missmuffet

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

Great! Now Canada can deal with the new refugees and add that to the issues they've had over the years with Pakistani immigrants.

We'll have to increase border security to our north. But that's OK. More jobs. :)

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Depends where you live. 

As long as you live in the US it is the perfect word.  

If you live in Russia or China or a number of other countries you are laughing about it and happy about it as it will just add to the debt of the US, a debt many of them hold.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

Z 5000. .jpg

Z 5001..jpg

Z 5002..jpg

Z 5003..jpg

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

And the plot thickens ...

That title should be "Trudeau will welcome refugees".  Many Canadians see Justin Trudeau as an incompetent who has no business being Prime Minister, and are fed up with his foolishness.  His embarrassing remarks on Castro should be a good indicator as to his understanding of world affairs.  

He also has no clue that as far as Muslims are concerned he is just a "useful fool" and an infidel to boot.  But he is putting ordinary, innocent Canadians at risk with his thoughtless policies.

http://immigrationwatchcanada.org/2014/10/30/muslim-immigration-fuels-terrorist-threat-canada/

With Trump's ban in place, Muslim Radicals will pour into Canada at Trudeau's invitation, make it a staging ground for their attacks, then try to sneak across the border to commit murder and mayhem in the States.  Eventually Trump will build a border wall with Canada (unless he gives Trudeau a good dressing down, or changes the terms and conditions of trade to deal with this issue).

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Expected from Trudeau.

Evidently Trudeau failed to take note of this development in Europe.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/29/islamists-plotting-to-establish-caliphate-in-austria-raids-reveal/

56 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Z 5002..jpg

that may be the worst job of photoshopping I have ever seen! 

I cannot believe you even posted that here.

59 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Z 5003..jpg

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

As long as you live in the US it is the perfect word.  

If you live in Russia or China or a number of other countries you are laughing about it and happy about it as it will just add to the debt of the US, a debt many of them hold.

Nah, we can just use the money that was already set aside to bring in the refugees and house and feed them.  The money we save by keeping them out we can use to build the wall to stop the illegals as well.   America first.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

14 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

that may be the worst job of photoshopping I have ever seen! 

I cannot believe you even posted that here.

Believe it, I did post this here. I have relatives and many friends in the USA, they all say Obama did nothing for Americans and much for Muslims. A friend in New Your sent me these pictures.

Would you like me to run things by you in future for your approval?:P

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Believe it, I did post this here. I have relatives and many friends in the USA, they all say Obama did nothing for Americans and much for Muslims. A friend in New Your sent me these pictures.

Would you like me to run things by you in future for your approval?:P

No, please do not stop.  Comedy relief is important and that picture was one of the funnier things posted today.