• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

15 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

As someone who has experienced satanic ritual abuse, I know that the holidays that originally stemmed from the occult (easter, halloween/all hallow's eve, christmas) are used as a front for satanic rituals, including orgies and human/infant sacrifice.  I don't see that making light of these things with a song about "soul cakes" is something God would be pleased with... especially since it alludes to darker, more hidden practices. :(

:)

Beloved, Not All That The Devil Takes Credit For
Is Of The Devil And Christmas (With Gifts) Is One Of Those Celebrations (IMO)

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalms 103:1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I completely and strongly disagree.....

:cool:

And That Beloved

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Is OK Too

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. Matthew 2:1-2

:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

This is sickening.... why would someone put satanic music on a Christian site??

A lot of people are like that. a lot of people say they are Christians, but their Christianity is mixed up with a lot of other influences. And this sometimes confuses me, and yes I to have been guilty of this to and than the "people pleasing" to not ruffle anyone feathers.

It takes Christian courage, and great faith/ confidence= confi-deo= (confidence in God alone) to take a stand and point out whatever is not lining up with Gods Word

Finding Christ Jesus and His Word to be Truth and standing up for this without worldly add-ons, and people pleasing is part of the challenge in living a Christian life or life in Christ Jesus.

We as Christian are to live by example to Gods Word, and when someone if off, it is quite right for another christian to bring into remembrance what Gods Word has to say about a particular topic, subject, circumstance. We are to live in this world but not be part of it. and sometimes we miss the mark.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Although, this is a pretty little celtic pagan arrangement by majorly musically talented Sting--I don't care for it , as my research shows me that historicly these "soul" cakes came from the pagan tradition of offering food for the dead,setting food out for them to appease them,& praying for the dead- all which is contrary to the teachings of the Bible. This putting out food for the dead is still practiced by some pagans & in tribal societies & it is part of the ancestor worship religions. I used to be friends with a Native elder who taught me about their spiritual practices & this was one of them.She told me if you don't "please" the ancestors they will "pinch". They would make offerings to them , for blessings etc.   As a born again Christian with Bible in hand,  I know that these were not the spirits of the dead that they were contacting, interacting with &  appeasing & but demonic spirits.

So, with that I'll pass on the soul-cakes, thanks.

God gave us music, but we are told that the fallen angel Lucifer was made with pipes & tabrets in him. Ezekial 28:13

Sting's opinion on the Church-& GOD " . . You know, I don’t go to church, I’m not sure I can subscribe to what churches stand for, and yet I feel a sense of awe and mystery about the universe and ah, a sense of gratitude and a sense of reverence so that’s what I feel. I hope in my daily life that I represent that. You know I do respect the planet. You know the planet for me is the deity . . . I can deal with it . . .  for me it’s a female deity. It’s the earth . . . it’s beneath . . . it is the ground that we walk on, it’s the air we breathe, it’s the water we drink and bathe in, it supports us . . . in the most magical and mysterious way and I am completely in awe of it."

Amen Davida, I did read too of who he is and what he believes.

In  a sense I am more of a Hindu … I like the Hindu religion more than anything else at the moment.1

I would not consider myself a Christian any longer. My beliefs are much wider than that. I don’t believe God is necessarily a Catholic or Islamic or anything else…it’s a much larger concept than that.3

Am I afraid of [death]? No, I’m intrigued by it. I’m not ready for it yet. But in many ways, acknowledging that sense of mortality enriches the life you have left.4

http://hollowverse.com/sting/

Here's one of his latest songs ,

Inshallah

Sting

Sleeping child, on my shoulder
Those around us, curse the sea
Anxious mother turning fearful
Who can blame her, blaming me?

Inshallah, Inshallah
If it be your will, it shall come to pass
Inshallah, Inshallah
If it be your will, it shall come to pass