and my dreams/experiences. 

Edited by Lawlord

10 minutes ago, Lawlord said:

I believe many who are worthy and call on the Lord and stand in their faith in these times will be protected from evil. John 17:15 KJV "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from evil." Also Psalm 91 describes the Lord protecting us and keeping us in the middle of His judgments upon the wicked. There will be a remnant in many areas, even in areas of great judgment of the Lord on the earth.

However, we also know many saints will suffer and be killed, be delivered up to their deaths and be beheaded. This is a glorious testimony of their faith to the Lord, proving our love for Him more than our lives. John 15:13 KJV "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." When we give our lives for the Lord (our faith stronger than our lives) we glorify and show our love to the Lord. Many will be martyred. I do not call them unworthy or that they don't belong to the other group in any way, they are fulfilling a cherished position and their sacrifice is greatly honoured. Of those who put their faith in the Lord, many will die in the wars/events and go to the Lord, many will die in for their faiths and go to the Lord (Revelation 2:10 KJV "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."), many will be protected from evil and led as God has plans for them on the earth. This is what I believe from the Word and my dreams/experiences. 

Lawlord

Yes I agree.  Thank you for your encouragement. 

6 hours ago, Keras said:

The 42 months, [1260 days or 3 1/2 years] is the period of the Great Tribulation. We see in Rev 12:14 that the 'woman' that is righteous Israel, those who have not violated their Covenant with God, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety. [on earth] They are the ones 'exiled' in Zechariah 14:2

Hi Keras

That woman in Rev 12:14 is Zion.  She is not Israel.  That woman is in heaven.  Israel is not in heaven, nor ever was, but of the earth. 

Israel in the OT were once resting on Zion's teachings when they were obeying God's commandments.  So yes, Israel used to be under Zion, and were called Zion, but they traded her in for another.

... Zion's teachings  state that to be in righteousness now, we have to accept Christ the Lord.  Without Christ, is to be without Zion.  There is no in between.  You're hot or your cold.

Any one who is dwelling spiritually in Zion, accepts all of God's teachings, not just pick and choose what they like, but accept everything he commands us, and that means honor his son, and put Christ first so we can dwell spiritually in the City of Truth, ....walking blamelessly according to all her teachings in spirit and in truth.

There are many Christians claiming to be in Zion, but Christ says that they are lukewarm.  Something is not right.  He said if we are lukewarm he will spew us out of his mouth.  How does he do this?  He puts the lukewarmers through a test.  They have not put on their white garments, so he is going to put them through the fire to purify them.  It's a last chance thing.  In the end they will come out clean, but the test will be so fiery according to how many stains they have on their robes.  At least it's a chance for us, and there is mercy still to gain our entrance into the resurrection of the saints. 

The loyal ones who made their sacrifices at the altar (sacrifices of the heart) are already wearing white robes.  The Lord knows who they are, they don't have to be tested for their faith, and the Word of God has given us a clue as to who they are.  In fact he said that there are only 144,000.  They are the firstfruits of the Lamb of God.  Faithful true servants who followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  These are the ones standing at the altar.  They are "sealed".  Protected. Will not be tampled by the gentiles with those in the court area.  Where they go, I don't know?, but they are taken out of harms way.

But we don't take the high seat, we take the lowest seat like a good humble servant should.  We don't think in our hearts that we are more special than the rest, we prepare to go through the bad also, because some of us may think that we are already wearing white robes, but the Lord can see spots still. 

The only reason why I mention this is because I think God has a marvelous plan and that we all need to go over and over the Word, to make sure we are not being deceived in something that can put us into the court.

Sister this was a big reason I was moved to make these videos/writings. I felt so many exalt themselves and assure themselves they are righteous, they are saved and without reproach. I found the Word tells us to humble ourselves over and over, and that the exalted will be humbled. If judgment begins at the House of God how can we be sure of our positions? I found many disregarding the teachings and commands of Jesus and if the church is overall criticised heavily by Jesus and called to repentance, we are told there are believers in name only who are workers of lawlessness, how can any of us be sure of our positions? We are told therefore let he who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. I personally felt like the pre-trib rapture belief was assuming you were better than the saints who were suffering on the earth, assuming you are so righteous you won't suffer, or something like that. I had this feeling before I wrote on these issues and before I had it confirmed by the Word of God when I went over it as I had many dreams in my life that future disaster would be in my life and never expected to avoid it. After researching the Word I felt compelled to write on these topics. I feel the results of these beliefs are going to cause a great falling away. 

We are told not basing our beliefs on the Word is perilous for our spiritual house, Matthew 7:24-27 KJV "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."

We should not depart from the Word. To depart from the realities of the Word and the warnings of the Word is not preparing us for what is coming, Mark 4:17 KJV "And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended." Luke 8:13 KJV "They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away."  

I can't imagine how someone who believes in the pre-trib rapture is going to feel when they are confronted with the test of accepting or rejecting the mark of the beast. Or seeing death and destruction and suffering around them. I feel like many with this belief may have difficulty in standing in their faith, because they thought God promised them they would be taken from the earth. That's why I feel this teaching will be so destructive to the body of Christ in the future. 

Edited by Lawlord

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

This time is still pending as we speak ... the beginning of the 70th week decreed specifically for Israel and a multitude of Gentile nations

.... but just before, those of His own will be made immortal

Then the 70th week will begin in Chapter 8 and run through 19:21

A very clear picture of what to expect .... no one knows the time

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

18 hours ago, Lawlord said:

I believe the pre-tribulation rapture is not borne out by the Word of God.

So you go ahead and simply label it "a false teaching"?  You could have said "Scripture does not support a pre-tribulation Rapture" (which in fact it does).  So you can make a 12 minute or a 12 hour video to prove your point, but it won't change anything.

I not only disagree, but I would suggest that you revise your title for those who may not know much about this subject.