• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, MorningGlory said:

:And that's their right.  I was extremely disappointed when Obama won, twice, and yet I never disrespected him or accused him of the things some on the far right did.  I don't understand the need to scream, rant and foam at the mouth by some of these people just because Hillary lost.  And, IMO, that's the main reason so many Americans have lost their minds lately.

I was disappointed when Obama won as well. But Obama was a very different level for me than Trump is.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

And yet he IS your leader if you're an American.

Yes and I will pray for him that he gains some wisdom and temperance but I will never respect or follow someone who disrespected true heros.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

Yes and I will pray for him that he gains some wisdom and temperance but I will never respect or follow someone who disrespected true heros.  

Your choice.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

More of the craziness and it is just starting.  I agree that we need better screening but we also need rational policy and some intelligence instead of a knee jerk reaction

Knee jerk....  LoL  he's been telling people he is going to do this for 18 months   knee Jerk  that's really funny.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, other one said:

Knee jerk....  LoL  he's been telling people he is going to do this for 18 months   knee Jerk  that's really funny.

I think that Americans are so used to 'blah, blah' that having a President actually DO something is a shock to a lot of people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

Another unintended consequence to Trumps thoughtless actions, I fear we will see many more as time goes on

Thoughtless?? Do you really think he didn't understand this would happen....

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

"White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus muddied the waters on President Donald Trump's new executive order barring immigration from select countries, saying Sunday it "doesn't include green card holders going forward" but adding that anyone traveling back and forth from the countries in question will be subject to further screening, including U.S. citizens."

Priebus Says Immigration Ban 'Doesn't Include' Green Card Holders, Then Reverses (NBC News 1/29)

Just makes sense. Green card holders traveling to banned countries should be vetted. How many terrorist Muslims have been trained abroad in terrorist countries and then returned to America to carry out Jihad? One is too many.

And Prius didn't reverse a thing. Green card holders aren't banned. Extreme vetting isn't banning. Maybe NBC needs to get a clue about the truth?

18 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

Trump never disrespected heroes.

And American's don't follow their president. If they're members of the executive branch, the military,wherein any president is the enlisted soldiers commander in chief, those soldiers follow orders. You claim you'll pray for Trump to gain wisdom and temperance. Your callous remarks demonstrate you should pray for those characteristics to come upon you. You've not a clue what you're talking about. You're simply bashing the president because you're unaware of scripture, and the need for national security against all enemies that have shown themselves to us. Both foreign and domestic.

16 hours ago, other one said:

Thoughtless?? Do you really think he didn't understand this would happen....

Of course he knew this would happen. It isn't thoughtless action. It's well thought out planning put into effect by EO. Thoughtless action is abdicating the power of the office to show disrespect for America while giving aid and comfort to terrorist states. But since Obama hasn't yet been arrested for treason, we'll wait on that to happen. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm not sure what is the surprise here....the POTUS told the whole world he would do this during the campaign.  I have no problem with it; it's one way the world will come to the realization that the President isn't just another talking head politician.  We need to get a handle on the situation and they will just have to deal with it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-refugee-ban-causes-chaos-panic-anger-worldwide-154830882.html

My only problem with it is that it would not have hurt to give a "grace period" of about a month so people wouldn't be stranded at an airport and cause these kinds of visuals. 

Thing is, none of us are getting the same security reports he gets. If I were ISIS, an attack on America right now to further destabilize us would be priority numero uno. My analysis of the last 8 years tells me that the DNC would do anything to help them delegitimize Trump for their own political gain, including letting people die in a terrorist attack (ben ghazi for example).

Trump may be operating on intelligence that can't go out publicly. It's not unreasonable to think that someone from those countries is headed here with orders. Still...it would have been good to give a short time period for those caught stranded in the airport.