The Christian's judgment at the Bema Seat/Judgment Seat of Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

When a Christian is judged at the Judgment seat of Christ/Bema Seat Judgment are we judged from the time we were saved or are we judged our whole lifetime even before we became a Born again Christian?

P.S. I think I finally found an answer. We are judged from the time we are saved and give our lives to Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

As I understand it, all our past is wiled away, He doesnt even remember it. What a God! :) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Yes, our sin is covered by Christ's blood on the Mercy Seat in heaven.  Once for all.  Our Beema seat judgement will first be on whether our names are written in the Book of Life, and then will be on the quality of our good works, whether done in faith and love inspired by the Holy Spirit, or if from self effort or the flesh which shall burn.  

Mal 3:16  AMP Then those who feared the Lord talked often one to another; and the Lord listened and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who reverenced and worshipfully feared the Lord and who thought on His name.  Mal 3:17  And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.