• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, soonsister said:

Trump never disrespected heroes.

And American's don't follow their president. If they're members of the executive branch, the military,wherein any president is the enlisted soldiers commander in chief, those soldiers follow orders. You claim you'll pray for Trump to gain wisdom and temperance. Your callous remarks demonstrate you should pray for those characteristics to come upon you. You've not a clue what you're talking about. You're simply bashing the president because you're unaware of scripture, and the need for national security against all enemies that have shown themselves to us. Both foreign and domestic.

What about John McCain and what about the gold star family?  I am not bashing I am simply pointing out the obvious, he has demonstarted that temperance is not a strong point for him and some of his comments have been downright unpresidential.  I will pray for him and while I am at it perhaps for you as well

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

15 minutes ago, heyvavhey said:

My only problem with it is that it would not have hurt to give a "grace period" of about a month so people wouldn't be stranded at an airport and cause these kinds of visuals. 

This assumes the visuals were not part of the plan.  All of his EOs so far have had a similar purpose, to excite the faithful, they are red meat the masses.  What better way to pump up the followers than to have the evil Muslims being evicted from our country right on live TV.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Bill16652 said:

What about John McCain and what about the gold star family?  I am not bashing I am simply pointing out the obvious, he has demonstarted that temperance is not a strong point for him and some of his comments have been downright unpresidential.  I will pray for him and while I am at it perhaps for you as well

What do you know about John McCain's service?

The media labeled Trump's observation of the Muslim gold star family's matriarch and her demeanor during an interview. That's all. Traditional Muslim families have the woman as subservient to the man. Are you aware of that? Under Sharia tenets she's to walk three paces behind the man. She's not to speak for herself without his permission. All that was displayed during the interview with that family. That is what Trump was commenting on. That's not disrespect. That's making an observation of a woman's demeanor when a very emotional topic is being discussed. Her son's death.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

This assumes the visuals were not part of the plan.  All of his EOs so far have had a similar purpose, to excite the faithful, they are red meat the masses.  What better way to pump up the followers than to have the evil Muslims being evicted from our country right on live TV.

The visuals are innocent people caught in the middle of a reasonable decree. 

That visual gives protestors the appearance of being reasonably concerned about fairness, though most are not interested in anything but making political hay. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, heyvavhey said:

The visuals are innocent people caught in the middle of a reasonable decree. 

That visual gives protestors the appearance of being reasonably concerned about fairness, though most are not interested in anything but making political hay. 

Trump's own words let you know he is getting the visual he desired... “You see it at the airports, you see it all over. It’s working out very nicely..."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

20 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Trump's own words let you know he is getting the visual he desired... “You see it at the airports, you see it all over. It’s working out very nicely..."

I thank God for a man who puts Americans over terrorists now, even if it disrupts a few innocent people this week.  

I feel sorry for them, but I've been disrupted at airports a LOT more than that over terrorists.  

It's time for them to feel the heat. I hope they are seeing the visuals too, yes, so thanks for helping me understand why Trump did it this way. Brilliant!

Now I'm waiting for all law-abiding Americans to be on the pre-check list at TSA. We shouldn't be treated like criminals because of a few people from these 7 nations want to do evil. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

This is reporting MSM doesn't want you to know about it. That's why it is important I believe to seek for yourself.

The people protesting at airports likely wouldn't care about this report. That's why the 120 month EO immigrant ban and extreme vetting policy even for those with green cards is so important an installment for our national security. Well, one of the reasons.

Fakes Flood Front Lines as Iraqis Don Knockoffs of Popular AAFES Gear

iraqi-511-gear-900-ts600.jpg

Yahia Majid Asa, right, a member of Iraq's Golden Division, wears a 5.11 Tactical sweater in eastern Mosul on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016, as his colleague Ahmed Faisal looks on. (CHAD GARLAND/STARS AND STRIPES)

"IRBIL, Iraq -- One marker of U.S. influence on the front lines of the Mosul campaign is small but recognizable, and seemingly everywhere -- the brand insignia for the Irvine, Calif.-based 5.11 Tactical line of apparel and accessories.

The gear, pervasive at U.S. military exchanges, has become so desirable among Iraqi forces that even obvious fakes and cheap knockoffs are common. It seems to be a sign of the brand's niche appeal as gear for "operators" and of its target market's involvement here. "

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

47 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I think it's a good plan myself.  Although those with valid paperwork should be let in the rest of the muslim world needs to stay in their totalitarian, war torn countries.  We really don't need more muslims to have to track and watch.  Until one lands on U.S. soil they have NO rights under our Constitution unless they are citizens.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

39 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And that bothers you because........?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:15 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

I am not sure that anyone knew that those who already had green cards and were living here but happened to be outside of the US on that wrong day would be denied entry back into the country.  Or that people that got on a plane before the order was signed would be detained and kicked out of the US when they landed. 

You now have US companies that have employees, some of which are long term employees that are now barred from entry into the US.

Especially Google!