IGNORED

A tactical error in the strategy of Satan against God?

Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

I love this book so much, I want to talk about it.  It's like having my eyes opened even wider. 

God only mentioned the important parts in Genesis.  He mentioned only Cain and Abel because the story related directly about them.  What God did not mention in Genesis, was that Adam and Eve did not have sex until 223 days after being kicked out of the garden.  When Eve delivered, she had twins -  Cain and his sister Luluwa. Luluwa was more beautiful than her mother.  Then about 3 years later Eve had twins again, Abel and his sister Aklemia. 

Adam and Eve decided to marry Cain to Aklemia, and Abel to Luluwa.  Satan appeared to Cain and planted the idea in his head to kill his brother so he could marry Luluwa. 

Satan was always there.  He caused the first murder with his wicked counsel of problem solving.  After killing his brother, and being sent away by God, Cain ran off with Luluwa and married her without his parents consent.  They were too busy grieving to keep them apart.  Cain and his wife bred like rabbits and multiplied very quickly.  Their children and their generations were all wicked.  They were sexually immoral, they stole and murdered each other.

Adam and Eve did not have sex again until 7 years expired.  Then they had Seth.  After Seth they did not have sex again.  Intriguing.  Seth was married to Abel's sister.  As their generations multiplied, they were all in the Lord, and constantly commanded never to go near Cain's children.  Seth's children were all God fearing, but as time went on, Cain's children tempted them all away with music and dancing.  In groups over time, they all left. It reminds me of the pied piper story. 

Only a few souls did not follow them.  These were;

1.  Jared,

2. and his Son Enoch,

3. Enoch's son Methuselah,

4. Methuselah's son Lamech,

5. and Lamech's son Noah.

So interesting.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,419
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, Sister said:

I love this book so much, I want to talk about it.  It's like having my eyes opened even wider. 

what book is  this ?

8 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

what book is  this ?

There are two books.  It's called "The first book of Adam and Eve", and "The second book of Adam and Eve".

The site I have is called "The Forgotten Books of Eden".  It's in there. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

fall.jpg

This is a popularized translation of the OT pseudepigrapha, quasi-Biblical writings which never achieved canonical status (or inclusion in any of the official Apocrypha). This isn't to say that these documents are forgeries, just that for one reason or another they were not considered part of the Biblical text by the first millenium (C.E.) compilers. This book contains translations of all of the texts found in volume I of the weighty Oxford University Press Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, without any of the apparatus.

The Forgotten Books of Eden

edited by Rutherford H. Platt, Jr.

[1926]

2 minutes ago, soonsister said:

fall.jpg

This is a popularized translation of the OT pseudepigrapha, quasi-Biblical writings which never achieved canonical status (or inclusion in any of the official Apocrypha). This isn't to say that these documents are forgeries, just that for one reason or another they were not considered part of the Biblical text by the first millenium (C.E.) compilers. This book contains translations of all of the texts found in volume I of the weighty Oxford University Press Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, without any of the apparatus.

The Forgotten Books of Eden

edited by Rutherford H. Platt, Jr.

[1926]

Thank you Soonsister. Yes that's it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,419
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sister said:

So interesting.

But this is extra biblical and cannot be taken as scripture in any form.  These can have one formulate thoughts that are not in line with scripture.  Why do you like this book that much and what does it contain that excites you that much.? 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, warrior12 said:

But this is extra biblical and cannot be taken as scripture in any form.  These can have one formulate thoughts that are not in line with scripture.  Why do you like this book that much and what does it contain that excites you that much.? 

I just spent the last two hours reading the link provided giving the"forgotten books of Eden". 

That's two hours of my life that I'll never get back.  Words cannot express how angry this document made me.

I do not mean to offend anyone, but whoever reads this "book" and believes it does not believe the Bible.  It grossly contradicts the Bible in more places than I can count.

Why anyone would extol the book, I do not know.  I'm creating another thread as I do not wish to derail this one.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I just spent the last two hours reading the link provided giving the"forgotten books of Eden". 

That's two hours of my life that I'll never get back.  Words cannot express how angry this document made me.

I do not mean to offend anyone, but whoever reads this "book" and believes it does not believe the Bible.  It grossly contradicts the Bible in more places than I can count.

Why anyone would extol the book, I do not know.  I'm creating another thread as I do not wish to derail this one.

Would you please edit your remarks there and include the link to that thread? 

I think some readers believe God literally wrote the bible. Unaware of how the canon came into being the reader of what is the closed canon believe no other books could possibly be credible. Also, I think it important to remember tat there are Biblical scholars and New Testament scholars that speak of the many many, thousands even, of manuscripts, fragments, scrolls, parchments, that exist and have been found since the canonization of what is todays closed canon. 

Closed canon being an issue for many also. It means that what is contained in the 66 books, or 73 in the case of the Catholic bible that includes the Apocrypha, is judged by man to be the last time God will deliver his words to the world. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

25 minutes ago, soonsister said:

Would you please edit your remarks there and include the link to that thread? 

I think some readers believe God literally wrote the bible. Unaware of how the canon came into being the reader of what is the closed canon believe no other books could possibly be credible. Also, I think it important to remember tat there are Biblical scholars and New Testament scholars that speak of the many many, thousands even, of manuscripts, fragments, scrolls, parchments, that exist and have been found since the canonization of what is todays closed canon. 

Closed canon being an issue for many also. It means that what is contained in the 66 books, or 73 in the case of the Catholic bible that includes the Apocrypha, is judged by man to be the last time God will deliver his words to the world. 

The link is in the above post with the picture of Adam and Eve in the Garden.  Click on the title of the book.  That's the link.

Guest Thallasa
On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Neighbor said:

Actually we may both remember somewhat wrongly. Kind of like that Gracie Allen thread  thing. My English texts mention a tree in the middle of the garden. It also mentions this: "Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken.

Seems to me that God had concern about at least two trees. I make inference from the English text that  Adam and the wo-man were likely not partaking of the tree of life before Eve was deceived,  and both did eat of the tree in the middle of the garden, -whatever tree that may  have been. Within Genesis 2 it is called the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil.

My interest is in that other tree. The one that  would have provided life evidently in the flesh forever, even after having disobeyed God by eating of the tree in the middle of the garden, plus whether Satan had knowledge of death or not as he picked his strategy and chose his tactics..

Interesting that there are 'scientists ' who are now telling some, mainly very rich people, they can live forever , either with their médicine etc., or that frozen at death, they can be later  resuscitated .

It is here ,the repeat off the cycle, of the challenge to God's souvereignty.