• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

As simple as the title.

Praying on the spirit, the LORD revealed that the idea behind binaural frequencies (528hz, Solfeggio, etc...) have a positive worldly intent behind it, but as one who lives in the Spirit, and on the Word of God, it is not compatible due to both heavenly and demonic frequencies being affected by such frequencies. The LORD told me, since I have been living as a Spiritual man mature in the word of God through Christ Jesus, I do not need to rely on Frequencies or hypnosis, BUT, I can record my own voice, or listen to affirmations NOT recorded over a hypnotic frequency.

The LORD also turned me to Romans 10:17

Romans 10:17New King James Version (NKJV)

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The LORD revealed that all that is needed for those who ARE IN the word of God is the word of God. Anything other than the word of God may open the path for demons to derail the believer. The LORD told me it COULD work, in theory, but also referred me to 2 Corinthians 6:14

2 Corinthians 6:14New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?

Simply putting...the LORD told me do not entertain what is not in the WORD unless it is IN the WORD. If it's not in the WORD, read the word first, and allow the holy spirit to reveal what has been said, and the answer will be revealed to you.

So now, I ask those deeper in the WORD...what has God revealed to you about Binaural beats, if any at all?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight

HALLELUYAH!   Glad to see you doing so well!!!! That's right my friend....

The LORD revealed that all that is needed for those who ARE IN the word of God is the word of God. Anything other than the word of God may open the path for demons to derail the believer.                                                                              Sight

:amen:    No need to ENTERTAIN such things as these!!!!                                                      With love-i Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Amen. So it is official

Binaural Beats, while they have their application amongst the pagans and the gentiles, are NOT COMPATIBLE with those who are born-again in the spirit of Christ Jesus, and as such, born-again believers who walk in the spirit are to AVOID Binaural Frequencies

That being said, verbal affirmations spoken of the tongue, or recorder on a voice recording module WITHOUT the use of any supplemental frequencies or hypnotic noise is acceptable.

Thank you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sight.....

I would say "Yes,OFFICIAL" from the Highest Office......Gods Throne....His Mouth to our ears!!!!  

That being said, verbal affirmations spoken of the tongue, or recorder on a voice recording module WITHOUT the use of any supplemental frequencies or hypnotic noise is acceptable.                                                     Sight

And that I would agree also,by "affirmations" I'm sure you are taking about....

King James Bible
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;     Ephesians 5:19

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.                                                                                                                                                     Colossians 3:16

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.                   Philippians 4:8

Praise the Lord!!!!                                                                                                                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 1/28/2017 at 7:47 PM, Sight said:

what has God revealed to you about Binaural beats....

:sherlock:

Binaural

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

Beats

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/17/1952

While the topic of binaural beats is one of scientific interest, and therefore a topic of study for the Christian, we must return to our source document, The Bible, for the proper assignment of significance. When the Bible was written, science had not discovered binaural beats, even though such things had been created by God from the foundation of the world.

The real question is not, whether binaural beats of "of God". The real question is why a Christian might consider them necessary for Christian life...that leads to a deeper question of "what does a Christian need to do to live a better or deeper Christian life?" That question is loaded, because there are a lot of things one can do. However, let me share what has been effective for me.

First, read the Bible. Find a version you can understand and read the Bible from cover to cover. Keep a journal and write down questions and discoveries. This will form the basis of a consistent and deep study of what God says in His Word to us, believers. When you have finished, do it again...then again...and again. I have done it over 60 times in my lifetime. The Bible is the ONLY book I have read and studied that many times because I keep finding more and more out about God. And THAT is what God wants....His children to fellowship and study Him so that we know Him better and better every day. We soon find out that when we combine our knowledge of the world (secular) with our knowledge of the Bible, God speaks to us and shows us things that are good for us personally...and our intimate relationship with God grows. We discover that, by and large, all of the scientific trappings and recommendations go beyond what God requires of us. We become enamoured of God Himself and our desire becomes to be more and more like Him all the time...and THAT is one of the outcomes of the Christian faith clearly outlined in the Bible.

Blessings

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

chants, séances, extra things to try to get you into the spiritual world, just gets you into the world. For God is holy, and unholy things of that nature only separates you from God, it doesn't bring you closer. God says I am Holy, so be Holy. When you received Jesus as your lord and savior, he put his spirit within you (the Holy Spirit), you don't need to search for him, or call him up with mediation. Prayer and Worship of God is all you need. if you find trouble getting into a heart of worship, just try to praise him and worship him, and thanking him, you will find you quickly enter his presence, no other utensils needed.