• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

11 minutes ago, soonsister said:

That's right, I was mistaken in the recall. Albright was standing with Hillary when she said it.

Here's the clip of that remark at YouTube

I think if Madaleine really wants to show solidarity she'll rescind her American citizenship and apply to immigrate to Iran as a Muslim convert.

See if she can get out of the country on the tails of Trump's EO and if a Muslim country would have her. That should be fun to watch. Maddy clad in a Burka, walking steps behind the man in her life, not driving, and relinquishing her voice as a woman of power as what she once had in the U.S.. I'd give her about a month before she's arrested or worse. Because their ain't no feminists marching in Iran baby.

:24:

I really wouldn't want to see any harm come to Ms. Albright but the mental images you evoked made me crack up!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I really wouldn't want to see any harm come to Ms. Albright but the mental images you evoked made me crack up!

Nor do I wish any harm to her. However, she fails to realize that there is no religious registry in America first off. And secondly, were she to convert to the branch of Islam that is of concern to national security, she'd find her feminist ideology would be very short lived were she to move to a sharia governed nation to further her stance.

1ijsr9.jpg

25 minutes ago, soonsister said:

Nor do I wish any harm to her. However, she fails to realize that there is no religious registry in America first off. And secondly, were she to convert to the branch of Islam that is of concern to national security, she'd find her feminist ideology would be very short lived were she to move to a sharia governed nation to further her stance.

1ijsr9.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, soonsister said:

1ijsr9.jpg

that is soooo wrong......    really really funny...   but still  LoL

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, soonsister said:

If this were true she deserves compassion not abuse.

I remember when she said Hillary was going to Hell. All that time before I thought they were mates.  It's a shame that she's gone to this extreme in trying to make a political statement so as to become relevant after her retirement.  It shows she knows nothing about Islam. Nor is she apparently aware that refugee influx is a perfect cover for extremists entry into this country. Very sad.

Abuse, are you kidding me? Speaking towards her mental issues is not abuse but the truth! How can you be for terrorist and rational the exact same time? She knows Islam is her ticket to power under Sharia law something her and Clinton support here in America eventually.

33 minutes ago, blessed457 said:

Abuse, are you kidding me? Speaking towards her mental issues is not abuse but the truth! How can you be for terrorist and rational the exact same time? She knows Islam is her ticket to power under Sharia law something her and Clinton support here in America eventually.

I'd suggest you read up on Sharia. Madeleine and Hillary were/are respectively about power. They're female. Those two points aren't conflated under Sharia. Sharia is patriarchal to the extreme.

1 hour ago, other one said:

that is soooo wrong......    really really funny...   but still  LoL

Hey, I gotta go with levity when a former secretary of state, diplomat, career politician , talks about registering as a Muslim in these times just to protest a national security measure designed to protect the country from terrorists who are Muslim.  That she thinks there is a religious registry in America is troubling in matters of her mental health. That she thinks to put her name on such a thing as a woman of means and power, knowing nothing about Islam, is just as bad. She's not to be taken seriously but she is an example of what overdosing on Left wing politics can do to a person's mental health in their senior years.

I know Muslims who live in my area. Even they think she's a bit daft to make a public statement like that.

1ijszr.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

:7: There's a Muslim registry in the U.S. ? 

15 minutes ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

:7: There's a Muslim registry in the U.S. ? 

No; Albright is confused.  No American has to register by faith.  Oh, and welcome to Worthy KBF (sorry, your username, like some others, is too long to type out over and over.)