• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I have never directed the TDS label at anyone on the boards.

When responding to the request to define TDS you had this in your definition... "What happens a lot on this board is that notion that Trump's flaws and short comings mean that he is as evil as a mass murderer."

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Your description of this has changed remarkably since yesterday when it was all directed at people on the board.  Yesterday having the opinion that Trump's inauguration address had tones of hyper-nationalism was enough to get a person marked with TDS.

I am glad to see your definition has changed a bit.

Uh, go back and read what I said.   I mentioned that in the post above.

What I said was this:

Trump's America first policy has been characterized as being just like the hyper-nationalism of Hitler even though what Hitler said had really nothing to do with putting Germany first, but rather claiming that Germany's destiny was to rule the world.   Trump has never said anything close to that, but again, anti-Trump derangement doesn't need for their views to be correct, in line with facts, and they don't even have to make sense.  Because hating Trump for any reason, even if the reason is false, is more important.

The comparison of Trump to Hitler is being made all over the world and it is completely divorced from reality and historical fact.  There is no comparison.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This woman is senile and worn out mentally, her brush with insanity is telling.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

When responding to the request to define TDS you had this in your definition... "What happens a lot on this board is that notion that Trump's flaws and short comings mean that he is as evil as a mass murderer."

Right.  I said that.  But only serves to make my point.  Hating Trump the man is the only reason someone would compare him to evil mass murder.   Comparing Trump to someone like that is not a policy disagreement.  It is hate and it is baseless slander/libel.   And if you harbor that much hate in yourself, the problem is with you, not with Trump.  He has done nothing to deserve that kind of treatment.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Right.  I said that.  But only serves to make my point.  Hating Trump the man is the only reason someone would compare him to evil mass murder.   Comparing Trump to someone like that is not a policy disagreement.  It is hate and it is baseless slander/libel.   And if you harbor that much hate in yourself, the problem is with you, not with Trump.  He has done nothing to deserve that kind of treatment.

I have not seen a single person on this board that hates or has shown hate towards Trump.  Nobody on this board has compared Trump to an evil mass murder.  I said that I found that his speech was hyper-national, and to you that is the same as saying he is Hitler.  To me that is hate manifesting itself. 

Guest shiloh357
30 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I have not seen a single person on this board that hates or has shown hate towards Trump.  Nobody on this board has compared Trump to an evil mass murder.  I said that I found that his speech was hyper-national, and to you that is the same as saying he is Hitler.  To me that is hate manifesting itself. 

The hatred of Trump permeates the board.   Claiming that Trump is just as evil as Hillary, is one good example.  The repeated comparisons of Trump to Mussolini, the willingness to characterize Trump as a racist, a rapist, etc.   The veiled comparisons of Trump to Hitler with the whole hyper-nationalist tone of his speech IS an example of that kind of hate.  It's just a way of saying, "Sure sounded a lot like Hitler."   

In the Chris Matthews article, nationalism was what he used to describe Trump's speech and drew that comparison to justify his "Hitlerian" label.  Yours was the 2nd post in that thread stating that hyper-nationalism was the hallmark of Hitler's speeches AND you later doubled down on that in response to me when I challenged you on comparing Hitler's hyper-nationalism to Trump's speech.   It was a veiled comparison, but a comparison, nonetheless.

Do you fully repudiate Chris Matthews' comparison of Trump's speech to Hitler's nationalism?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, blessed457 said:

This woman is senile and worn out mentally, her brush with insanity is telling.

If this were true she deserves compassion not abuse.

I remember when she said Hillary was going to Hell. All that time before I thought they were mates.  It's a shame that she's gone to this extreme in trying to make a political statement so as to become relevant after her retirement.  It shows she knows nothing about Islam. Nor is she apparently aware that refugee influx is a perfect cover for extremists entry into this country. Very sad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, soonsister said:

If this were true she deserves compassion not abuse.

I remember when she said Hillary was going to Hell. All that time before I thought they were mates.  It's a shame that she's gone to this extreme in trying to make a political statement so as to become relevant after her retirement.  It shows she knows nothing about Islam. Nor is she apparently aware that refugee influx is a perfect cover for extremists entry into this country. Very sad.

Actually, SS, Albright didn't say Hillary was going to hell; she said women who don't support other women are going to hell.  She was a big time Hillary supporter during the recent election.  But I agree that she is clueless about islam. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

She's showing herself to be very ignorant and dense.

Absolutely.  At least ignorant of islam.  How does one 'register' as a muslim anyway?  Is there a place people can register by religion?  If there is, I've never heard of it, at least in the U.S. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Actually, SS, Albright didn't say Hillary was going to hell; she said women who don't support other women are going to hell.  She was a big time Hillary supporter during the recent election.  But I agree that she is clueless about islam. 

That's right, I was mistaken in the recall. Albright was standing with Hillary when she said it.

Here's the clip of that remark at YouTube

I think if Madaleine really wants to show solidarity she'll rescind her American citizenship and apply to immigrate to Iran as a Muslim convert.

See if she can get out of the country on the tails of Trump's EO and if a Muslim country would have her. That should be fun to watch. Maddy clad in a Burka, walking steps behind the man in her life, not driving, and relinquishing her voice as a woman of power as what she once had in the U.S.. I'd give her about a month before she's arrested or worse. Because their ain't no feminists marching in Iran baby.